Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2022, 04:33 PM   #1
MeredithMan

Default Excellent Lob Roll at Lakeside Deli

Mrs MeredithMan and I were heading to Moulton Farm around lunchtime today and decided to hit Lakeside Deli. We both opted for the Lob Roll, which was excellent. Overstuffed with big chunks of lobster; minimal mayonnaise, and a small amount of shredded lettuce. Served with fries, and I've always enjoyed their fries. Not inexpensive at all, ($32 per roll), but very good.

Interestingly enough, when we got to Moulton Farm, I went to get some haddock at Sal's, and noticed his price for cooked lob meat is $62 per pound, so that put the price of the lob roll in perspective. (And an older gentleman in front of me bought 8 cooked lobster tails!)
MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 06:43 PM   #2
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,151 Times in 898 Posts

Several times over many years I have bought lobster meat at Shaws and made lobster rolls at home.

For a long time it was $28 to $32 per pound. All summer this year it has been $52 per pound. Still a good deal for a few sandwiches.

I have had them at Lakeside Deli too and they are good.

Try his (the owner of Lakeside Deli Dave Henrick's) restaurant in Aruba, that is good too. Mention Winnipesaukee, maybe you will get a discount!

https://www.thevuerooftoparuba.com/
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 06:42 AM   #3
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default Vista Foods

When available, they still have the best lobster rolls. They had them on sale a couple of weeks ago for 19.95! Gone are the days they were 9.95.