Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2015, 09:02 AM   #10
Rich

It seems to me that the history section of the attached document in post #91 shows the original intent.

Perhaps all that is needed is that some official needs to review the original document to clarify the errors and update the law to remove the ambiguities, or I wonder if there will have to be a new hearing to correct something like this? Either way, it will be nice to clarify this and get it behind us.

This event also allowed me to study up and refresh myself on many of the applicable laws.

Things like anchoring, rafting, swimming lines, docks, and many of the other points discussed in this thread.

Something new I learned is that I didn't know is that a land owner's swim raft must have the owners name and address clearly marked on the outside of it, as well as it must have 12 sq inches reflectors on each side of it. I can't say that I've ever noticed these on a raft before, but not owning a raft myself perhaps I wasn't paying attention. I wonder if this also applies to those inflatable rafts too? I guess yes.

Bizer, thanks again for your clarity on this NRZ issue.

Last edited by Rich; 08-07-2015 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Spelling and clarity
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote