Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Covid-19 Discussions & Information
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2021, 10:57 PM   #1
gillygirl

Default Diminishing returns on investment

I am tired of seeing all the Covid stuff on the main Winni forum. At this point in time of the pandemic, everyone on both polar sides are locked into their opinion. This needs to be moved to the non-lake related forum so that those of us who are looking for specific lake related issues don’t have to wade through the bs from either side. This also goes for generalized topics like investments. If you’re looking for a specific agent in the Lakes Region to assist you with your investments, that’s one thing. If you’re looking for non-lake specific info, put it under the non-lake specific group. And I don’t want to hear “you can skip over threads.” There is a structure to this site that should be followed. Granted, the Covid bs is still under the main lake topics, but I would ask it to be moved to the non-lake related group. I want to learn the deets of the Lyon’s Den sale, not more generalized Covid bs.

FYI, this is coming from someone on the more liberal side, but as a scientist who analyzes the crap out of things, I don’t see the wisdom of beating the alarmist drum. I’m in Florida where things are very open. I make educated decisions on what is comfortable for me to do. I realize I’m not going to sway anyone with my opinion at this point. Thus the title “return on investment.”

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 (11-16-2021)