Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Diving Winnipesaukee
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Wetbiker

Default New To Scuba

Hey Guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. My Name is David Weeks, I go to College at Maine Maritime Academy. My parents own a house on the lake and i've grown up there my entire life. I'm in the Navy Reserves, Coast Guard Aux. and a Volunteer FF at my school's Local fire dept in Castine, ME

I'm a sophomore in College and my Major is Marine Engineering Technology. This spring semester i've almost completed my PADI Open Water diver class. I have this weekend left and then the open water dives.

I've Always been interested in Scuba, and in viewing Wrecks on the bottom of the lake. I'm into "Vintage stuff" I own over 20 Vintage Jetski's some of which are restored, and some that are on there way. I Have a few Friends here that have their certifications and we plan on trying to dive Winnie this summer.

Looking forward to meeting some scuba people on the lake and having some fun underwater.

Respectfully,
Dave Weeks
Wetbiker is offline   Reply With Quote