Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2017, 06:53 AM   #1
dogma

Default Looking for stone mason

We are having a new hearth put in..fairly easy job..looking for a mason who works in the Alton/Laconia side of the lake. thanks for any recommendations.
dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #2
Beauport

I can highly recommend Jim Huston. Did excellent work for us on two hearths and some exterior stone work. I think his number is 253-7680.
Beauport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 08:26 PM   #3
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauport View Post
I can highly recommend Jim Huston. Did excellent work for us on two hearths and some exterior stone work. I think his number is 253-7680.
Double recommend Jim, great guy, fantastic work.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:39 AM   #4
jogator1

I highly recommend Joe Gray from Graystone Masonry. He did unbelievable work at my new home in Meredith including an amazing fireplace (it will be featured in the Parade of Homes Columbus Day weekend). You could view photos of his work on his Facebook page including my home at www.facebook.com/graystonemasonry . He is regularly featured in home magazines and has been the signature mason at The Boston Flower Show for several years. His pricing is very reasonable compared to others and he is very creative and diligent. Joe's number is 603-493-6065.
jogator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:43 AM   #5
DRH

Thumbs up Harry Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogma View Post
We are having a new hearth put in..fairly easy job..looking for a mason who works in the Alton/Laconia side of the lake. thanks for any recommendations.
I've used Harry Gordon Stoneworks in Gilmanton for several masonry jobs and his work has been excellent. His phone number is 603-524-4635.

You can view his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Harry-Gordo...0044039343891/
Old 06-05-2017, 04:59 PM   #6
StardogChampion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jogator1 View Post
I highly recommend Joe Gray from Graystone Masonry. He did unbelievable work at my new home in Meredith including an amazing fireplace (it will be featured in the Parade of Homes Columbus Day weekend). You could view photos of his work on his Facebook page including my home at www.facebook.com/graystonemasonry . He is regularly featured in home magazines and has been the signature mason at The Boston Flower Show for several years. His pricing is very reasonable compared to others and he is very creative and diligent. Joe's number is 603-493-6065.
Love the Parade of Homes. Can't wait! (Well, I can because it means summer is over but you know what I mean).
StardogChampion is offline   Reply With Quote