Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2018, 07:43 PM   #1
greeleyhill

Default Tavern 27 Reviews?

Hi Everyone - I've been online to look at Tavern27 and it looks pretty good. Pictures look nice and it might be a good place to try but every time I drive by it I just can't imagine myself pulling in. It looks just awful from the outside but I don't want to judge a book by it's cover - although with restaurants, it's a pretty good indicator. Looking for folks who have eaten there to convince me to visit or - trust my instincts and stay away.
greeleyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 07:55 PM   #2
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeleyhill View Post
Hi Everyone - I've been online to look at Tavern27 and it looks pretty good. Pictures look nice and it might be a good place to try but every time I drive by it I just can't imagine myself pulling in. It looks just awful from the outside but I don't want to judge a book by it's cover - although with restaurants, it's a pretty good indicator. Looking for folks who have eaten there to convince me to visit or - trust my instincts and stay away.

Don’t judge this book by its cover. Tavern 27 is excellent and as an FYI the owner is a member of the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:17 PM   #3
Newbiesaukee

Good food, nice surroundings, pleasant staff. Lots of choices. Trust your satisfied gut rather than your instinct.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:52 AM   #4
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,088 Times in 782 Posts
Default Romantic Evening

Piano Bar, a window overlooking Lake Opechee with a full moon in the background, great tapas, wine, room is small so feels intimate and a beautiful date to enjoy it all!
Old 02-01-2018, 07:45 AM   #5
Major

Default Excellent

Tavern 27 is excellent. They truly have a unique menu, which offers something for everyone. The ambiance inside is very nice. As Joey said, don't judge a book by it's cover, although the outside looks nice in the summer, at least in my opinion.
Major is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2018, 07:53 AM   #6
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,617 Times in 560 Posts

Wonderful dining experience......love the tapas concept and they do it well.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:24 AM   #7
Biggd

Thanked 1,065 Times in 672 Posts

My daughter just went there this weekend with 4 of her girl friends. They are all in there 30's. She said it was just OK. She said she wouldn't rush back there, her words not mine.
I'm not into tapas so I would never go there.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:16 AM   #8
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts

I suggest you search the Forum for "Tavern 27" . I think you will find several threads, with most comments being favorable, if memory serves me right.
My wife and I have not been, but would consider going. Tapas dining seems to be very well suited for four or more to have a relaxed evening of good food and conversation. Just need to get another couple to join us.

Dave

Sent from my SM-T580 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Old 02-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #9
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts

We have had some great meals there. As noted, I like the eating style for groups 4-8)
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:39 AM   #10
WinnisquamZ

Been there a few times ourselves. Food is terrific. It’s the seating that turns us off. Being over six feet the bar and piano seats are uncomfortable. Tables just a bit better.

WinnisquamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:54 AM   #11
Major

Default Tavern 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
We have had some great meals there. As noted, I like the eating style for groups 4-8)
Let me know the next time you go. Lisa and I would love to join you.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:33 AM   #12
VitaBene

Thanked 1,599 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Let me know the next time you go. Lisa and I would love to join you.
Will do, but it is an awful far drive for you!!
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #13
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
Been there a few times ourselves. Food is terrific. It’s the seating that turns us off. Being over six feet the bar and piano seats are uncomfortable. Tables just a bit better.
Hi WinnisquamZ, thank you for your kind words about our food. As Joey2665 pointed out, I am a forum member. I value the forum a great deal as it is a place where I can rely on to shed light on details to improve.

Your comment on our seating is timely as I am in the process of ordering a few new chairs to replace some that are worn from heavy use. I notice that you are a fan of the bar stools at Christmas island steakhouse. Could you please elaborate on the features you prefer. As I shop I'll keep you preference in mind.

I too am over 6 foot (6'5") and prefer our high top chairs however it is not uncommon for people when calling for a reservation to specificaluuly request a low top table while other request high top. Feel free to do the same until I get the new chairs. Then when you call to make your reservation, also request the "chairs bought for WinnisquamZ" and we will do our bast to seat you in them. Of course once you do this I'll be able to put a face to the name and be able to once again thank you.
Attached Images

baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:51 AM   #14
KPW

My husband had the power salad. He said it was the best salad he ever had.
KPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:09 AM   #15
CUINS

My wife and I dined at Tavern 27 for the first time last Saturday night. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Sweet potato chips with a pumpkin spice sauce, artichoke bites, Caesar salad with a dressing to die for, steak and shrimp with a harissa sauce and finished with a bread pudding. It was nice to put the diet aside for a night but still pretty clean eating. We'll definitely be back!
CUINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #16
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeleyhill View Post

Hi greeleyhill, I am with you this place has a bit of a rough exterior, but not nearly as bad as it was when We bought it nine years ago. It is a 237-year-old structure that had been abandoned for two years during the great recession. When I first stepped in the building I literally turned around and went outside it was so bad.

Leslie and I purchased the property because of our interest in the golf course. My first thoughts were that we would one day scrape the building and build something a little more modern. Through the course of time we've learned how meaningful this building is to so many people around here. It's truly a thrill when somebody comes in and brings to our attention that they had their wedding rehearsal dinner here 60 years ago.

Restoring the building is an ongoing project. We actually ran out of money to days before we open the restaurant in early May 2010. My restaurantuer Philosophy is one that believes "pay as I go and I'll never owe". This approach certainly has a slower impact on progress however today we have managed to address some structural issues, as well as replace the roof, and I'm currently upgrading heating and air-conditioning. All being accomplished in addition to maintaining those routine expenses associated with operating a restaurant; for example buying new chairs :-).

In addition to restoring the restaurant I've had to put significant resources into the golf course. Nine years later i'm starting to see the fruit of our labor pay off and have my fingers crossed that the restaurant combine with the golf course will start generating a more significant cash flow therefore enabling more aggressive approach to the house.

Until then please pardon my progress and take a chance on our food. It's the food and my wife's effort behind it that has brought us this far and keeps us enthusiastic about the future.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #17
Biggd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUINS View Post
My wife and I dined at Tavern 27 for the first time last Saturday night. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Sweet potato chips with a pumpkin spice sauce, artichoke bites, Caesar salad with a dressing to die for, steak and shrimp with a harissa sauce and finished with a bread pudding. It was nice to put the diet aside for a night but still pretty clean eating. We'll definitely be back!
Did you see a group of five 30 something women, a couple were pregnant? That was my daughter and her friends.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:57 AM   #18
Biggd

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
Hi greeleyhill, I am with you this place has a bit of a rough exterior, but not nearly as bad as it was when We bought it nine years ago. It is a 237-year-old structure that had been abandoned for two years during the great recession. When I first stepped in the building I literally turned around and went outside it was so bad.

Leslie and I purchased the property because of our interest in the golf course. My first thoughts were that we would one day scrape the building and build something a little more modern. Through the course of time we've learned how meaningful this building is to so many people around here. It's truly a thrill when somebody comes in and brings to our attention that they had their wedding rehearsal dinner here 60 years ago.

Restoring the building is an ongoing project. We actually ran out of money to days before we open the restaurant in early May 2010. My restaurantuer Philosophy is one that believes "pay as I go and I'll never owe". This approach certainly has a slower impact on progress however today we have managed to address some structural issues, as well as replace the roof, and I'm currently upgrading heating and air-conditioning. All being accomplished in addition to maintaining those routine expenses associated with operating a restaurant; for example buying new chairs :-).

In addition to restoring the restaurant I've had to put significant resources into the golf course. Nine years later i'm starting to see the fruit of our labor pay off and have my fingers crossed that the restaurant combine with the golf course will start generating a more significant cash flow therefore enabling more aggressive approach to the house.

Until then please pardon my progress and take a chance on our food. It's the food and my wife's effort behind it that has brought us this far and keeps us enthusiastic about the future.
Was there a 9 hole golf course on the property many years ago? I didn't mean to talk your place down I was just relaying what she had told us. She didn't elaborate on her experience.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #19
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
Was there a 9 hole golf course on the property many years ago? I didn't mean to talk your place down I was just relaying what she had told us. She didn't elaborate on her experience.
The nine-hole par three was constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers in 1960. I am told that the course was neglected through the late 90s into the 2000s up until it's abandonment in 2007. I've been nursing it back in shape by cutting the greens daily with a non-motorized push mower since 2009. This past summer was a lot of fun listening to people rave about the roll.

No worries over you daughter's opinion. As much has I hate to, I accept that we won't please everyone. Serving food is an amazing adventure.

What is it about Tapas that you don't care for?
Old 02-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #20
Biggd

Quote:
The nine-hole par three was constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers in 1960. I am told that the course was neglected through the late 90s into the 2000s up until it's abandonment in 2007. I've been nursing it back in shape by cutting the greens daily with a non-motorized push mower since 2009. This past summer was a lot of fun listening to people rave about the roll.

No worries over you daughter's opinion. As much has I hate to, I accept that we won't please everyone. Serving food is an amazing adventure.

What is it about Tapas that you don't care for?
I'm a big eater and every tapas place I've ever been to I left hungry. I remember playing golf on that course back in the 90's with my son and his friends. It was sooo bad we were laughing through the whole thing. None of us were very good golfers back then anyway.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:56 PM   #21
winni83

You need to get past the exterior. Like others, I had driven by Tavern 27 for years and thought, nope, not going to try it, based solely on the way it looked from the outside. After talking with friends who raved about it, we went 5 years ago with a group of 8 and had a wonderful time and a great meal. We have been back multiple times since then and have introduced others to the restaurant. Food and service were excellent and the interior was fine. I am not sure 2 people dining alone would get the same experience as sharing a lot of different items is part of the fun. I am not what would be classified as a light eater and I was always satisfied at the end of the meal.
winni83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 09:52 AM   #22
Major

Default Tavern 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
Will do, but it is an awful far drive for you!!
I know! We'll have to manage, somehow!
Old 02-02-2018, 10:57 AM   #23
Patofnaud

Quote:
I'm a big eater and every tapas place I've ever been to I left hungry. I remember playing golf on that course back in the 90's with my son and his friends. It was sooo bad we were laughing through the whole thing. None of us were very good golfers back then anyway.
I feel your pain. I also stay away from tapis as my understanding is that word is Spanish for 'fancy tidbit that leaves you hungry' until I went to this place.

The serve 'Americanized tapis' meaning if you order say the steak tips you get 4 big tips on a skewer, not 1 in a plate sitting on a grape leaf with a reduction of I don't care. Once you start stacking up one of this and one of that, you're there for an evening and you leave full.

Sidebar: When my wife and I went in 2016 we were seated in a room where the table next to us came in as a bride's night out, so we had maybe 14 mid-20's I shall use the word 'girls', next to us. While the conversations were a bit rowdy and they we not quiet, it was ok. I got a chuckle. The owner offers us free deserts to compensate our inconvenience even though we never said a word about the noise. He did not have to, we never asked, but it was a class move.
Patofnaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:20 PM   #24
garysanfran

Default I love this place...

I think they call one appetizer a Scottish egg...Fantastic!

I am in San Francisco...One of the culinary centers of the universe...I challenge anyone to find a Scottish egg in Bagdad-by-the-Bay. Nope. Took Baygo to introduce me to that...And I thank you.

I've been to Tavern 27 about 6 times (six Scottish eggs!). I have no problem with the appearance of the outside, and, when inside, the outside is...well...outside!

The inside has been wonderfully remodeled. Really done quite well. Get a drink and sit by the fireplace.

I love the many New Hampshire restaurants that have taken over some old building that used to be something else and morphed it into an eatery.
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 05:28 PM   #25
The Real BigGuy

My wife & I have been several times and T27 is great! I’ll admit that the first time I went with a little trepidation. I really had no idea what tapis was. I’m thinking “great, finger food for dinner!” (I’m 6’8” & +/- 250). It turned out to be one of the best eating experiences I’ve had in the lakes region. The staff was extremely helpful with selection and the food itself was very flavorful. T27 is a perfect example of don’t judge a book by its cover. (Also, at my height the high top table was perfect. Looking forward to next summer!

The Real BigGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:27 PM   #26
8gv

Wifey has been to T27 with her friends and loved it.

Somehow I have yet to go. In the summer we always figured it was too busy.

We will hurry up and make it happen soon!
8gv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:00 AM   #27
winnisquam

Default My Experience

I have been there several times over the past few years as a destination location while out on the sled. The tapas offering is perfect as we are just looking for little fuel for the rest of the ride!

Also golfed there many years ago and based on the recent reviews will give it another try this summer!
winnisquam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 04:29 PM   #28
eillac@dow

Default I finally made it to Tavern 27

Was in NH with my mom and sisters and BIL the past 4 days and I finally made it to Tavern 27.

We were just out for drive around the lake..shopping and things like that....when all of a sudden we came up to Parade Road and I said...hey, let’s take Parade...Tavern 27 is down here. I thought we would at least drive by and find out where it was located. We decided we would at least stop, take a walk in and check it out. Once in there, we opted to sit and have a drink (we were not quite hungry enough to eat then). We received a very warm welcome from Phil, who took our drink order and also taught us how to use a coffee press . We were also greeted by a tall man who welcomed us and introduced himself as Ray, at which time I said....oh, Your Baygo! He was a wonderful host, as my Mom peppered him with questions about himself, where he is from, what brought him here and so on.

When we had explained that we were there to just have a drink and “check out” the place, Phil brought us some complimentary Sweet Potato Chips which were awesome. Phil also took the time to explain Tapas to us. We are excited to return for dinner!

A photo of my Mom enjoying a refreshing cold beverage!

Thanks T27 for adding to our fun few days!
Allie
Attached Images

eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:03 PM   #29
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eillac@dow View Post
Was in NH with my mom and sisters and BIL the past 4 days and I finally made it to Tavern 27.

We were just out for drive around the lake..shopping and things like that....when all of a sudden we came up to Parade Road and I said...hey, let’s take Parade...Tavern 27 is down here. I thought we would at least drive by and find out where it was located. We decided we would at least stop, take a walk in and check it out. Once in there, we opted to sit and have a drink (we were not quite hungry enough to eat then). We received a very warm welcome from Phil, who took our drink order and also taught us how to use a coffee press . We were also greeted by a tall man who welcomed us and introduced himself as Ray, at which time I said....oh, Your Baygo! He was a wonderful host, as my Mom peppered him with questions about himself, where he is from, what brought him here and so on.

When we had explained that we were there to just have a drink and “check out” the place, Phil brought us some complimentary Sweet Potato Chips which were awesome. Phil also took the time to explain Tapas to us. We are excited to return for dinner!

A photo of my Mom enjoying a refreshing cold beverage!

Thanks T27 for adding to our fun few days!
Allie
Glad you enjoyed your stop at T27.
Your Mom is a pretty young lady.
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2018, 06:52 PM   #30
eillac@dow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Glad you enjoyed your stop at T27.
Your Mom is a pretty young lady.
Thank you Rusty! I am proud to say...that’s my Mom! My mom and all of us are Islanders. She, since around 1950. She would spend her time on the island 24/7, if she could. Thankfully my brother owns on mainland, so we do have the opportunity to go to NH in the winter. Still to this day we hear stories of years ago....just heard a new one this weekend and me and my sisters were laughing. Such fun.

Reading the forum allows us to learn so much more. Typically, summer months when we come to the island, we pretty much stay put. We don’t venture far. We used to be the only ones on the island, but now we have neighbors and we enjoy each other’s company. It is days like the ones we just had that we venture out, check out forum recommendations and learn for ourselves. So it was fun to find out about Tavern 27. So now that is on the list for dinner. We had such a nice couple of days and Ray and Phil were really very nice to us. We always joke about how many questions my mom will ask, but Ray was really cool about answering them all!
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:32 PM   #31
StevenGilford

We love Tavern 27, but the tapas style service can require patience at times! If you're looking for a leisurely meal with some great food, bring some friends and enjoy the evening!
StevenGilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #32
donnamatrix

Default Tavern 27 is great

Maybe I should say AWFUL, and then more people won't go there! But: the food is fabulous. We went Sunday 2/18-must have reservations - and had chicken skewers, scallops (YUMMY) with bacon, steak tapas with portobello mushrooms. It was all spectacular. Great wine list, great owners, live music, not overly-priced. Can't wait to return.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 02:56 PM   #33
Witch One

Default Love Tavern 27

I absolutely love Tavern 27. I also recommend stopping by their Beer Garden out back in the summer for late night drinks!
Witch One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #34
garysanfran

Default Anyone ever golf here???

This is a great business. A little bit of everything.

I'll bet there's a horseshoe pit somewhere...

I've only had food and drinks. The beer garden this summer is on my list.

Cloud9
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:15 AM   #35
Biggd

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
This is a great business. A little bit of everything.

I'll bet there's a horseshoe pit somewhere...

I've only had food and drinks. The beer garden this summer is on my list.

Cloud9
If they don't have horse shoes they should have corn hole.
Old 03-30-2018, 06:57 AM   #36
joey2665

I’m sure Baygo will fill us in shortly about horseshoes and cornhole. Great ideas for the beer garden.

Old 03-30-2018, 08:05 AM   #37
Biggd

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I’m sure Baygo will fill us in shortly about horseshoes and cornhole. Great ideas for the beer garden.

I play corn hole in the winter and horse shoes in the summer every Tuesday night, always accompanied by alcohol. I would try it if this was available.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:12 AM   #38
joey2665

Quote:
I play corn hole in the winter and horse shoes in the summer every Tuesday night, always accompanied by alcohol. I would try it if this was available.
We will have to meet there one night over the summer
Old 03-30-2018, 08:15 AM   #39
baygo

Quote:

Right you are joey2665 We do feature cornhole in the beer garden as well as other activities such as 12 and 16 once curls with options of over 40 different NH beers.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:17 AM   #40
Biggd

Quote:
Right you are joey2665 We do feature cornhole in the beer garden as well as other activities such as 12 and 16 once curls with options of over 40 different NH beers.
I'm starting to like Tapas!
Old 03-30-2018, 08:25 AM   #41
ishoot308

Thanked 4,904 Times in 1,897 Posts

Quote:
Right you are joey2665 as well as other activities such as 12 and 16 once curls with options of over 40 different NH beers.
Is that why you were asking about "curling" previously!!

Dan
Old 03-30-2018, 08:37 AM   #42
Biggd

Thumbs up

Quote:
We will have to meet there one night over the summer
Old 03-30-2018, 08:50 AM   #43
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Is that why you were asking about "curling" previously!!

Dan
Actually Dan, I didn't make that connection until I was composing the response just now. The connection has however inspired the thought of forming the New Hampshire Beer Garden curling team. Already have the Mrs. working out a T-shirt design.

I posted the poll about curling because I'm currently researching what it would take to bring it here next winter. Recent tallies have me estimating the need for somewhere between $200,000 and $250,000. I was a little frustrated by that, but now that biggd is learning to like tapas
Old 03-30-2018, 08:52 AM   #44
joey2665

Quote:
Just a question, do you carry Makers' 46? It's my drink of choice.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:55 AM   #45
Biggd

Quote:
Actually Dan, I didn't make that connection until I was composing the response just now. The connection has however inspired the thought of forming the New Hampshire Beer Garden curling team. Already have the Mrs. working out a T-shirt design.

I posted the poll about curling because I'm currently researching what it would take to bring it here next winter. Recent tallies have me estimating the need for somewhere between $200,000 and $250,000. I was a little frustrated by that, but now that biggd is learning to like tapas
Horse shoe pits are cheap. Although they can be dangerous when mixed with too much alcohol. Those shoes really hurt when you get one off the ankle. You may have to increase your insurance.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:20 AM   #46
baygo

Quote:
Just a question, do you carry Makers' 46? It's my drink of choice.
Yes on the makers 46. And for your friends we have 18 bourbons, 6 gins 11 rum, 27 single malt scotch, 5 Scotch Blends, 15 tequila, 21 whiskey , 19 vodka.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2018, 09:21 AM   #47
Biggd

Quote:
Yes on the makers 46. And for your friends we have 18 bourbons, 6 gins 11 ram 27 single malt scotch, 5 Scotch Blends, 15 tequila, 21 whiskey , 19 vodka.
Is that how they look after you drink a few, upside down?
Old 03-30-2018, 09:25 AM   #48
joey2665

Quote:
Yes on the makers 46. And for your friends we have 18 bourbons, 6 gins 11 ram 27 single malt scotch, 5 Scotch Blends, 15 tequila, 21 whiskey , 19 vodka.
Nice!!! Thank you.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:26 AM   #49
baygo

Quote:
Is that how they look after you drink a few, upside down?
You were pretty quick on the keyboard there. For those that didn't see my blunder, I had posted the picture upside down. If anyone does come and happened to notice bottles upside down please bring it to my attention as it may mean it's time for an Uber.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:29 AM   #50
baygo

Quote:
Horse shoe pits are cheap. Although they can be dangerous when mixed with too much alcohol. Those shoes really hurt when you get one off the ankle. You may have to increase your insurance.
Bingo, ergo this is why we don't have horse shoes. I am however introducing an exciting new game soon.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:49 AM   #51
Mr. V

Quote:
Bingo, ergo this is why we don't have horse shoes. I am however introducing an exciting new game soon.
Have you ever played a fun lawn game called ladder ball?

I've played it for years and it is a lot of fun and could be a good fit.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:57 AM   #52
ishoot308

Thanked 4,904 Times in 1,897 Posts

Quote:

Baygo;

Need to go by your place hopefully this weekend and "curl" down one or two and also see what this Tapas stuff is all about. Heard nothing but good about Tavern 27! We actually had Rezzy's a few weeks back but someone in our party got ill and we had to cancel...

Take care!

Dan
Old 03-30-2018, 10:15 AM   #53
Biggd

Quote:
Baygo;

Need to go by your place hopefully this weekend and "curl" down one or two and also see what this Tapas stuff is all about. Heard nothing but good about Tavern 27! We actually had Rezzy's a few weeks back but someone in our party got ill and we had to cancel...

Take care!

Dan
My wife and I are up this weekend. I was thinking the same thing.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:53 PM   #54
baygo

Quote:
Baygo;

Take care!

Dan
Quote:
My wife and I are up this weekend. I was thinking the same thing.
Great news... I look forward to serving.. Please call ahead for a reservation if you plan on dinner. The worst part of my life is turning folks away. Weekend afternoons are easier to gat in.