Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-12-2007, 08:27 AM   #1
sa meredith

Default Burger King/ Paugus Bay Docks...

I wonder if anyone can confirm or deny this...
On Tuesday, we docked at the docks in front of BK in Paugus Bay, to head over to TBones. (btw, they are very small and "flimsy", and tieing off there is really a pain. If you use them, back in, for sure). Anyway, I asked a gentleman who was fishing, if BK would have a problem with us docking there. He informed me the docks were not owned by BK, but rather the town of Laconia, and that anyone was welcome to use them. Does anyone know if this is accurate?
Thanks...
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
jrc

Well that is curious. I went to: http://data.visionappraisal.com/Laco...e=pid&pid=2289

This is the tax data base for Laconia. There is no dock listed on the tax record. There is also no land. It seems someone else owns the land. The building is a 1218 Union Ave. which is Map 325 Block 220 Lot 3 Unit 001. There is land at Map 325 Block 220 Lot 3, taxed as a parking lot and it doesn't get taxed for a dock either.
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote