Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-20-2007, 06:13 AM   #1
The Eagle

Default Sump pump installation referal needed

Hi Guys & Gals,
For the second time, in as many years, (ever) I got water in my (finished) basement, lots of it! We never had water before, and the house does not have a sump pump, and I want to get one put in, but I don't know of any reliable person to do it. I need someone who can "cut a hole in the floor," hard wire (electrical) and pipe it out, and is also dependable, someone who will show up, and do the work, (correctly) when they say they will, and do it right. Has anyone on the forum, had this type of work done? Thanks for you help!
I was up the lake on Tuesday, and the ice was still in Center Harbor, but on the way home on Wednesday it looked like slush, with lots of open water, so it won't be long now! Get your boats ready! See you all on the lake!
"The Eagle"
The Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:34 PM   #2
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

Eagle.....sounds like a real problem.You could end up hiring a mason for the floor,electrician and a plummer as well....for huge money.I would go with a savvy old yankee that could do it all.Bruce Glaski in Moultonborough is such a guy.He works for the town and does not advertize his services,but I'll bet if you called him that he would either do it for you or recommend one of his buddies.Tell him that Bob Jones sent you his way,as he has helped my out before......won't hurt to try.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote