Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #1
evergreenenvious

Default Holiday Craft Fairs/Festivals?

anyone know any craft shows, or holiday festivals coming up? in the lakes region, central and northern NH? I know a lot of the high schools host one....
Hoping for handmade holiday shopping this year
evergreenenvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
winniplayhouse

From the Meredith Chamber website:

Nov 17 Parks & Recreation 1st Annual Holiday Craft Fair at the Community Center from 9:00am-2:00pm. Amazing display from local crafters. There will be a raffle of donated items from each vendor which will benefit the After School Program scholarship fund. Info: Sarah Perkins 279-8197

I think I've also seen signs around town for one at St. Charles Church.

This is not exactly what you're looking for but also holiday and craft related, the Winni Playhouse is holding a Holiday Arts Workshop for kids on December 1 from 9am-2pm at the Meredith Campus. More details at www.winniplayhouse.org.
winniplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winniplayhouse For This Useful Post:
evergreenenvious (11-16-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
evergreenenvious

Awesome. Thanks
evergreenenvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,053 Times in 496 Posts
Default Big Fair every year in Gilford..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gilfor...r/189258364620

This site lists all sorts of Holiday events including craft fairs

http://www.lake-winnipesaukee-travel...as-events.html
Old 11-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #5
ghfromaltonbay

Default The Baysider advertises holiday craft fairs

Check out this website: www.NewHampshireLakesandMountains.com and click on The Baysider (Alton/Barnstead weekly paper). They have lots of info on area craft festivals and activities in the Alton/Barnstead/Wolfeboro area. I saw in this Thursday's edition that there is a holiday craft show at Kingswood High in Wolfeboro on 11/24 and there will be one at Prospect Mountain High (Alton/Barnstead) on Dec. 8th. You can also do a Google search on "The Baysider" and go directly to that paper. New editions are added each Thursday.
ghfromaltonbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #6
RLW

Smile

evergreenenvious, I just noticed that you are fairly new to posting on the forum and glad you have joined us. Have fun and enjoy the Winni Forum while making many new friends. It looks as if you are getting some great responses already from the members.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #7
jniff101

Moultonboro Central School will hold their craft fair Dec 1st from 9am-2
jniff101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
Chubbs

I really hope I life long enough to see and hear Christmas used instead of Holiday.. What has happened.
Chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #9
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,053 Times in 496 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
I really hope I life long enough to see and hear Christmas used instead of Holiday.. What has happened.
Here you go Chubbs! Gilford Communitty Church CHRISTMAS FAIR All are welcome, stop by the book sale.. Hardcovers $1.00 Paperbacks $.25

2012 Christmas Fair
November 30 and December 1

The Christmas Fair will be held as usual this year, with the same offerings as in the past. The dates will be Friday, November 30, 5:00 - 7:00 pm and Saturday, December 1, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Watch for wreath and Christmas Greenery order information at coffee hours and in your Sunday bulletins.

The GYC is looking for youth members to help with the annual "Santa Land" event. Volunteers will help run stations, serve food, and dress as Santa's elves. If interested, contact Scott. (524-6978) or gcccott@metrocast.net

Dan Vieten is the man to contact if you would like to help out in any capacity with the Fair (293-4420 sleddude@aol.com)

JEWELRY (bring to the office.

SANTA'S ATTIC (White Elephant) Bring clean, good quality items to the hall in front of the church offices. Accepting donations until Nov. 26th. No clothing, large appliances, computers or electronics.

SANTA'S BOOKSTORE accepting books, tapes, CD's. No Reader's Digest or encyclopedias.

CRAFTS are being acccepted for the Crafts Table. Call Carolyn Ames at 524-1952.

BAKED GOODS of all kinds - as well as candy, jams, jellies and vegetables.

TOYS are needed for the toy area. Clean toys of all kinds children's movies, CD's, stuffed animals and games.

There will be a Cookie Walk. Contact Scott Hodsdon if you would like to contribute cookies.

CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING will be on Sunday, December 2nd at 5:00 p.m.

The Sunday School is taking used or new hats, coats and mittens. Containers are in Fellowship Hall and the Youth Center. These coats, hats and mittens (children and adults) will be donated to needy families this winter