Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-24-2004, 03:49 PM   #1
JG1222

Default Reminiscing About Restaurants

The reason I'm not putting this thread under "Restaurants - Information & Reviews" will become obvious is a second...

My question is - Does anyone have a favorite restuarant or place to eat around the lake that is no longer around? You know - one that you can't figure out why they ever went out of business or moved on? One you went to as a kid...

I thought it would be fun to start a thread for people to reminisce a little about these places...

For me, one of these places was Bill Anderson's Bakery on Main St. in Meredith. This was the first place my parents would let my cousins and I walk to alone when we were old enough (and, as clever as they thought they were, we still knew they followed us in the car the first few times to make sure we made it ok). I remember getting the best bavarian creme donuts there. For some reason, they were way better than anything you could get at Dunkin Donuts.

There was also the Studio Cafe on Main St. too. They had the greatest cinnamon rolls, but the place burned down.

Ahh well, like I said - if anyone else cares to reminisce...
JG1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:02 PM   #2
mets3007

I used to stay at B' Mae's when it had B'mae Denny restaurant this place had the greatest breakfast. We would go there and eat the buffet and the food was sooooo good. Then it changed to Wade and Malloy's which wasnt bad then to Gilford Steakhouse which was good 1st yr bad 2bd yr. I still have alot of memories of this place.
mets3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #3
Janet

Default Week's Dairy Bar

I miss Week's Dairy Bar in Laconia. They had sundaes called "the Mount Washington" and "Sissy Splits", and Inter-Lakes Dairy in Meredith. A smaller version of Weeks.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #4
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Oh Yeah

As a kid, we stayed at two pines trailer park in glendale, right across from what is now Townsend's tavern. Back then it was known as Dorothy's and she ran a little convenience store downstairs. Nice older lady, great food, used to give us kids the dickens for hanging around, and then wouldn't take our money for an ice cream cone. Ate there quite a bit with mom & dad.

Later in life, when I was married and had my own kids, we used to go to the Schooner in Lakeport (now C. J. Avery's). Roland and his wife were always there and put on fantastic meals. He would come out and get our kids and take them into the kitchen "to show them the kitchen" and they would come out with a mouthful of something that Roland would give them. ("It's my fault if they don't finish their supper....".

Great idea.

Last edited by upthesaukee; 08-28-2004 at 03:23 PM.
upthesaukee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:11 PM   #5
Lady Di

Default Is that Alpine place still by Gunstock?

I don't remember the name of it, or whether it's still there, but they had some of the best corn chowdah there. Was really cozy.

And then there was a place on Union Ave near Burger King....Hathaway House it used to be. Then it was something else, or was it something else before Hathaway House? That was really nice. Nice upstairs. Good Mai Tai's, too.

And for fun after rehearsals, there was the "Slime Out" er............."Time Out".
It's been a few years since I was stomping around there.

Oh.....I think it was Summerfields. Is that right?
Lady Di is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2004, 07:45 PM   #6
WeirsBeachBoater

I miss Chases in Meredith. Breakfast was a tradition when I vacationed here as a young boy. I remember the fried bread and Helen the Hostess!!!
WeirsBeachBoater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:10 PM   #7
JG1222

Default Belly Buster

Does anyone remember the "Belly Buster" at The Soda Shoppe in Downtown Laconia? It was a scoop of every flavor ice cream with every topping they had, served in a huge mixing bowl from the kitchen. It was something like 38 bucks back in the early 80's and you needed about six people to eat it!

Last edited by JG1222; 08-24-2004 at 08:22 PM.
JG1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 08:43 PM   #8
fpartri497

Default pavillion resturant

used to love having dinner at the pavillion restraunt in alton bay by the town docks. great food good atmosphere and reasonable prices.and good variety on menue. why has building remained empty for the last three or four years anybody know?
Old 08-24-2004, 09:39 PM   #9
upthesaukee

The pavillion is up for sale, but so far no takers. Too bad, the Hoitts put a lot of money into the building, but the revenue evidently just wasn't there.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:53 AM   #10
fpartri497

Default the pavillion resturant

do you think that the shibley family influence has anything to do with the fact that there is still no new restraunt there? or is the building overpriced at just under a million dollars? beautifull building inside, cant understand why still empty.
Old 08-25-2004, 07:00 AM   #11
Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Di
Oh.....I think it was Summerfields. Is that right?
Yeah, I think you're right about that being Summerfields. It's been a while.

Anyone remember when Ames Farm served dinner? My father swore I would turn into a chicken because I always had their boneless fried chicken.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 07:01 AM   #12
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Goody Good Donuts-Meredith Station-Jade Island

Goody Good Donuts-They were located on the main strip (Union Ave.) in Laconia just after the High School and before the hospital. They had the very best CHOCOLATE HONEY DIP DONUTS!! Never have had a better one!! If anyone knows of a really good Chocolate honey dip donut, please let me know. I've been having withdrawals for over 10 years!!

Summerfields was that restaurant located next to Burger King, Bonanza. It was pretty good too!!

The Meredith Station-Us adults have many FOND memories of that night club. We really wish there was a place around here like that again.

Believe it or not, even though the place was a bit of a dive, Jade Island in Meredith was a fun place to take the family out to dinner before the wild crowd started arriving for the upstairs lounge and later in the evening the downstair lounge. They had a nice view of the lake and Quan King would greet you in some real Chinese outfix to seat you. She was always very nice. I accually liked the food there although is wasn't the cleaniest place.
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:15 AM   #13
zaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpartri497
do you think that the shibley family influence has anything to do with the fact that there is still no new restraunt there? or is the building overpriced at just under a million dollars? beautifull building inside, cant understand why still empty.

From what I hear, the Pavillion building has septic issues that will cost a lot of $$$ to correct...
zaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 10:54 AM   #14
dpg

A distance away on Rte 16 (not sure of the town) was a tired little building called Zee's I believe. Awesome all you could eat fish fry Friday nights. My wife swore some of the best haddock she's had. Nothing fancy, just a little diner, sometimes they're the jewels..
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 12:05 PM   #15
PROPELLER

Default Zees

I think thats Ossipee, its across from a Gulf station just before Skandia Estates & just after Indian Mound Golf course. Its no longer Zees, it closed down for awhile, was renovated, reopened, closed again & now I think it reopened again. Never ate there but everytime I went by there were very few to no cars.

My favorite place on 16 on the way to North Conway is Jakes on the left going northbound just before MT Whittier, great seafood, ribs at reasonable prices. Unfortunately its for sale but its still open for now.
PROPELLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 12:19 PM   #16
looniac

Default Parisi's in Meredith

Anyone remember it? It was located across the street from where the Inn at Bay Point is located where a bank now stands and after dinner we'd go the stream that ran alongside the place and cut down a few cat-tails to burn the next day. It was a great little italian place. There was another up the road called the Wakitatina.
looniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 01:18 PM   #17
islandAl

Default Bil-a-fair Melvin Village

The Bil-a-fair (sp ?) in Melvin Village started as ice cream only and added food over the years. Closed but not for lack of my money.
islandAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 01:33 PM   #18
parrothead

Default I miss Chases too

I had breakfast there every Sunday morning during the summer fo years. Also wasn't there a snack bar at the Weirs, (where the ticket building is now)? Seem to remeber going there for donuts as a kid.
parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 01:52 PM   #19
Lady Di

Default Propeller

Might that be what was once ages ago the Ossipee Diner? Just a bit North of Westward Shores, on the opposite side of Rte. 16?
Oh Lordy, do I have memories of those days. Camping at White Lake, putting the boat (Swiftie) in Silver Lake..
Best hotdogs and fries there. Of course, some things do improve with memory.
Lady Di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 02:21 PM   #20
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hubbard Rd
Goody Good Donuts-They had the very best CHOCOLATE HONEY DIP DONUTS!! Never have had a better one!! If anyone knows of a really good Chocolate honey dip donut, please let me know. I've been having withdrawals for over 10 years!!
I am not a doughnut person, but when I go up to visit a friend in Wells, Maine, I can't help myself. Perhaps you will find your chocolate honey dip here? Thankfully I am going soon! Crunch in my favorite! Mmmm.
Check the days they are open before you go. Showing up on a day they were closed was a huge disappointment. Definitely worth the drive. Good luck!
Congdons Home Made Doughnuts
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 08:02 PM   #21
upthesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpartri497
I don't think the "Shibley Family Influence" would have anything to do with it. Think about the cost of a mortgage for even $750,000, and then think about how much you would have to make each month just to break even, never mind make a profit. To fully utilize that space, you would need quite a waitstaff, kitchen staff, chefs/cooks, and be reasonably priced so as to attract customers YEAR ROUND. I have also heard that there are possible septic issues and possible structural issues.
Old 08-25-2004, 08:05 PM   #22
Waterbaby

Default Now I'm Hungry!

What a great thread! I really miss Meredith Station (shrimp grilled with some kind of poppy seed marinade was to die for), along with B Mae's -- the one that was there back about 10 and 15 years ago. They both had great food, relaxing atmosphere, good waitstaff, and food that made my mouth feel like it'd died and gone to heaven! Also, does anyone remember the Windrifter in Wolfeboro? They were wonderful also!
Waterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2004, 09:06 PM   #23
fpartri497

Default the pavillion restraunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee
I don't think the "Shibley Family Influence" would have anything to do with it. Think about the cost of a mortgage for even $750,000, and then think about how much you would have to make each month just to break even, never mind make a profit. To fully utilize that space, you would need quite a waitstaff, kitchen staff, chefs/cooks, and be reasonably priced so as to attract customers YEAR ROUND. I have also heard that there are possible septic issues and possible structural issues.
upthesaukee:

I have to agree with your analasys of the pavillion,as you say there might be other issues with the building or its mechanicles. cant think of any other reason why some other type buisiness hasent bought It. I would like to see something like a boat US catolog store or something similar to that.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:11 AM   #24
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

I remember the Black Diamond,owned by Mark Packard in Center Harbor.It was a wonderful dining experience.Later on he opened the Hathaway House in Laconia.I still dream about the veal oskar....thinly pounded and sautee'd golden brown with made from scratch bearnaise and KING crabmeat.......
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 05:30 PM   #25
mcdude

Thanked 1,044 Times in 490 Posts
Default Wakitatina

I never heard of this place before....but since you mentioned it Looniac, this may bring back some memories.
mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 06:04 PM   #26
A Boston Broad

Smile The Chowder Barn

Does anyone remember this Moultonboro gem? How much more New England does it get??
A Boston Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:00 PM   #27
CentreHarborEric

Default The Weary Traveler

In Melvin Village, right on 109. We would make an annual trip from either Kona (until 1986 when my grandparents sold their place) or Centre Harbor from 1986 until it closed (maybe 1988?) to the Weary Traveler. On the ride there, during daylight, my Dad would always tell the story about my uncle hitting a rock and sinking an old family boat @ Pistol Island, when we would swoop through the channel on the counterintuitive side of the marker there. On the way home, my Dad somehow snaked through there in the dark in a 25' boat with a pretty deep draft.
I wonder what restaurants our kids will remember which will be no more in 20-30 years. Whatever happens to be @ the site where Chequers Harbor (now Canoe) is...will no doubt be gone every 10 years. I can't believe that the King's Grant has been around as long as it has, either.
CentreHarborEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 09:38 PM   #28
Paul1

One of my wife and my favorite places was The Red Hill Inn. Gone now for 3 or 4 years. They had the best duck anywhere.
Paul1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 08:23 AM   #29
PROPELLER

Default Duck

I had the best Duck at Hickory Stick Farm in Belmont.
PROPELLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 03:10 PM   #30
mets3007

Default Chop

There was a place where Nadia's is now it was called Colonial House of Pancakes, I would go there when I was a kid < im only23 now> and I would eat the chocolate chip pancakes these and the regular were the best ever. I surely miss this place.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:59 PM   #31
aquadocton

The Wakitatina was located where the old Jade Island was, across from The Great Escape. Anyone remember when there was a Howard Johnson's in Weirs beach? How about the diner inside the old Newberry's in Laconia?
aquadocton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 08:40 PM   #32
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Gandy Dancer Saloon

This is the old Howard Johnson at the Wears. It was located where the Lobster Pound is currently located. I believe this went up in flames in 1983-84.
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 09:51 AM   #33
SAMIAM

Boston Broad,I know I'm dating myself but I can go one one step back from the Chowder Barn. It was originally called the Hi There Cafe.Art Lively was the owner and they served up nothing but good ol' Yankee food.....made from scratch.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:24 AM   #34
TICTOC

Default Many Years Gone

Does anybody remember the Hathaway House ? What a great restaurant, what great food ! Obviously a bit too fancy for the area at that time. My wife and I first went there 26 years ago, spending our honeymoon at our camp in Alton Bay and working on our Trojan cruiser at Gilford Yacht Sales, later to become Gilford Yacht Club of which we became one of the first memebers, me the first Vice Commador and my wife the first Secretary. Also, is the Swiss Chalet on Rt 11 still there ? What a great place you have, take care of it. There certainly isn't anything like that here in Arizona.
TICTOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 11:44 AM   #35
looniac

pretty cool postcard McDude. I especially love the "He Man's Dinner" in fine print. One group or another would sue you today for putting that on your advertisement.
There was a place called the Colonial Arms in Wolfeboro years ago that was also pretty good. At the time, it was generally considered the best in town. It was across the street from where the Wolfeboro Inn is now.
looniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 03:46 PM   #36
Dave 35

Default Jerry's Shore Dinner

How about the Shore Dinner in Lakeport where Burger King is now located. They had a counter man called "Spider" because he seemed to be able to do many things at once. Was also was the home port of the "Foxy" tour boats.
Dave 35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 04:05 PM   #37
h20racer

how about the sportsmen den where jons roast beef is now this place had the best beer and pizza in town about 25 years ago
h20racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 04:26 PM   #38
Mr. V

There used to be a small, local's only restaurant in Lakeport, on Elm (?), between Union Ave and the water, that served (yum!!) New England Boiled Dinner.

That was my first and only exposure to that interesting food.
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 07:35 PM   #39
madrasahs

Default When Winnipesaukee restaurants were scarce...

Arlberg Inn, The Village Dining Room, Katie's.

Katie's
(Tamworth - German/Alpine food) never seems to be open when I go by.

I saw a reference to the Arlberg Inn (Laconia area) a few years ago.

In Melvin Village, the Village Dining Room had a great American menu, but closed after many successful years. The building is still there, but ????.
madrasahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 06:49 AM   #40
glennsteely

Default pizza

being a summer lakester from new jersey, i always wanted pizza. i remember going by boat when i was real young to a place called "the golden horse shoe"......does anybody remember that place? our cottage was on spindle point in meredith bay and i believe we were heading towards center harbor to get there....
glennsteely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 08:03 AM   #41
SAMIAM

Dave....boy,are you going back....I remember Spider.He's still around,actually.He owns a clock repair shop on the corner of Union Ave. and Stark st in Lakeport.It has lots of huge clock gears out on the lawn.I brought him an antique clock that wasn't running and he had it humming in no time.Fair price,too.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:38 AM   #42
gtxrider

As a kid I used to love to eat at DOT'S on Rt. 11 or get doughnuts down on the corner in Alton Bay next to the Miniature Golf course.
gtxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 10:05 AM   #43
fmgate

Default Others not yet mentioned...

The Depot in Meredith, before it became the Station.
Sweetwater Inn in Moultonboro
Back Bay Boathouse in Wolfeboro
fmgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 01:41 PM   #44
nj2nh

I loved Dot's Lunch, too, but it was in Durham where that Railway Depot restaurant is now. I also remember the donuts in Alton Bay next to the mini-golf, but I remember them not so favorably (got a moldy one once - yuck!).

How about Myrtle Ann's where Dockside in Alton Bay is now?

And I miss the soda fountain at Victoria's Pier in the bay where Shibley's has it's fancier restaurant (not the ice cream place).

Hmmm . . . what else? Of course, it's only been gone for two summers now, but Morrissey's Front Porch in Wolfeboro will always be Bailey's to me. Don't get me wrong, I really like Morrissey's (and know the owners), but I just hate things to change. I liked Bailey's Dockside at the Wolfeboro pier, too. Nice to see a good place has moved in there. Hate to see a great location like that go to waste.

Have I dated myself yet??

Jersey Girl
nj2nh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:12 AM   #45
Dave R

Anyone else recall "Frankensundae" just south of the Meredith docks? Used to love that place as a kid. They did an ice cream sundae buffet.

What was the place in Wolfeboro with all the horse racing betting slips posted everywhere?
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 11:57 AM   #46
Lake Fan

The place with the betting slips was Father John's Pub - that was a great joint. What about the Sports Pub in Wolfeboro that burned down a few years ago? Anyone recall Edwards that used to be over by Lake Wentworth? So many places have come and gone....
Lake Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 12:31 PM   #47
Janet

Default Golden Horse Shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennsteely
being a summer lakester from new jersey, i always wanted pizza. i remember going by boat when i was real young to a place called "the golden horse shoe"......does anybody remember that place? our cottage was on spindle point in meredith bay and i believe we were heading towards center harbor to get there....
I remember the Golden Horse Shoe. Use to have hanging signs in the shape of a horseshoe all along Meredith Neck Road.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 07:58 AM   #48
Just Sold

Default Blue Bird

The Myrtle Ann was always a stop every summer.

The Blue Bird in Alton Bay, where the doughnut shop came after, was great for breakfast and even had room rentals in the 50's. We actually stayed there when looking for our first vacation cottage rental in the Bay.

I also loved to go to the Busy Corner store which had the summer post office too.
Old 08-31-2004, 01:50 PM   #49
donnamatrix

Default Remembering Anderson's Bakery

Wow. We still talk about Anderson's Bakery. They were just the best. No matter how many goodies we would purchase on Friday night on the way in, we never had enough. I miss them
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 10:04 PM   #50
mets3007

I used to go to Frankensundea I loved that place when I was a kid but I have found new place Lili's on weirs blvd. I dont feel like spelling the full name lol.
Old 08-31-2004, 10:06 PM   #51
mets3007

Make that Frankensundae
Old 09-01-2004, 04:31 PM   #52
JED

Does anyone remember "The Country Kitchen"? It was uptown in Meredith across from the library..wonderful homemade pies. The other sorely missed place is GreenRidge Turkey Farm..Harts can't compare!
JED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 09:57 AM   #53
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Default Green Ridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JED
The other sorely missed place is GreenRidge Turkey Farm..Harts can't compare!
We miss Green Ridge Turkey Farm too! It was truly a wonderful dining experience. The best buffet ever. When they first closed, there were rumors that they would re-open in another location. Sadly they did not. A couple years ago the famous “Turkey” was sold on E-bay, if I remember correctly. It was an end of an era. I wonder what all those people who bought their complete Thanksgiving dinners "to go" are doing now?
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 03:00 PM   #54
The Watcher

Default Good memories!

Wow! Is this thread bringing back memories!

Summerfields...oh yeah...I miss it.

The Windmill in Laconia...gone.

How about the Weirs Tavern? John Lawton's place in the Weirs.

The Foxy Johnnie B. (New Durham) "Fred Flintstone cut" prime rib...in its heyday...the 70's.
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:13 PM   #55
Mr Port Jefferson

Default How 'bout...

What was the name of the plase in Glendale (near Smith Cove) it was a lunch place but good food as I remember it? I think it was dorothy's(?). It became a seafood place and I am not sure it is still open.
Mr Port Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 07:16 PM   #56
Mr Port Jefferson

Default Arlberg Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrasahs
Arlberg Inn, The Village Dining Room, Katie's.

Katie's
(Tamworth - German/Alpine food) never seems to be open when I go by.

I saw a reference to the Arlberg Inn (Laconia area) a few years ago.

In Melvin Village, the Village Dining Room had a great American menu, but closed after many successful years. The building is still there, but ????.
I used to like that place cant understand what happened to it. Maybe it was too far off the main drag
Mr Port Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 08:19 PM   #57
nj2nh

Default Foxy Johnny's & Bittersweet

Is Foxy Johny's gone? Hadn't been there in years (since wee ones were born), but remember it fondly. Did something else move in there or is it empty?

ALthough Bittersweet is, thankfully, still open, I want to share a memory of it from 1972 when I was just 12. It was mid-October and the place had just opened up. My family was the only group there. All the waitstaff put on the antique clothes and/or accesories to serve us. It was great! I also remember being utterly shocked that the bill for five of us was, get this, $24. I thought that was a fortune!

Jersey Girl
nj2nh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #58
upthesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Port Jefferson
What was the name of the plase in Glendale (near Smith Cove) it was a lunch place but good food as I remember it? I think it was dorothy's(?). It became a seafood place and I am not sure it is still open.
You are correct. It was Dorothy's and she ran the family style restaurant and the convenience store below. My parents had a trailer in the park across the street.

And in Alton Bay where Gillan Marine is... Woody's pizza!!!!! Great pizza and in the winter, the windows would fog from the heat of the ovens.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:44 PM   #59
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
Is Foxy Johny's gone? Hadn't been there in years (since wee ones were born), but remember it fondly. Did something else move in there or is it empty?
I worked there in the summer of 1970. Dishwasher.

I was told that it is closed and up for sale. I drove by last week and the "for sale" signs are out. Doesn't look like anything is happening there, but I cannot say for sure that it is closed.
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote