Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #1
Pineedles

Default Happy Father's day all

I was just presented with 2 tickets to the June 30th Red Sox game from my son who lives in Cambridge. FANTASTIC! How about you other fathers, how did you do?
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:18 AM   #2
hazelnut

Thumbs up

Breakfast in bed. My 3 1/2 year old twin boys ate most of it but the thought was nice!
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:09 PM   #3
OFD232

Default Just the BEST baby

Weekend at the lake, watching the clouds go by with my 5 year old son who was incidently my 52 birthday present but that's another story. Absolutely supercalifragilisticexpealidicous and I know that is not spelled right
Old 06-17-2007, 05:51 PM   #4
ITD

Breakfast in bed, then a trip to the Collings Foundation Cars and airplanes day in Stow, MA. Cool place with old race cars, old airplanes, Stanley steamers, and dozens of other cars including a $3 million Duesenberg. Also had model airplanes flying around, the coolest one was a jet propelled fighter that had to be going at least 150mph. Great day.

http://www.collingsfoundation.org/
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:08 PM   #5
camp guy

Default Father's Day

My daughter, her husband, and their daughter, and my wife and I went to North Conway, had a picnic lunch, rode the Conway Scenic Railroad and then went to Lickety Split and made our own ice cream concoctions. Two dads, two moms, and a granddaughter - it doesn't get any better - a Great Day!!
camp guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #6
kjbathe

Thumbs up Excellent

It's going to be hard to top this Father's Day! My daughter convinced Mommy that we needed a new boat.
kjbathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #7
Skip

Thumbs up I know the feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbathe
It's going to be hard to top this Father's Day! My daughter convinced Mommy that we needed a new boat.
Had a great day icluding a few hours out on the Lake with my wife, daughter and a friend of hers.

They fixed me a great breakfast and a nice thick sirloin after we got back in from the boat.

Decided to head back home a little earlier than normal (bike week traffic) and after unloading I was catching a few episodes of the American Chopper marathon when my wife came in to the room and sat down to watch too!

About a half hour into the show she said "you want to go look at motorcycles next weekend when we're up at camp?".

Its been many a year since my last ride and she completely blew me away with her interest.

Doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Father's Day to all!!!!
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:05 AM   #8
AC2717

Default Father's Day

Well not as exciting as some listed above, went to the cemetary to see Dad, first one without him. My daughter got me some new boat shoes and sandels which was great, I needed them, my wife got me a nice Tommy Bahama shirt, and my inlaws got me a new pair of O'brien Water Ski's and tow rope, one of the ski's came with the two foot set up, I think I am going to have to try the one ski adventure! In all it was a up and down emotion day but nice non the less
AC2717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:16 AM   #9
Weirs guy

I started off Fathers Day by staying up till 3 and putting the rest of the Weirs to bed ahthankya. Of course when I got up I had to clean up the rest of Weirs, but thats another story. Got some wonderful cards, a fantastic picture collage of the babies and finished off the day with the last of the pulled pork and some time on the beach with the family. Great end to a great week.

Happy Fathers Day to all!

Now?
Weirs guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:09 PM   #10
Pineedles

Default Ac2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2717
Well not as exciting as some listed above, went to the cemetary to see Dad, first one without him. My daughter got me some new boat shoes and sandels which was great, I needed them, my wife got me a nice Tommy Bahama shirt, and my inlaws got me a new pair of O'brien Water Ski's and tow rope, one of the ski's came with the two foot set up, I think I am going to have to try the one ski adventure! In all it was a up and down emotion day but nice non the less
I remember that 1st Father's day without him too. No worries, he's still with you, anytime you want to talk to him. He can't congratulate you on what you're doing right, like he used to, but he's still proud of you and he'll tell you so in his way.
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:58 AM   #11
AC2717

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles
I remember that 1st Father's day without him too. No worries, he's still with you, anytime you want to talk to him. He can't congratulate you on what you're doing right, like he used to, but he's still proud of you and he'll tell you so in his way.
Thank you for for kind words Pineedles it has been a rough go of things but Will make it through!

OK though enough of the sad stuff, what did the rest of the Forum Father's get or do on Father's day
AC2717 is offline   Reply With Quote