Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 12:59 PM   #1
wdlincolnjr

Thumbs down the dive

I cant believe that the Dive owners would be so inconsiderate as to moor their business in such a fashion to impinge on others long held (in excess of 100 years )enjoyment of the lake It is hard to believe that the floating billboard blocking what should be a great view and should be challenged as to taxpayers are involved and I am sure the Dive pays minimal if any to Laconia. Hopefully saner heads will prevail and not just go for the quick buck and instead be good neighbors. I am sure that the Dive owners would be quick to solve a similar situation if someone moored a large cabin cruiser that would block access to their business.Personally I hope they succeed while taking into consideration other peoples rights .
Old 05-21-2019, 01:12 PM   #2
iw8surf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdlincolnjr View Post
I cant believe that the Dive owners would be so inconsiderate as to moor their business in such a fashion to impinge on others long held (in excess of 100 years )enjoyment of the lake It is hard to believe that the floating billboard blocking what should be a great view and should be challenged as to taxpayers are involved and I am sure the Dive pays minimal if any to Laconia. Hopefully saner heads will prevail and not just go for the quick buck and instead be good neighbors. I am sure that the Dive owners would be quick to solve a similar situation if someone moored a large cabin cruiser that would block access to their business.Personally I hope they succeed while taking into consideration other peoples rights .

A great view of Lawrence City beach... I mean Weirs beach.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iw8surf For This Useful Post:
brk-lnt (05-21-2019), tmrealtors (05-21-2019)
Old 05-21-2019, 03:23 PM   #3
tmrealtors

Default My concern with The Dive

I am the actual owner of the yellow house The Dive decided to park in front of. Not only does it now cause docking and safety issues at my property it is smack in front of my view line. I hope this can be resolved and the boat turned or moved so this does not become an issue. It is upsetting that a two story bar/restaurant barge is allowed to park jetted out 65' sideways from the pier.
*Please imagine if it was your home. I understand people like the Dive and I have nothing against it but if it caused issues at your personal home I think it would be upsetting to you too.
Any help moving this would be greatly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to tmrealtors For This Useful Post:
AC2717 (05-22-2019)
Closed Thread