Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2022, 06:09 PM   #1
XCR-700

Default End of Season,,, restaurant schedules

Hard to believe we have reached the "old" un-official end of the season already.

For us it was a mixed season, my wife and I both had way too much work this summer, and when we could take days off it was wet early in the season and then way too hot later,,,

Thats not to say we didnt have some very good days, as a couple were actually picture perfect!

A couple of lunches at Shibleys were really outstanding. Also had a couple of really good times at Crazy Gringos. Their Wed prime rib special left me VERY happy ;-) And my youngest has now warmed up to mexican food and it happened at Crazy Gringos!

Also made the trip to the Turkey Farm, though the walk up from the town docks in high humidity and upper 80's took a bit more out of me than I expected. Told me I need to get in a little better shape ;-)

But we are not done! Well, we as in my wife and I, but maybe not so for some of the local destinations.

Soooo,,,, I'm wondering if anyone has seen closing dates for Shibleys at the Pier or Sawyers??? Others???

Happy to hear any closing dates, or info on restaurants that will be open for a while longer.

Thanks! And hope others will be able to enjoy the lake a bit longer.

Last edited by XCR-700; 09-05-2022 at 10:19 PM.
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote