Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2020, 09:27 PM   #1
NH1322

Default Rent boat with captain for an hour

Hi--
We will be vacationing in NH around Memorial Day. It will mostly be in the mountains, but we are allotting an afternoon in the Lakes Region, probably around Meredith and Weirs Beach. Would be interested in taking a captained boat out for a small group of three and a dog for about an hour. Really can't go beyond that both because of limited time and also because we will have a 1 year old and not sure how long he will be able to tolerate. Just enough to enjoy cruising around the water for a bit, seeing the town shorelines from a distance, etc. I have ruled out renting a boat on our own due to some discomfort of being a virtually zero-experienced boater in unfamiliar waters.

Does anyone have an recommendations where we might look for a service that is willing to do such a short outing and allow a dog on board? I have looked into EKAL but they have not responded yet, and Shep Brown but I don't think they would do such a short outing. I also found this website https://www.boatwinni.com/servicesandpricing/
but can't seem to find out anything/any reviews about the operator. I have also considered Experience Squam but I think would prefer to be on Lake Winni close to the towns we are visiting.

Any recs or other advice would be appreciated, thanks.
NH1322 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NH1322 For This Useful Post:
SimpleTL (02-06-2020)