Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-22-2014, 12:21 AM   #1
kayleigh

Default Lemongrass

So, I'm posting this as a new topic because I wasn't able to find a previous thread for some reason. Last time i did that the admin placed it into the appropriot spot. Sorry in advance.I just wanted you all to know that I've found yet another area culinary gem. I love lemongrass it is a favorite. I hadnt been in some years and I dined there recently and am still salavating over the braised short rib! But the best was the mashed sweet potato with coconut cream! It was amazing. We did the whole appetizers, entrees drinks desserts for two I believe our tab was around $130. Very pleased and very very worth every penny. It is an open concept kitchen. You can see the chefs carefully creating their masterpieces. The chefs are very VERY nice! They are pleasant and polite. You would hardley know it was an open concept kitchen with as busy as they were and you could hardley hear the kitchen at all. Our waitress was very nice and polite and effecient. I can't wait to go back again. So I think I will.
Kayleigh
kayleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kayleigh For This Useful Post:
wickedtravelah (12-02-2014)
Old 12-02-2014, 04:16 AM   #2
wickedtravelah

I agree with the above review. We have dined there as well and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great night out. You will not be disappointed.
wickedtravelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
ericnh

Default Well worth the trip!

I think Lemongrass is one of the top 3 places to eat in the area, especially if you like sushi, fusion and owners that are 150% invested in making sure your food comes out great. I like the Crying Tiger Beef and the Red Curry entrees. I know this sounds crazy but the chicken fingers are really good too... my kids get them and I always have to have at least one. Drinks are good... and the Key Lime pie is really nice. It is pretty busy on the weekends... so calling ahead may be a good idea. Here is the menu:http://lemongrassnh.net/?page_id=37
ericnh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ericnh For This Useful Post:
kayleigh (12-06-2014)
Old 12-06-2014, 07:32 PM   #4
barefootbay

The Duck is also outa this world !
barefootbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:45 PM   #5
Smokienorm

Default Lemon Grass- MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnh View Post
I think Lemongrass is one of the top 3 places to eat in the area, especially if you like sushi, fusion and owners that are 150% invested in making sure your food comes out great. I like the Crying Tiger Beef and the Red Curry entrees. I know this sounds crazy but the chicken fingers are really good too... my kids get them and I always have to have at least one. Drinks are good... and the Key Lime pie is really nice. It is pretty busy on the weekends... so calling ahead may be a good idea. Here is the menu:http://lemongrassnh.net/?page_id=37
We have never been disappointed at Lemon Grass, having eaten there many times.

They have a number of gluten-free items on the menu, including fried calamari with a wasabi aioli sauce- out of this world. I even order some of that sauce with their grilled fish dishes. Their sushi and sashimi are also very fresh and great.
Smokienorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #6
bruinsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedtravelah View Post
I agree with the above review. We have dined there as well and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great night out. You will not be disappointed.
I agree. A very nice restaurant to enjoy a night out with family & friends.
bruinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 11:14 PM   #7
RLW

Smile

Regular posting
bruinsfan, I was just browsing through the forum and noticed that you are fairly new to posting on the forum and glad you have joined us. Have fun and enjoy the Winni Forum while making many new friends.