Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #1
onthebay

Default Pool patio

I need someone to pour a a pool patio. Maybe someone who does stamped concrete. Does anyone have any recomendations in the Laconia area. If any contractors are interested they can send me a private message. I will be able to meet with them to look at the job on Saturday. Thanks
onthebay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #2
ACutAbove

Are you looking for concrete pavers? or a concrete pad? around the pool?
ACutAbove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
onthebay

Default Concrete pad

I am looking for a poured concrete pad. I Iknow they can do somethings with stamped concrete that can make it look like pavers or stone. I don't want to do true pavers bacause of the dirt that works its way up through the cracks.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:51 AM   #4
joann721

Default Pool Surround

what a coincidence- we live in Salem, MA and had a poured concrete pool surround done two days ago. It was a replacement from the original that was
done when the pool was installed. We did alot of research and looked at alot of different surfaces. We hired Triad in Haverhill, MA they service the entire New England area. So far, knock on wood, they have been fabulous.
Our contractor was Kevin. He worked in conjunction with our pool guy who replaced all the lines, the diving board and couping after the original deck was removed. Looks like a brand new pool !! Hope this helps.. We are not suppose to put any weight on it for 4- 5 days , while it drys, and this morning my husband was having a fit because a wild turkey was walking on the concrete... Hopefully we wont have turkey tracks !!!

I just spoke to Kevin- he has a large job starting in the lakes region in a few weeks- his phone number is listed with his permission: 978- 423- 5844 - and they do stamped concrete

Frustration is trying to find my glasses without my glasses.

Last edited by joann721; 05-11-2007 at 09:36 AM.
joann721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
onthebay

Default thanks

I called and they came out to give me a quote on a Sunday morning. Still evaluating a couple of quotes but they seem like they know what they are doing. If I go with them I will let you know. maybe they will give you a finders fee...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2007, 09:06 AM   #6
joann721

Default They do great work

Glad I could help. It is hard to hire someone to do a job this large without a reference. Kevin and crew were on time and finished the job working in conjunction with our pool guy. The completed job is beautiful and we are very pleased with it. Our pool is approx 20- 25 years old and we replaced a pool surround that was crumbling. We hadnt planned on was the residual damage ( mess ) that happens from a job like this. The stairs from the deck no longer fit, they have to be cut down, bushes had to be moved to get the equipment in. Damage was done to the lawn by frontloaders. Dumpster damage to the the driveway- issue for the removal company- not Triad. Again, all perfectly understandable but not something we had even thought of.

PS not affiliated, or related to Kevin or anyone at Triad... just a satisfied customer.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #7
ACutAbove

How about some pics of the finnished product? I like to see other peoples work. People think differently so its always nice to see someone else's thoughts come together in a finnished project of this size.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by joann721
Glad I could help. It is hard to hire someone to do a job this large without a reference. Kevin and crew were on time and finished the job working in conjunction with our pool guy. The completed job is beautiful and we are very pleased with it. Our pool is approx 20- 25 years old and we replaced a pool surround that was crumbling. We hadnt planned on was the residual damage ( mess ) that happens from a job like this. The stairs from the deck no longer fit, they have to be cut down, bushes had to be moved to get the equipment in. Damage was done to the lawn by frontloaders. Dumpster damage to the the driveway- issue for the removal company- not Triad. Again, all perfectly understandable but not something we had even thought of.

PS not affiliated, or related to Kevin or anyone at Triad... just a satisfied customer.
ACutAbove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:20 AM   #8
joann721

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACutAbove
How about some pics of the finnished product? I like to see other peoples work. People think differently so its always nice to see someone else's thoughts come together in a finnished project of this size.
Thanks
will be glad to do that... camera is back home in Salem... will try to get them on line on Sunday