Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2019, 10:10 AM   #1
Mink Islander

Default Favorite restaurants in the Pittsburg area

I’m going to be up at Tall Timber Lodge on Back Lake a couple of times in February. The Rainbow Grille there is really quite good. I’ve also eaten lunch/dinner at that Buck Rub Pub nearby. Any other favorite lunch/dinner places in that general area? Looking to expand my options! TIA.
Mink Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:36 AM   #2
Sam603

Default Favorite restaurants in the Pittsburg area

The Rainbow Grille is top notch be sure to make reservations if you want to eat in the dining room, the Buck Rub is a cool place nothing fancy but enjoyable. Certainly slim pickings in the area best to stick with those two choices. Happy Corner next to young’s store is great for breakfast and lunch enjoy hope they get more snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Sam603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:20 PM   #3
SAB1

I think the bases are all covered in the two posts. Agree the place right next to Young's is good for lunch. If you make down to Errol one day I would set Log Haven as a lunch spot. Pretty tough to beat that buffet.
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 05:25 PM   #4
Grandpa Redneck

Buck rub is good for sure, Grampy's is usually good food too. We have heard good reviews of the new place in town "The Burg" but haven't eaten there ourselves yet.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:58 PM   #5
Winopt

Default The Burg

If you go to Pittsburg, you have to check out The Burg. It is located in "downtown" Pittsburg. Don't blink when you are going through, you will miss it. Heading North it is roughly .5 miles short of the Fire Station. It is at the point in the sled trail where it crosses route 3. It was opened in 2017 by two brothers, Patrick and John.

They bought a house and with their Father's help. They spent about 6 months gutting the house and building an awesome restaurant. The father was in the demolition business in Boston and much of the interior were components from the Boston area. Unique and well done.

They built a wood fired pizza oven and that is their specialty. They have a good selection of tap beer. They have creativity in the menu. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. It is a great place for a dinner or lunch.
Winopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2019, 06:01 PM   #6
hockeypuck

Default Pittsburg NH eateries

The restaurants mention are all good...I personally prefer Rainbow Grill at TallTimber..for breakfast you may want to travel a little south on route 3 to the corner of 114 in West Stewartstown to the Spa Restaurant...good food, good portions, good price usually crowded with locals...good sign.
hockeypuck is offline   Reply With Quote