Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2014, 08:01 PM   #1
MGWillia

Default Community Theater

I know this is a niche area, but I've done a little thread searching and have seen some posts in this subject area. I'm confident that there are some theater people on this site who may be able to shed some light.

As I've said earlier, my wife and I are planning our move back to the Lake in the near future. (actual date still up in the air). We will be moving to the Alton Bay area. Our shared hobby (some think obsession) is Community Theater.

I've done a lot of searching on FB & the Web for active theaters in the area. I've noticed some of the groups (by looking at how often their pages are updated) look like they might no longer be active. Then we see other groups that look like they may be "professional" only.

Would love to get some personal perspective from some theater folks that might be able give us some insight as to groups that are open to new members.

We are really looking forward to the move and though there are many things we will miss here, besides family and friends, we worry that we may miss our beloved hobby.

If you are involved and would be willing to share, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Marty & Cathy
MGWillia is offline   Reply With Quote