Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-12-2007, 08:40 PM   #1
Charlie T

Cool Yard Maint and house painter

Hello all.
Spring is just around the corner and I am looking for a couple of reliable and fairly priced (if the 2 terms aren't mutually exclusive) contractors in the Gilford area.

I am looking for a Yard maintance person to do a spring clean-up on my yard, no lawn, just leaves and mulch underneath. If anyone knows someone with a "vaccum truck" that would be ideal.

I am also looking for someone to stain the south face of my house. Probably about a 10-15 gal job.

Thanks for any responsed and BRING ON ICE OUT!!!!
Charlie T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee
Default food for thought

What ever happened to the good ole days of hiring the neighborhood teenager to come over and rake up the leaves and clean up the yard. I always thought it was a win win situation... I cleaned the nieghbors yard, and they handed me a few bucks and generally a lemonade or two through out the afternoon...
Old 03-15-2007, 05:25 AM   #3
RLW

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin
What ever happened to the good ole days of hiring the neighborhood teenager to come over and rake up the leaves and clean up the yard. I always thought it was a win win situation... I cleaned the nieghbors yard, and they handed me a few bucks and generally a lemonade or two through out the afternoon...
Yep you are right in remembering those things and some times if you're on the lake you would take them for a ski or two around the lake. Sorry, but I believe those wonderful days have long gone as everything is handed to them for doing nothing.