Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
sum-r breeze

Default Propane Suppliers

We had a billing issue with our current propane company and were wondering who you all use and what price the going rate is for automatic delivery service. If we change companies we would need them to provide a seperate tank for our place as we are hooked to a much larger multi dwelling tank with meter. I'm sure it's like any other fuel company with very wide swings in price.

thanks
The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
ishoot308

Thanked 4,943 Times in 1,918 Posts
Default Fullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum-r breeze View Post
We had a billing issue with our current propane company and were wondering who you all use and what price the going rate is for automatic delivery service. If we change companies we would need them to provide a seperate tank for our place as we are hooked to a much larger multi dwelling tank with meter. I'm sure it's like any other fuel company with very wide swings in price.

thanks
The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
For our home in Gilford, we are going to be switching our propane to Fred Fuller as soon as our current tank is emptied. We currently use them for our oil and burner servicing and found them to be EXCELLENT. They just recently started selling propane and while we don't use propane as our primary heat source we do have a couple propane fireplaces and our range top uses it as well. I do not know what today's price is but can tell you the last time we checked their prices were very competitive!

Dan
ishoot308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #3
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default Propane Suppliers

There are a mumber of propane suppliers in the lakes Region area. Prices varies substantially and can vary from day to day, especially during the fall months when folks wants to lock in to a price for the rest of the year.

This is an annual event to find the best supplier by calling around.

Last fall was Fred Fuller for my friends and they were satified with the delivery service.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:45 AM   #4
wifi

Default Our Town Energy Coop

There are other threads here on this very thing.

http://www.otchoice.com/
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote