Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-24-2015, 03:15 PM   #1
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts
Default Saturday 2-28-2015 Rides

Progressive Dinner Ride and Weekly Club Ride
Saturday, February 28th

Annual Progressive Dinner Ride
We will be meeting at the Club Garage at 3:30 and ride as a group to different homes for each course. Both Steve Janaitis and Club Members have provided delicious food and beverages in the past. This year is sure to be just as fun and yummy! We will be stopping for 4 courses….appetizers, soup and salad, main course, and dessert. Members and their families and friends are welcome to join in! This will be a “by donation” event. Last year we had about 40 people attend…let’s make this year bigger and better than ever! If possible, please RSVP to let us know if you plan to attend so we know how much to cook!

Regular Weekly Club Ride (From Steve Janaitis)
We will meet at the Village Kitchen at 8AM. We will ride up over the Castle trail (#15) to Trail 19 in West Ossipee/Tamworth. We will do a local loop on the Scrub Oak Scrambler trails in Madison and then proceed down the rail bed (#19) towards Ossipee Ctr. There are two possible choices for lunch. Then we will take Primary trail # 200 back to the Castle parking lot. It should be around 85 miles and back by 3PM. I will then meet the progressive supper attendees at the MSC garage at 3:30 to ride to the first stop. Everyone is welcome to continue on to the Dinner Ride.

I’d like to thank Steve Janaitis – Director for helping organize, providing food, and leading the rides; Judy Crocket for hosting the Appetizers; Brian Hall – Director for hosting Soup and Salad; John Harrington-President for hosting Main Course; and Karl and Terri Eichhorn, Pete Keenan, Julie and Bob Baker, Liz Wagner, and Dave Hicks for hosting Dessert at Hermit Cove Beach. We would also like to give a special thanks to Lamprey Septic Service for providing toilets for the event!

See you Saturday!!!

Cathy Erving
Social Director / Treasurer
moultonborosmc@gmail.com
603-630-3333
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VitaBene For This Useful Post:
trfour (02-24-2015)
Old 02-27-2015, 03:33 AM   #2
chrider

Default Progressive Ride

I heard there are already 30 people on this ride! I'm in! I'll make it 31.
chrider is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chrider For This Useful Post:
WINNOCTURN (02-27-2015)
Old 02-27-2015, 08:52 AM   #3
RTTOOL
Banned

Red face

There is dog races this week end in tamworth so be careful..
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitabene View Post
progressive dinner ride and weekly club ride
saturday, february 28th

annual progressive dinner ride
we will be meeting at the club garage at 3:30 and ride as a group to different homes for each course. Both steve janaitis and club members have provided delicious food and beverages in the past. This year is sure to be just as fun and yummy! We will be stopping for 4 courses….appetizers, soup and salad, main course, and dessert. Members and their families and friends are welcome to join in! This will be a “by donation” event. Last year we had about 40 people attend…let’s make this year bigger and better than ever! If possible, please rsvp to let us know if you plan to attend so we know how much to cook!

Regular weekly club ride (from steve janaitis)
we will meet at the village kitchen at 8am. We will ride up over the castle trail (#15) to trail 19 in west ossipee/tamworth. We will do a local loop on the scrub oak scrambler trails in madison and then proceed down the rail bed (#19) towards ossipee ctr. There are two possible choices for lunch. Then we will take primary trail # 200 back to the castle parking lot. It should be around 85 miles and back by 3pm. I will then meet the progressive supper attendees at the msc garage at 3:30 to ride to the first stop. Everyone is welcome to continue on to the dinner ride.

I’d like to thank steve janaitis – director for helping organize, providing food, and leading the rides; judy crocket for hosting the appetizers; brian hall – director for hosting soup and salad; john harrington-president for hosting main course; and karl and terri eichhorn, pete keenan, julie and bob baker, liz wagner, and dave hicks for hosting dessert at hermit cove beach. We would also like to give a special thanks to lamprey septic service for providing toilets for the event!

See you saturday!!!

Cathy erving
social director / treasurer
moultonborosmc@gmail.com
603-630-3333
RTTOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:42 PM   #4
SAB1

I'm driving up in the morning getting on my sled in Tuftonboro and heading to VK for the day ride. Can't make the night ride.
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:17 PM   #5
BraunBayGuy

Did part of that ride today. Left Braun Bay went up to top of Shaw and then followed 15 to Yankee Smoke House. Had lunch then jumped on 19 south to 200 to Wolfboro snack shack and then took power line towards castle parking lot. Got off power line and went through Melvin Village to lake and back through Tecumseh and Kona trails to Braun Bay. It was 60 miles and the trails were fantastic. The trail behind the castle down to the Yankee smokehouse was awesome. Corridor 19 was also great. About a mile north of the turn off to 200 the NH Fish and Game pinched 3 guys in a radar trap. Great day to be out.
BraunBayGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2015, 09:01 PM   #6
SAB1

Many thanks to Steve and friends that made the ride today. Had a great time. Trails were all in good shape. Sunny Villa lunch was great and had to work to finish it. Never knew those Scrub Oak Scrambler trails existed. They were nice and well groomed. Hope we get more snow.
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SAB1 For This Useful Post:
chasedawg (02-28-2015), trfour (03-01-2015), VitaBene (03-02-2015)