Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Support Forum > Site Support Forum
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-27-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Skipper of the Sea Que
Deceased Member

Question Can't insert PhotoPost image in post

I've inserted pictures from the PhotoPost gallery in posts in the past but not this week. Either there is a "glitch" or I must be overlooking something simple.

I'm trying to include 2 pix in message #12 in the Pictures of rough thread with no luck. I added links to the pix because they don't come up in the post - the [IMG] [/IMG] commands are still in the message when in "edit mode" but do not appear otherwise.

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...0&postcount=12

Any ideas as to what stupid thing I've done or not done - or is the problem not on my end?

Thanks for any advice.

And Thanks Don for the Winnipesaukee site.

Amateur HAM Radio What is it? You'll be surprised. When all else fails Ham Radio still works.
Shriners Hospitals providing specialized care for children regardless of ability to pay. Find out more or refer a patient.
Skipper of the Sea Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default here's my effort

let me try

now after posting... I did just what you show... I opened the picture in the gallery, right clicked the picture and selected properties, and then copied the URL address. I typed in [img], pasted the address with no spaces, and then typed [/img] . I previewed my post, and the picture was there, so I submitted it and voila. if at first you don't succeed, try one of two things: try try again......or give up...why be hardheaded

Al, can you go into edit, then go advanced, then select preview and see the pictures? Make sure the properties URL address is complete, with no spaces.

Dave
Old 08-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
Skipper of the Sea Que
Deceased Member

Thumbs up Gee, that was easy. Thanks Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
let me try

Al, can you go into edit, then go advanced, then select preview and see the pictures? Make sure the properties URL address is complete, with no spaces.

Dave
Hmmm, I knew I did/didn't do something stupid. I used the URL for the web page that the picture was on, rather than the URL of the JPG. How do you spell Duhhhhh

Your instructions were too easy and it works perfectly now .

Thank you for the help Dave.

Amateur HAM Radio What is it? You'll be surprised. When all else fails Ham Radio still works.
Shriners Hospitals providing specialized care for children regardless of ability to pay. Find out more or refer a patient.
Skipper of the Sea Que is offline   Reply With Quote