Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2004, 11:11 AM   #1
mcdude

Default Restaurants Available

It should be interesting to see the new incarnations of these spots. Let's say they were furnished and you had some culinary expertise and the financial where-with-all. How long would it take to get permits/licenses, hire staff and stock the inventory....would you be able to open by Bike Week....4th of July?
The former Love's Quay in Wolfeboro on Back Bay

The former Gretchen's at the docks in Glendale

and of course the former Gilford Steak House at B Mae's is perennially available. Also they are pushing the Alton Bay Pavillion as a possible restaurant site.

I hear this fairly new place is getting good feedback: Rumba, LLC - 29 Interlakes Way
14 Union St. - Tel: 603-569-4833
email: frojas@metrocast.net
Rumba, LLC - Latin American Bistro Latin American Cuisine featuring flavorful dishes, a warm casual atmosphere and friendly service. A unique dining experience in Wolfeboro! (They did have a nice web site but it seems to have disappeared.
I haven't been so I am NOT recommending the place. Besides, I'm the idiot who recommended Love's Quay for Valentine's Day - a night they were terribly understaffed. (sorry)

Last edited by webmaster; 04-05-2004 at 04:31 PM.