Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts
Default Looking for a contractor....

I want to build a smallish screen/sun room on the side of my house in Suissevale. So I need a contractor that will do smaller jobs like that, yet actually get the job done in a timely manner.
Anyone have a screen room or sun room built?
This would be about a 12 x 16 room BTW.....
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
eric richard

Thumbs up screen porch

Hi my name is eric from eric's & phil's homeimprovement we can give you a estimate for a porch. We do it all and willing to travel feel free to call us at 603 509 3880 or you can visit us on the web at ericnphilshomeinprovement.com. hope to here from you.
eric richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
baygo

Default I'll Subsidize Your Building Project

I've had work done around our place by Parker Caldron. He did such a good job that I am quick to recommend him. He cut us such a good deal that I am also quick to encourage others to use him. I'd like to see him busy so I will give everyone who employs him a free dessert at Tavern 27. His number - 603.630.6611. Please say hi for us.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
sea_n_ski

Default I would call Bassi Builders

The work that Bassi Builders has done for us was exceptional. They were much less expensive than other contractors we used. Call Rob Bassi at 603-819-6008.
sea_n_ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
Comptonbuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
I want to build a smallish screen/sun room on the side of my house in Suissevale. So I need a contractor that will do smaller jobs like that, yet actually get the job done in a timely manner.
Good evening, My name is Scott Compton of "Scott Compton Builder". It would be my pleasure to provide you an estimate for your sunroom. I can provide references, photos, and locations of sun rooms/screen rooms that I have constructed in my career. I can be reached at 279-1029 my cell at 234-1277 or my E-mail at SCOMPTONBLDR@METROCAST.NET. Look forward to talking with you. Have a good night.
Comptonbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 06:43 AM   #6
NonVoting Taxpayer

Default Barton Construction

Try Barton Construction He's local in Moultonborough and has done alot of work in Suissevale so you won't have to go far to see his work. His number is 603-455-4125.
NonVoting Taxpayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
boo

Default sunroom

Hi my name is Corey Boucher, blue moon builders, I would be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation estimate for your project, including references of other similiar projects i have done over the years.
We have great pricing and offer a guaranteed start and completion dates to insure your project is completed in a timely manner.
feel free to call (603) 393-5229 or email me at bluemoonbuilders@msn.com to schedule a time for your free estimate.
Look forward to speaking with you
boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #8
Grady223

Default Dan Perkins - Wolfeboro

I would recommend Dan Perkins in Wolfeboro, he has done a lot of work for us and we have been very happy with the value. 603-569-5728
Grady223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
sky's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
hello my name is Shaun with SKyscarpentry. by now your probably overwhelmed? there alot of good carpenters in this area and i would recomend talking to several. my advise to you is chemistry go with your gut feeling leave cost (within reason) aside. If you don't like the person your about to hire then you won't like leaving him/her alone in your house. check out my site in fact i built a 12x18 sunroom at my house in Moultonboro and after meeting me if you like your welcome to come over and maybe get some ideas, you must be dog friendly. good luck with your search. my site is www.skyscarpentry.com
sky's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #10
mcdude

Thanked 1,041 Times in 489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo View Post
Hi my name is Corey Boucher, blue moon builders, I would be happy to provide you with a free, no obligation estimate for your project, including references of other similiar projects i have done over the years.
We have great pricing and offer a guaranteed start and completion dates to insure your project is completed in a timely manner.
feel free to call (603) 393-5229 or email me at bluemoonbuilders@msn.com to schedule a time for your free estimate.
Look forward to speaking with you
Some of you may remember my misguided CHIMNEY REPAIR PROJECT from last year. Although it looked great when I completed it (using a product called Flexall Pre-mixed All-Purpose Patch) it basically disintegrated and fell off over the winter so I gave Corey a call. Corey came by and e-mailed me an estimate (very reasonable), was in constant contact via e-mail, completed the work in a timely fashion and did a great job! I highly recommend him and have a few other projects in mind for him.
Attached Images

mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #11
BrownstoneNorth

Default Dan Perkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady223 View Post
I would recommend Dan Perkins in Wolfeboro, he has done a lot of work for us and we have been very happy with the value. 603-569-5728
Thanks so much for this recommendation! Dan Perkins just did some work for us -- not only an excellent job at a reasonable price, but *neat.* He's also ver straightforward and nice. :-)
BrownstoneNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BrownstoneNorth For This Useful Post:
CateP (08-16-2011)
Old 08-21-2011, 07:38 AM   #12
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Thanks for the replies. Believe it or not we still want to get this done, but with having to have several Oak trees removed at $1500.00 for just one, (Very Big Oak), and having my Propane Stove/fireplace thing installed at $1299.00, it is going to be next year now. Money is tight right now with these expenses.
I have printed out this thread for future reference. I am also going to side the house so whomever I chose will be doing this as well hopefully.
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote