Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
hazelnut

Default Winni.com Addiction

I decided to use my 1,000th post to create a new thread. I wanted to draw out all of the winni.com addicts and have them stand up and be accounted for.

Good or bad we have posted 1,000 or 1,500 and in some instances 2,000+ messages (You know who you are.) This is a good time to look in the mirror and ask yourself "have I donated to the site lately?" You could even shop in the store and buy something for yourself or another (Christmas Present?) At the very least you could click on a banner ad and patronize one of the many sponsors of this site.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I give thanks to Don for allowing me to waste countless hours on this site.

So post away all you addicts and admit your addiction.

I'll start "Hi, my name is hazelnut, and I'm a winni.com-aholic..."
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
eillac@dow

Default Hi my name is...

Hazlenut.......I too am a winni.com-aholic.

My mother turned me onto the forum. She is a reader and not a poster. When she does have a comment / question....guess who posts for her....ME. I am always asking....how you seen this or that on the forum. I am in the processing of converting my BIL on the forum.

I think this is my 110th or 111th post! But 1,000! Congrats! Nice job. I do enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you Don. As Hazelnut said....thank you for allowing me to spend HOURS enjoying the forum.

eillac@dow
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
codeman671

I too am an addict and am frequently ridiculed by my wife because of it. Although I have cut back on my posts considerably because of other obligations I still lurk frequently. If anything, having a 6 day old baby in the house now will probably make me more prone to late night posts and viewing. This whole lack of sleep thing sucks...
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
fatlazyless

Default .....eeek!

Unemployment, boredom, despair, loneliness.....and more & more now....drinking; ....the usual mental health issues. Mr 2207 posts here....what....you think I'm kidding.....who's kidding.....not me! Besides....if I ever kicked this habit I'd probably have to get up out of the la-z-boy recliner, clean up all the beer bottles and generally clean this house up. Methinks there could be things growing down at the bottom of this mess!

Hey....and on the brite side of things....at least one cannot catch anything contageous while mega-posting this forum............

As always, the best social program around is a good paying job........ and don't ever forget that if you already have one!

And with that note let me just add: To everyone, have a good Thanksgiving! ......

Last edited by fatlazyless; 11-26-2009 at 09:13 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Unemployment, boredom, despair, loneliness.....and more & more now....drinking; ....the usual mental health issues. Mr 2207 posts here....what....you think I'm kidding.....who's kidding.....not me! Besides....if I ever kicked this habit I'd probably have to get up out of the la-z-boy recliner, clean up all the beer bottles and generally clean this house up. Methinks there could be things growing down at the bottom of this mess!

Hey....and on the brite side of things....at least one cannot catch anything contageous while mega-posting this forum............

As always, the best social program around is a good paying job........ and don't ever forget that if you already have one!

The resident comedian checks in to the meeting...
FLL what would this forum be without you? Well I would not like to see that because it would be quite boring. Thankfully we can all count you among the many addict members.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
Eric Austin

I am guilty and addicted, as well...

Not only are the photopost web page and the wierscam web page one of the six Top Sites in my Apple Safari browser (recent switch from 10+ years of PC use...), but my iPhone has the weirscam bookmark on the home screen and I leave my browser set to weirscam.
I can't get enough.
Eric Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
JTA

I basically sign in daily first, to see if FatLazyLess has posted anything, and then to see if there is anything else going on. Yes, it's addictive. Oh yes, McDude is my next favorite poster ... great stuff!!
JTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
Pine Island Guy

Default at least once a day, maybe several times!

i read more than i post... some of my favorites - my friend of 50+ years Misty Blue's boating tips & tricks, FLL's humorous and off-beat slant on the daily news, McDude's photoposts, and all the other opinions, interesting tid-bits, trivia, etc!

and of course i check the pine island webcams

yep, i'm an addicted winnaholic

PIG
Pine Island Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #9
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,053 Times in 496 Posts
Default Guilty!

I check in every day, several times a day in fact.

I even check in from my laptop when away on business.

Lately I'm even addicted to the "snipping tool" .

Name:  donate.JPG
Views: 1621
Size:  19.3 KB

And, that donate button works perfectly! Thanks for the reminder Hazelnut.

Thank You Don. Merry Christmas and Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
trfour

Default And, Just In Case, We Don't Want To Know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
The resident comedian checks in to the meeting...
FLL what would this forum be without you? Well I would not like to see that because it would be quite boring. Thankfully we can all count you among the many addict members.
... who else shows up, just in the nick of time, do'in his push'ips out in the Tall Grass!! "Danged iff'in it ain't FLL!... Talk about logged ON!

I'll fess up and have been known to hang out here a time or two as well!

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default Member of the Thousand Club

To go along with the 4000 footer club. I'm addicted to everything!

The lake is my biggest addiction. I come back year after year after year........
Old 11-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #12
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Lightbulb It took coming to this meeting...

...to make me realize that I too have that affliction. I'm not sure when it happened. In my winni-stupor, I think it was a cold winter's night in January 2003 when I tried my first Winni Post. Oh, it was so easy, and over the coming days, I found myself doing more Posts. Oh, I tried stopping on several occasions, but the Power of the Post kept drawing me back. There were times even, when I would put on my dark glasses and pull my hat down low over my face, and slip into the Forum as a guest, hoping to break the power of the post, but alas, it was too intense, and I found myself drawn back in publicly.

Hazelnut, thanks for calling this meeting, and I can now stand and say in a loud, clear voice : I AM UPTHESAUKEE AND I AM A WINNI FORUM POSTER. (oops, sorry for yelling. I got caught up in the moment of being a Winni poster.)

There, I said it, and I feel better .
Old 11-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #13
LadyJane

Default the turkey can wait

Hi, my name is Lady Jane and I am addicted to Winni.com
I check in every day, click on one of the web cams, make it big, stare into the scene and soak it in, and get my daily fix. I don't speak up very often, but I'm with ya almost every day, scanning the topics and catching up on all the news, opinions, inquiries, and Lake Winni love letters. I mean here I am, checking into winni.com before I get this turkey into the oven...
LadyJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #14
Ropetow

Although I read far more than I post, I consider myself addicted to the Forum. I doubt if a day passes when I don't check in at least once. Take this morning for instance. Thanksgiving Day. Down in Key Largo with the Mrs. Sun is out. Water is calm. And I'm sitting here on the balcony reading the Forum and posting this note. Hmmmmmm.....

PS---Thank you Don and all the posters for making this site what it is.
Ropetow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
OCDACTIVE

On all the time now.... Almost 600 posts in 6 months.. I will be getting my winniaholic membership card soon.... Scarey part is I already have my membership card on two other forums as well. Thank heavens for multiple split screen setups.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #16
Nagigator

Default I admit it......

I check in several times a day. Don't post much, I'm more of a reader. But I love keeping up with all the stuff going on in the lakes region when I'm not there.
Nagigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #17
Sunrise Point

Here I am sitting and reading the forum when I should be making "kitchen noises". I read the forum daily, post occasionally and am very thankful for all of the information on boating, home and cottage maintenance and restaurants that I have gotten on the forum over the past several years.

Thank you Don, webmaster for keeping things going and thank you Skip, Samian, Shore Things, jMen, Rattlesnake Guy and Gal and so many others for your information and point of view. FLL, thanks for keeping things interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Sunrise Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #18
Just Sold

Winni.com Addiction

Yup, need my daily and more dose.

But, hey I thought this was part of my therapy...you know, isn't this the winnipesaukee.com group therapy site?
Old 11-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #19
Rinkerfam

I check the site daily as well. The live-cams give me my lake fix without fail. I don't post nearly as much as the true Winniholics, but that doesn't mean that I'm not addicted to the site.

Happy Turkey Day to all
Old 11-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #20
NoBozo

If you've got Good Teeth ......., everything else will fall into place. I think I learned that on the forum. NB
NoBozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #21
pah

Yessssssssssssss... I am addicted.....and I love it !
pah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #22
Newbiesaukee

I post some(usually food),read more. I think something is happening without my knowing if I don't check in every few hours. Addicted, not me; I am still in denial and loving it. It is warm, the sun is out, but I'd really rather be going to the Village Kitchen. Oh well, better get the darn turkey out
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #23
Senter Cove Guy

Default You Know You're Addicted When...

your Home Page is Winnipesaukee.com as mine is. I was not aware of this website until my oldest daughter pointed it out to me many years ago and it's been my home page ever since. I'm on several times a day, every day. From home, from work, while traveling...I need my daily fixes.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:14 PM   #24
mets3007

My name is Tommy and Im addicted to Winni.com I admit it lol, I started to looking here in early 2004 and joined in April 2004 and I visit here 1 to 2 times a day to see whats new in the Lakes Region especially the Restaurants and to see whats going on in the Weirs Area. I love this site as it brings me closer to my 2nd home since I live in Queens, NY.
mets3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:17 PM   #25
Rattlesnake Guy

Hi, my name is Paul, AKA Don. I am a Winni holic. I started by trying to support my wife in her addiction. I got the monkey on my back pretty bad. I have managed to not have my addiction interfere with my family life or employment.

Her vocabulary used to include a lot of words I was sure she was making up. She used all of your screen names like I should know what the heck she was talking about. McDude, DRH, Upthesaukee, WeirsBeachBoater, Dr Shaserdam, Diver 111, Grant, Mee-n-Mac, Sunset Bob, Skipper of the Sea Q, Just Sold, Winn Dixie, Quilt Lady, Island Girl, Misty Blue, some guy named Don and some Fat Lazy Guy named Les.

Most of our conversations make a lot more sense now. Now I can keep up. (At least most of the time)

Now our kids think we are "both crazy" but at least we have each other.
Rattlesnake Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #26
WinnDixie

Default Yup!

I started out reading this thread thinking "how interesting, but it isn't me." It IS me! Well, it's a great addiction. I've had the pleasure of making some nice friends, and I add my thanks to Don, the Webmaster. Can't imagine a day without the Forum.
WinnDixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #27
jst_4_kiks

i check in and post when i can. great forum to check with the lakes region. proud to be a member

PM with any questions about marine repair
jst_4_kiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #28
Bear Island South

Default A sure sign

definately a sure sign of addiction when you are logging on at work, it helps with the long days.

Thanks to all for the posts.
Bear Island South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #29
riverat

AHHHH, I feel much better now....I got my "morning fix" I should be ok for a couple more hours.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #30
dpg

Naw, not me only 900(+) posts!
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #31
winnidiver

Default Not Me

I am not addicted. I don't post much, and when I get on the computer I can go ten or fifteen minutes without checking the forum.
winnidiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:03 AM   #32
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Nope. I too just started. So I can quit anytime. I mean I think I can quit anytime. Well maybe not.....Oh all right, I just can't help myself.....It's all those damned sunset pictures! Arghhhhhh!
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #33
robmac

I always check whats going on at the lake. I travel for a living so I can be gone from 3 to 30 days and in the winter maybe till shortly before ice out. So it's a great way to stay informed on the lake. Thanks to all that participate.
robmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:29 AM   #34
glennsteely

Talking Cold sweats...

I've had my share of cold sweats and leg cramps, vomiting and shakes...oh, thats the alcohol....sorry, but seriously, I am on here everyday, mostly on my phone, which for some reason I cant log on from....hmmm....thats another problem....and my A.D.D. is kicking in as well....I love this place, it helps me keep my sanity during lifes daily struggles. I can always come here and catch up, look at pictures, look at the cams, and, well you know, ok, GET MY FIX!! There I said it. I have memories of great times at the lake, and always am looking forward to my next visit, this place is, to me, my first stop in computer land just about 25 times a day!!!

Thanks for the big dogs that keep it up and running as well!!
Old 11-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #35
Cal

I'm a recovering addict. Rediculous SL debates turned me off for a while. Check in a few times a week now
Old 11-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #36
bigdog

Default Winni.com Addiction

I confess, I'm a 'Winni.com' junkie !

I love the Lake Region so much, but unfortunately do not live in the area.
I am however, a frequent visitor, and plan to be a property owner soon.

The Winnie Forum allows me to stay in touch with all lake region interests, and current events, as well as provide a wealth of information regarding numerous topics.

Bigdog
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #37
Silver Duck

Default Count me in!

Though I haven't been posting much lately due to health issues that Mrs. Silver Duck has been experiencing since June, I'm still here every day to see what's going on!
Silver Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:16 AM   #38
trfour

Default Maybe Webmaster Could Shed Some Light...

on whom is Most addicted to Winnipesaukee.com!
"Fun stats, if you will"!
"I'm Game"!

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
Old 11-30-2009, 07:23 AM   #39
dpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfour View Post
on whom is Most addicted to Winnipesaukee.com!
"Fun stats, if you will"!
"I'm Game"!

Maybe you posting 1:16 in the morning.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #40
Peter

Default Check everyday!

Always need my fix, even if I don't post much!
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:15 AM   #41
jmen24

Hi, my name is Jeremy and I am addicted to winni.com. It is the first thing I do when I turn on the PC and is the last thing before turning it off. I am here at lunch and morning break and anytime I need the internet. I was a lurker for many many years prior to signing up and the frequency of checking in has only increased. I have looked into support groups to help with my problem, but nothing has worked so far. I am currently working with a research lab on an experimental drug that is supposed to block something and keep me from needing the site. I think I am fine, my IT guy does not!!

"They try to make me go to rehab, but I say, No, No, No."
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:16 PM   #42
Sunbeam lodge

Thumbs up Best Information when away from the lake

[QUOTE=Ropetow;113091]Although I read far more than I post, I consider myself addicted to the Forum. I doubt if a day passes when I don't check in at least once. Take this morning for instance. Thanksgiving Day. Down in Key Largo with the Mrs. Sun is out. Water is calm. And I'm sitting here on the balcony reading the Forum and posting this note. Hmmmmmm.....

I'm Addicted,
This forum is read every morning before coffee, and then a Bike ride to B&N in Naples Fla for U.S. info. Then back to the forum for the more important information to see if the lake level has changed or if it has frozen over. Whether the tax rate has changed or whether Hannafords prices have gone up.
Also whether FLL has got a job yet. Not ever being without a job I can only imagine how bad that must be and I wish you luck in finding employment and stay away from the beer.
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #43
SPT13

I dont post often, but check in a few times a day. A great way to keep up with things!!!
SPT13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #44
This'nThat

Default Sucession Plan?

Memo to all you addicts out there -- does Don have a Sucession Plan? For when he wins the big lottery, for example. Or when someone actually pays him to do this full-time somewhere else.

I secretly wonder if FLL is in the sucession plan?
This'nThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
gtxrider

Default Addicted?

Nope. I can quit any time I want but not just now.

I could use a fix right now and a real look at the lake but the forum has to do.
gtxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #46
CrawfordCentury

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
I will be getting my winniaholic membership card soon....
What's winniahol?

If it mixes well with coke, I might pick up a bottle next time I venture to the liquor store at Wolfe's Falls.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #47
WinnDixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrawfordCentury View Post
What's winniahol?

If it mixes well with coke, I might pick up a bottle next time I venture to the liquor store at Wolfe's Falls.
Yes, try some! we're all drinking it...delicious!
WinnDixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:56 PM   #48
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default Let's start a self help group

Winni Forum Anonymous
Old 11-30-2009, 05:02 PM   #49
DoTheMath

Funny - what did we do before the internet, and forums, and texting, and... well, you get the point!? And I'm not even that old - but I remember the days when I had to get up as a little kid and turn the knob to change the channel on the TV! Recently, I was away and actually used the Yellow Pages, and the best part... I remembered how! Next, I'm going back to try the Dewey Decimal System...

Great forum to have for staying in touch with what's happening up the lake when I'm (we're) not up the lake... I read much more than I post, prob. better that way.

Thanks Don for the venue - especially love the web cams!
DoTheMath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #50
KBoater

Default I’m not an addict

I’m not an addict. I just browse the forum and clean out “New Post” Daily.
My use of the site is just part of my rehab. I found the site as part of my first rehab from ankle surgery
and last year used it as part of my cancer recovery.
It’s a great place for shut ins.
How I’m back in FL(and boating) but I still need a lake fix.
I need to clean out the rest of "New Post"
Old 12-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #51
John A. Birdsall

Default winni adiction

While I haven't posted all that much lately, I once did sometimes two or three or more times a day. I do go on the forum about three times a week now, hoping to see some items from ole friends, new friends. and see what is going on around the lake. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.
John A. Birdsall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #52
Lucky1

Default Not addicted but am sitting looking at the lake.

Just brought in the last hanging plants. Cleaned the gutters. Raked a bit. Went Christmas shopping so have little time for writing.

Has anyone been to the Dollar Store near the Walmart in Plymouth? Got a few things there. Also love the Marshalls in that area. I would get addicted to shopping long before getting addicted to a forum. I seem to get one for me and one for them etc. Need to stop that!!

I wonder if anyone really cares what any of us think? Especially if we do not think the same way that another might think. Guess I am too shy to say some things that I feel.

I feel sad for the gal who wants a job who wrote earlier in the post. Hope she gets to a better place that she is now!!!
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #53
twoplustwo

Default count me in!

I sometimes think I ought to shut up more around here but my numbers are nothing compared to some of you

I love this place.
twoplustwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #54
winnisummergal

Default glutton for punishment

I am a lurker! I have tried to stop since finding the site 3 years ago but I am helpless over this and need my fix everyday. I went out of the country for a week and did not have access to internet...it was hell! Thank you to everyone who supports the site!
winnisummergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:18 PM   #55
Gilligan

Smile My shrink says I'm not addicted

My psychiatrist says I am not addicted to Winnipesaukee.com.

He says it's just an obsession.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #56
Pepper

Smile Just can't do without my winni forum!

I've been addicted to the forum for so many years I've lost count. Oh, I've tried to stay away, but I can't. Too many good friends here, too many wonderful memories, and just too much fun! For a while I tried to deny my addiction, and didn't post, thinking this would eventually cure me of my addiction. Then, when my laptop died, I thought OK, now you'll HAVE to quit! But alas, I began sneaking in to check things out from my son's old dinosaur PC that we bought when he was in seventh grade. Whew, I could still get my "fix" when I needed it. Then that died too, and for a long while I had horrendous withdrawal symptoms. It was awful. Well, recently I acquired a lovely new mac, and it didn't take long for the NEED to creep back in. Then I had a surprise visit from a longtime-forum-friend, and well that just sent me right over the edge. I came crawling back in, with an unquenchable thirst to see the beloved avatars of my wonderful friends. Suddenly the world seemed so much brighter again, and I think I might have heard some music playing or something. It was like coming home ~ to my fellow addicts. I'm looking forward to doing without the withdrawal symptoms for a long, long, long time now.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:48 PM   #57
trfour

Post Hi pepper!

We have all missed you terribly and you have always been soooo welcome here!

I'm in Dallas/Fort Worth these days, and also still need my daily fix! I can't tell you how happy I was to log in and find that you were back!

My very best wishes to You & Bruce, and Happy Holidays!!
Your friend,
Terry

Old 12-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #58
Pineedles

Thumbs up

Wow! I feel privilged to be responding immediately after the much loved Pepper. I know I have a special relationship with this forum, and it is partially due to people like Pepper whom I met at my first forum fest. Thanks Don, and all of you who make this a special place.
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #59
Rattlesnake Guy

Pepper,
This is the first time I am actually glad to hear someone got a mac. We miss you. You are part of the addiction.
Rattlesnake Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #60
Pepper

Default I love my mac!

I was a PC for years, but the failure of TWO windows-based computers, and years of headaches have sent me running to mac. I gotta tell ya - the mac is simply amazing!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #61
Argie's Wife

Isn't this one of the best threads? I think so...

My addiction brought me to even make a New Year Resolution a few years ago - it was to make it to a Forum Fest. Funny thing happened that year - the Forum Fest was almost a no-go... we rallied at the last moment and raised some money for the Loon Center. It was a success after all. I felt bad that I couldn't make it to this year's Forum Fest but I had two high school reunions that weekend - a weekend of parties (it was our 20 year reunion). And it was great meeting up with old friends.

I hope to make it to the 2010 Fest....

P.S.
Hi, I'm a Mac, too!

Last edited by Argie's Wife; 12-06-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #62
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
I was a PC for years, but the failure of TWO windows-based computers, and years of headaches have sent me running to mac. I gotta tell ya - the mac is simply amazing!
Atta girl! Welcome to the club. I have been a Mac user since the mid to late 80's. Those early Mac were so awesome compared to the PC's of the time that were using MS DOS. I am a proficient user of both platforms, even have part of my MacBook Pro partitioned with Windows Vista on it. Gotta love OSX though.

I am so glad that all of the winni.com addicts are being drawn out of the woodwork.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #63
corollaman

I just recently returned to winnipesaukee.com to see what was going on.
corollaman is offline   Reply With Quote