Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
cemjr99

Default Arbor Tech for Tree Removal and Trimming

I found Arbor Tech through this forum and just had them out at my property for most of last week to remove and trim a large number of trees encroaching on my home and near a neighboring house. Our job involved extensive use of a crane to safely remove some very tall trees in close proximity to our home and nearby utility wires. Arbor Tech is very experienced, knowledgeable of waterfront rules, owns all of its equipment, including a new crane, which was operated entirely by the owner, Courtney Kelly. After meeting with Courtney and receiving a written estimate we chose Arbor Tech and were not disappointed. He has a great crew and was personally on-site for the entire job which allowed us to make some changes as the work progressed. If you need tree work done I recommend that you give Arbor Tech a call.
cemjr99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cemjr99 For This Useful Post:
ApS (07-06-2019), Call of the Isle (07-15-2019), pjard (07-06-2019), webmaster (07-06-2019)
Old 07-06-2019, 09:59 AM   #2
TheTimeTraveler

Default Tree Work

I'm glad you were satisfied with your tree service provider.

For those of you who ever need this type of tree work (cranes, heavy equipment) then keep in mind of having it done during the cold months if it is possible to do so.

Why? The heavy equipment can really do a number on your driveway, landscaping, etc.

Doing it when the ground is frozen solid saves a lot of potential damage! Been there, done that.

Of course if landscaping isn't an issue then do it anytime! And do be sure that the provider carries adequate insurance coverage in case of an accident.....
TheTimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:14 AM   #3
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

We used Arbour Tech several times in my former HOA. They did an excellent job and always finished on time and reasonably priced
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:23 AM   #4
Slickcraft

Thanked 1,993 Times in 910 Posts

Last fall they took down 2 very large white pines next to our camp on Welch Island. Both trees required climbing and dropping sections by rope one at a time. Courtney climbed and took one down himself with his crew on the ground dealing with the sections being lowered down. A very skilled and safety conscious crew.

https://www.arbortechnh.com/
Slickcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slickcraft For This Useful Post:
Call of the Isle (07-15-2019)
Old 07-08-2019, 02:04 PM   #5
Descant

Thanked 1,492 Times in 970 Posts
Default Second that

Me too. Among other things, two large Basswood trees within three feet of the house. Barely more than saplings when the house was built, grown to ~100 feet and 18" diameter. No crane. Only regret was, I wasn't able to be there to watch. Site was all neat and clean when I arrived a couple of days later.
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Descant For This Useful Post:
Call of the Isle (07-15-2019)
Sponsored Links