Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > Boating Issues > Speed Limits
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
pm203

Default Performance Boats- Alive and Well!!!

It was good to see and hear all the performance boats that returned to the lake this year. There have been healthy sounding speed boats on the lake since the 20's. Thank goodness, the tradition continues!!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:31 AM   #2
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Very Nice Indeed

They were all doing under the 45 mph speed limit too!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:44 AM   #3
mastercraft

HAHAHAHAHA yeah sure they only went 45!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:46 AM   #4
ApS

Smile Most were, RG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203 View Post
"...There have been healthy sounding speed boats on the lake since the 20's..."
And in the 20's, a dozen residences.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #5
OCDACTIVE

I was out... Nothing is keeping me from enjoy my new toy to the Fullest!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
colt17

There were many times this past weekend when i was doing 45mph and I got passed like i was standing still buy some go fast boats. I wonder how many speeding tickets were given out last weekend??
Old 05-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
OCDACTIVE

according to the union leader. I think Skip posted the link. Zero were given. So much for the anticipated landslide crack down.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
DoTheMath

I heard, saw and passed many performance boats out and about this past weekend, and they were doing a fine job of enjoying their craft in a safe and responsible manner!

As PM said - just like days-of-old, with all the Lakers that used to cruise the big pond, it made me smile to see that our modern day decendants have carried on the tradition!

Nothing like the Memorial Day kick off weekend! And a big thanks to all our troops - past and present - for doing what you do!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #9
fatlazyless

...heard a horn blast....looked up....and saw one of the old MP boats w/ blue lights...stop a 17' Boston Whaler on Fri or Sat and do a papers inspect...probably stopped for the 150' rule...too close to the MP boat...so do violations like that go on your car driving record too?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
OCDACTIVE

from reading the law and other threads my impression is "yes" but I have not heard confirmation from anyone.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
pm203

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
...heard a horn blast....looked up....and saw one of the old MP boats w/ blue lights...stop a 17' Boston Whaler on Fri or Sat and do a papers inspect...probably stopped for the 150' rule...too close to the MP boat...so do violations like that go on your car driving record too?
I believe the answer is no. A speeding violation would, providing the appropriate states notify each other. They are supposed to, but alot of times this does not happen.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #12
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
And in the 20's, a dozen residences.
And people had an average life span of age 62..
Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
jrc

Sunday, while docked at Alton public docks, a MP gave me a nice reminder of the new law. Its color printed on heavy paper and lists the new limits and how to determine if it is night.

My wife laughed and told him my boat could not exceed the new day limit. He said, he could never be sure. I did pass this guy on the way to Alton at 30 mph and 500 feet.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
Mee-n-Mac

Lightbulb Au Contraire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm203 View Post
I believe the answer is no. A speeding violation would, providing the appropriate states notify each other. They are supposed to, but alot of times this does not happen.
I believe HB 847 also enacted that any violation goes on your motor vehicle record.

From http://votesmart.org/issue_keyvote_d...4&can_id=43015

This bill establishes speed limitations for vessels traveling on Lake Winnipesaukee. This bill also requires that violations of the general rules for vessels operating on water become a part of the motor vehicle driving record of the person convicted. These provisions are repealed on January 1, 2011.

Note that the above does not single out speed limit violations. And why shouldn't it. If speeding is soooo dangerous it deserves extra punishment then why should violation of the Safe Passage Law (aka the 150' rule) deserve any less ?

A PDF file on HB 847 http://votesmart.org/billtext/17024.pdf
and Chapter 270-D:2 General Rules for Vessels Operating on Water http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/...-D/270-D-2.htm
Old 05-28-2009, 12:57 AM   #15
livefreeordie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
I was out... Nothing is keeping me from enjoy my new toy to the Fullest!!!
Same here im not going to let this stop me from enjoying the wide open brods. It felt good to get out there and see no boats in sight and double the limit lol.... Im sure if your not stupid about the places you open her up you will never get a ticket.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:37 AM   #16
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by livefreeordie View Post
Same here im not going to let this stop me from enjoying the wide open brods. It felt good to get out there and see no boats in sight and double the limit lol.... Im sure if your not stupid about the places you open her up you will never get a ticket.
Agreed.. I almost doubled it as well....

Loving the new boat.. It is amazing to feel how much power is left even when cruising at 60 mph
Old 05-28-2009, 06:39 AM   #17
chipj29

So if I get a ticket for a 150' violation, that is going on my driving record? How will that be recorded as a driving violation? I mean, what will it be recorded as?
Being that the 150' law is very subjective, you can bet that if it goes on my driving record I will be fighting it in court. Please bring your calibrated tape measure that you used to measure the distance, officer!
Old 05-28-2009, 07:29 AM   #18
southerncomfort

some one told me that the mp are getting radar guns that do speed and also distance.some type of laser.can any one confirm this.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #19
fatlazyless

Ahoy...ahoy....paging XO Lieutenant Commander Skip.....we need a definitive answer to this compound & complex motor boat & automobile driving violation administration application question backed up with a complete legal history of how this wacky law got here!

I can call it wacky, now that it's been passed into law. Like, who cares? Me-thinks basically, that a Republican state legislature would quickly let it die in January 2011 just to show everyone who's in charge, again. After being the legislative 'big dog' for 150 years, it probably no fun being the little doggie.........woof!

Hey, for all I know, the Boston Whaler could have been stopped for having the wrong color sticker?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 05-28-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #20
VtSteve

If the insurance lobby was involved in any way, shape or form, wow. Make no mistake, I'm just providing information for a discussion, and I'm not promoting anything here.

Their lobby initially tried to get the BAC level to .04, then they tried .05. They settled on an agreed .08. I believe that this started some ten years ago, and a phase in period through 2007 was initiated. The enticement? Lose federal highway funds if you don't adopt the BAC level.

There's been no real statistical evidence showing that the law itself has done anything. In states where enforcement and getting the word out is strong, the results have been positive. Not because of the adopted BAC level itself, but the fear of arrest. Many, many years of evidence clearly show that most fatal accidents involving alcohol on the highways involve BAC levels far exceeding the .08 level. Once you take the offenders with levels above 2.0 out of the equation, the numbers drop pretty dramatically. At 1.5 and above, a vast majority drop off the charts.

It's hard to determine a ten year history that shows .08 did anything. Many states didn't adopt that level until 2006/2007, which is the timeframe they had to comply with the federal mandate, and then they could recover their lost 2% funding for each year it was held back. The real kicker is in the statistics themselves. Most data was complied with several major assumptions. Most states concluded for years that if a single car accident occurred between 7 PM and 5AM on a Friday or Saturday, it was alcohol-related. Other such statistics can be misleading as well.

For instance, assume two cars are heading into an intersection with traffic lights. Car A is going 36 mph in a 35 mph zone, and has the green light. Further assume that car B, is traveling 32 mph and has a red light. Car B runs the red light, T Boning car A. In many jurisdictions, this is a speed-related accident.

Let's say you've worked 65 hours this week and you're tired. you had a couple of beers with dinner and are heading home. You have no idea that your BAC level is .085. You are going 43 mph in a 40 mph zone on a straight, 2-lane road. A deer jumps out in front of you, you swerve to avoid the deer, you lose control of the car, hit a tree, and die as a result. This accident is recorded as alcohol-related, speed-related (probably). People reading about your demise in the paper are outraged about stupid drunks on the road, and are glad nobody else was killed by your actions.

One of the key issues in any widespread legislation is followup, and complete data. In looking at much of today's data, no reasonable conclusion can be made.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #21
cowisl

It was nice to see everyone out. Nothing like the Lake!
Old 05-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #22
livefreeordie

Quote:
Agreed.. I almost doubled it as well....

Loving the new boat.. It is amazing to feel how much power is left even when cruising at 60 mph
I know I will miss rides in the boat we sold our friend it was a 36 nor-tech cat that had twin 850s hit 135mhp with the under water exhaust. the acceleration was insane. And you could have a conversation at 100. Nor-tech is def changing things with the new quiet exhaust systems.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipj29 View Post
So if I get a ticket for a 150' violation, that is going on my driving record? How will that be recorded as a driving violation? I mean, what will it be recorded as?
Being that the 150' law is very subjective, you can bet that if it goes on my driving record I will be fighting it in court. Please bring your calibrated tape measure that you used to measure the distance, officer!
If I had to guess it will be considered a moving violation, and treated the same as if you hit the yellow line while traveling or rolling through a stop sign. Seems so rediculous to me and as you say, please bring the tape measure with you. Or you could as them in the court room to tell you the distance from front to back of the room, if they cannot do that off the cuff and at least be within 3-5 feet than that might prove to the judge that you should not be there.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #24
OCDACTIVE

I may get in trouble for this but it is a serious thought..... Due to the repetitiveness of the laws in effect, come 2011 if everything stays on the books shouldn't they remove the 150ft rule?

I boat up and down the east coast and surprisingly once on the ocean or major rivers there are no 150 ft law or limits. It is what is deemed safe and prudent. So running next to each other at 70 mph only 50 feet apart is very common and very safe because of the type of boat. (enough said on that)

So maybe they would consider taking that away.. Just a thought
Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #25
chipj29

Quote:
I may get in trouble for this but it is a serious thought..... Due to the repetitiveness of the laws in effect, come 2011 if everything stays on the books shouldn't they remove the 150ft rule?

I boat up and down the east coast and surprisingly once on the ocean or major rivers there are no 150 ft law or limits. It is what is deemed safe and prudent. So running next to each other at 70 mph only 50 feet apart is very common and very safe because of the type of boat. (enough said on that)

I highly doubt you will ever see that happen.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #26
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipj29 View Post
I highly doubt you will ever see that happen.
I agree. But just trying to make sense of everything. Cut back on the repetition
Old 05-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #27
VtSteve

Much the same way men have tried to convince themselves that six inches really is a foot, many boaters think that 50' really is about 150'

I'd hate to think what telling them the rule is now 50' would do.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #28
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee
Default a couple of cents here

So here is the things as I read through this stream..... We have complaints of the speed law and complaints of the 150' law all while claiming to be safe boaters....

Now here is the things a safe boater obays the law weather they agree with it or not.

hence by reasoning if you flaunt and ignore a law you take your self out of the class of safe boaters....

All that being said, I fully trust that OCD even when speeding is a safe boater, and livefreeordie probably is too...but here is the thing don't go around saying your a safe boater and you follow the rules, and then follow up by saying you can go 60 and still have power....

A safe boater follows the rules even if they don't believe they are in the best interest of all.

I personally don't believe the overall speed limit is the way to go.... but you know what its law right now, if you want to change start working for the change by first obaying it, so that the politicians can see that speed limit or not it doesn't really change things.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #29
fatlazyless

If someone knows how to make this cruddy cold weather go back to last Thursday's 92, sunny & humid I'll pay to fill the tank on their performance boat ....... yuk!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #30
Sunset Bob
Deceased Member

Default Speaking Of Rides

Quote:
I know I will miss rides in the boat we sold our friend it was a 36 nor-tech cat that had twin 850s hit 135mhp with the under water exhaust. the acceleration was insane. And you could have a conversation at 100. Nor-tech is def changing things with the new quiet exhaust systems.
Speaking of rides how about that ride from you owe me from last year?
I can do a photo shoot for you sometime this season.If my boat keeps running.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #31
livefreeordie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Bob View Post
Speaking of rides how about that ride from you owe me from last year?
I can do a photo shoot for you sometime this season.If my boat keeps running.
PM me your number and when I get an other chance to take the big boat out I will call to see if your around.....
Old 05-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #32
trfour

Quote:

Ya, the good'OL days since gone.... Talk about a "Jump Out Of The Water
Adrenaline Rush", here's a boat that I got to ride on, a triple 900 hp'rd 9.5' beamed, stage hulled 46' Cougar. After the firing of all three engines while negotiating out into open water, doo put your Hanns Devise on and pray!

With the 45mph limit, doubt we will ever see them here.
Attached Images

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
Old 05-29-2009, 07:33 AM   #33
OCDACTIVE

WOW Gorgeous boat!!!! Would love to see a pic of the engines!
Old 05-29-2009, 09:01 AM   #34
livefreeordie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfour View Post
Adrenaline Rush", here's a boat that I got to ride on, a triple 900 hp'rd 9.5' beamed, stage hulled 46' Cougar. After the firing of all three engines while negotiating out into open water, doo put your Hanns Devise on and pray!

I love the old cougar boats..... does that one still sit on the channel like it has for what seems to be all my life. mot once have I seen it in action
Old 05-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #35
Sman

Ocdactive, you are obviously a fast boat enthusiast, you should check out this link below if you have not yet

http://www.screamandfly.com/

I sold a boat there a few yrs back, people are always asking for and posting pictures of their rigs
Old 05-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #36
Lakegeezer

If you are thinking of safely going over 45, watch out for the MP. They have been hiding in unusual places around m'boro bay today, sitting still for longer periods than normal. Probably looking to make the news for writing that first speeding ticket.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #37
pm203

First of all, boating tickets were never tied to your driving record untill the supporters of HB 847 pushed for it. And, it is attached to speeding only, as far as I see it, because they saw to it. Secondly, a ticket for breaking the 150 foot rule is not going to show up on your insurance. And, even if it did, you would be foolish not to arbitrate it. Bottom line; obey the laws and go faster than 45 only when safe, prudent and not in plain view of the MP. Everything in moderation and you will be ok.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #38
ApS

Cool Winnipesaukee History—Maybe

That first ticket may already be part of Winnipesaukee history.

At 8:40 this morning, a NHMP inboard, traveling at flank speed, tailed a 21' white Donzi for a good mile. The two eventually stopped and drifted out of my sight, but the Donzi did end up being cornered in a cove by Pine Harbor Condos. ("Tuftonboro Bay" is a dead-end).

"The discussion" with the three aboard lasted at least 15 minutes.

(The NHMP inboards usually around here display numbers MP-7 and MP-11, and appear to have the NHMP's most-seasoned officers aboard).

Later, the Donzi left the area at about 1/3 his accustomed rapidity. (About equivalent to NHMP's flank velocity). Since then, it's been a relatively busy Saturday, with bright sun all day and variable winds from 0 to 15, but everybody seems to be behaving themselves—at least since 8:40 AM.

I gotta say, that's one really fast Donzi! (100-MPH? Danged impressive for a little boat). Maybe Woodsy has heard if history was made today.

(Or, to put it another way, will this ticket appear on eBay?)
Old 05-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #39
Tyler

Default No ticket

That was my boat you are referring to, no ticket was given, sorry to disappoint you.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #40
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
That first ticket may already be part of Winnipesaukee history.

At 8:40 this morning, a NHMP inboard, traveling at flank speed, tailed a 21' white Donzi for a good mile. The two eventually stopped and drifted out of my sight, but the Donzi did end up being cornered in a cove by Pine Harbor Condos. ("Tuftonboro Bay" is a dead-end).

"The discussion" with the three aboard lasted at least 15 minutes.

(The NHMP inboards usually around here display numbers MP-7 and MP-11, and appear to have the NHMP's most-seasoned officers aboard).

Later, the Donzi left the area at about 1/3 his accustomed rapidity. (About equivalent to NHMP's flank velocity). Since then, it's been a relatively busy Saturday, with bright sun all day and variable winds from 0 to 15, but everybody seems to be behaving themselves—at least since 8:40 AM.

I gotta say, that's one really fast Donzi! (100-MPH? Danged impressive for a little boat). Maybe Woodsy has heard if history was made today.

(Or, to put it another way, will this ticket appear on eBay?)
You must have been going pretty fast yourself to see all this..............
Old 06-01-2009, 06:57 AM   #41
chipj29

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfour View Post

Are you sure that is a boat? Because it looks like a rocket to me!
Darn nice looking boat though...would love to see that in action.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #42
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
You must have been going pretty fast yourself to see all this..............
I'm glad I didn't see that this morning. Coffee's so much harder to get off the display than plain old water

APS, why all the drama? Flank Velocity? Indeed.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #43
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

I heard third hand that people known to GH marina in Wolfeboro have gotten tickets. Four of them.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:22 AM   #44
ApS

Cool Jus' Fact-Checkin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE
I was out...Nothing is keeping me from enjoy my new toy to the Fullest!!!

So you wrote on the 27th—but on the previous day, you state this:
Quote:
"...2 jet skiers criss crossing back and forth, the stopping abruptly, not even looking at the line of boats coming on and off plane due to their actions...I had enough and docked her for the rest of the weekend..."

Was there a memo involved here?

Quote:
And people had an average life span of age 62..
Write non sequiturs much?

Real estate references are everywhere on these pages: Lake Winnipesaukee's edges have evolved into a decidedly residential, even suburban, environment.

The days of open exhaust are gone: Every season, discussions of boat damage to lakefront properties are raised.

Lake Norman, mentioned here this week, once had a boat run out of the lake to hit a truck on the Interstate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
That was my boat you are referring to, no ticket was given, sorry to disappoint you.
We have a member here who not only knows Donzi/Donzi-supporters on this lake, he has ample "street creds". Thank you, but I'll await a comprehensive report from Woodsy on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
"...APS, why all the drama? Flank Velocity...?"
1) After all, I very well could have witnessed "history in the making".

2) "Flank" means all-out: "Velocity" and "rapidity" are word-substitutes for s***d—which, I think you'll agree—is to be avoided in these times.

3) Maybe you haven't observed "The NHMP Inboards of Antiquity". The one described had its engines screaming: even then, I doubt it broke 35.

Quote:
"...You must have been going pretty fast yourself to see all this.............."
The entire viewing of this "chase" (such as it was, for the MPs) took place within 1˝ miles of my stationary position.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #45
BroadHopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
I heard third hand that people known to GH marina in Wolfeboro have gotten tickets. Four of them.
Must be targeting the old wooden boats...................
Easier to pick up on the radar!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #46
Woodsy

Its going to get REALLY interesting in a few weeks/months.

A key provision of HB-847 was that NO SPECIFIC FINE was established for a speeding violation. The fine (if there is one) will be set by the Judge... Yup the JUDGE!

Any and all speeding tickets written on Lake Winnipesaukee will result in a court hearing... That means the offender will have to take a day off, a few hours of court time etc... I wonder what thats going to cost our already overburdened and underfunded judiciary!

Gotta love these "No Cost" laws!

Woodsy
Old 06-02-2009, 09:37 AM   #47
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
Its going to get REALLY interesting in a few weeks/months.

A key provision of HB-847 was that NO SPECIFIC FINE was established for a speeding violation. The fine (if there is one) will be set by the Judge... Yup the JUDGE!

Any and all speeding tickets written on Lake Winnipesaukee will result in a court hearing... That means the offender will have to take a day off, a few hours of court time etc... I wonder what thats going to cost our already overburdened and underfunded judiciary!

Gotta love these "No Cost" laws!

Woodsy
Insteresting observance Woody..... a few comments on this as I see it.

This is a good thing as I see it. instead of handing out a fine and being done, assuming the boater just pays the fine, the case will end up in court. In which case, all the information can get brought out, such as, just how fast the boat was going, the proximaty of other boats, the weather conditions etc etc.

For all of you opposed to the speed limit this is what you want, people will be able to fight the case that they where going fast, but not endagering anyone.

it also what people like me want to see.... I believe in speed control on the water but only to a point. Wide open areas like the broads should be speed zone free. It is only the congested areas like Wolfboro Harbor, Center Harbor, and the Wiers that need the speed limit...... Making Meradith Bay a no wake zone was in my mind one of the better moves....

Anyway just some thoughts, and once again, thanks for that bit of information Woodsy....
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 PM   #48
tis

If that is the case Woodsy, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the case INTO court! A month, 6 months, a year???
Old 06-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #49
sunset on the dock

Will the offender be required to go to court? That in and of itself would be a major deterrent to breaking the law, given time required off from work, travel, etc.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:35 PM   #50
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
Will the offender be required to go to court? That in and of itself would be a major deterrent to breaking the law, given time required off from work, travel, etc.
I would think so as well. Once the speeding and drunk driving laws went into effect, we haven't seen many people breaking those laws
Old 06-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #51
Pineedles

Default 2 in court

Not only would the ticketee need to be in court but also the ticketor. That will mean either alot of dismissed cases or the MP will be off the lake fairly often. Oh how our gov't is soooo smart when they pass laws.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #52
sunset on the dock

Quote:
I would think so as well. Once the speeding and drunk driving laws went into effect, we haven't seen many people breaking those laws
Seriously though, my point is that with a land speeding ticket one needn't go to court. You can bet if people were required to go to court for every highway speeding ticket that they would play real close attention to the speed limits.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #53
Woodsy

You will be issued a summons to appear... you cant just mail in the fine.... this insures EVERYONE will be required to appear in front of a judge and plead thier case. (Not to say the prosecutors might offer some sort of plea deal -maybe $50 fine and it doesnt affect driving record or some such deal). The pleas deal would save the courts time and $$$.

As Tis asks... How long to get into court?

That remains to be seen. It should be interesting to see how that plays out. Especially considering the P/T status of most officers. The MP officer that issued the ticket will be REQUIRED to appear as well. (Same as an auto speeding violation)

In the off chance that any of the law abiding forum members here should get a ticket, make sure you make a note of issuing officer and prevalent conditions... boat traffic, lake chop, time of day etc. Especially note the type of radar unit used...

Woodsy
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #54
wifi

Don't officers testify in court during their off hours/days, thereby getting OT? Interesting incentive, if true.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #55
Woodsy

I doubt they get overtime pay for court appearances... No doubt its scheduled far in advance.

Woodsy
Old 06-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #56
sunset on the dock

I would think that many go fast boaters, in light of the kind of money that they have to pour down their gas tanks, would rather just pay the fine and have it all over with. Having to go spend a day in court....now that's a real disincentive to speed.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #57
OCDACTIVE

[QUOTE=Acres per Second;96125]

Real estate references are everywhere on these pages: Lake Winnipesaukee's edges have evolved into a decidedly residential, even suburban, environment.

Just wondering.. Is there a particular reason you like to piecemail many different posts then bring them together to make points that really weren't part of the original conversation? Just happen to see a pattern.

In one post I was discussing the new limits that they weren't going to keep me off the lake that particular day. Then we were discussing boat traffic of which I was fed up with and docked the boat..

I just don't see what you are trying to accomplish? serious question.. I mean are you literally just trying to start controversies?

I don't care either way.. If so have at it but just curious. No offiense intended.. Just making conversation and poking a little fun.

Play on.

Last edited by OCDACTIVE; 06-02-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #58
Mee-n-Mac

Talking Next I'll hear about gambling in the fair city of Casablanca

Quote:

I just don't see what you are trying to accomplish? serious question.. I mean are you literally just trying to start controversies?
You are new here aren't you ....
Old 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #59
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
I would think that many go fast boaters, in light of the kind of money that they have to pour down their gas tanks, would rather just pay the fine and have it all over with. Having to go spend a day in court....now that's a real disincentive to speed.
You are correct in many respects, however now that it is linked to your MVR and they are not issuing fines, only summons where you have to appear. Paying the fine isn't that simple.

Last edited by OCDACTIVE; 06-02-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #60
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-n-Mac View Post
LOL.. maybe in comparrison yes...... I mean I don't mind good heated discussion even arguments. but I just don't see why piece mailing posts from different threads to try to draw a conclusion or find some type of ambiguity is necessary. Or frankly where one finds the time to do so and go through the effort. I mean what is there to accomplish other then to start a controversy over nothing.

It is one thing if it is a discussion on a specific point but in this case it just seems silly..

But to each his own I guess.. Whatever gets their rocks off.

Well regardless of "boat traffic" "limits" "gas prices" or anything else that can be pulled from other threads and pieced together...................... I am heading up this weekend. Thinking of heading to the Naswa on Saturday for lunch.. If any of you Performance boating enthusiasts who are alive and well would like to meet up, would be great to finally put the posts with the name and face.

And no offense Acres Per Second.. Just poking fun.. Have at it.. I am always up for a good laugh!

Cheers.

Last edited by OCDACTIVE; 06-02-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #61
DoTheMath

Default This ain't OSO... ;o)

OCD~ Water off a ducks back man - let it go. Been there, done that (with APS) and it's a long and unfulfilling road at the end. You figured it out, now back to our regularly-scheduled program

Great pick on your 28' - Pat builds a monster ride and stands behind them 100%! Enjoy it, I think there's a 33' in your not-too-distant future... isn't Remedy still for sale!?

See you on the water -

-Mark-
Old 06-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #62
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-n-Mac View Post
Geez, now I have Fresca all over my screen.

BTW OD, I'll bet you have absolutely no idea how many acres per second your boat occupies on the lake at any given rate of speed do ya? With the 150' bubble around you and other boats, the math is an incredible exercise. You may need a long lunch at the NAswa. We could first start off computing it at Flank Velocity

Do they have lobster rolls at the Naswa?
Old 06-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #63
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Geez, now I have Fresca all over my screen.

BTW OD, I'll bet you have absolutely no idea how many acres per second your boat occupies on the lake at any given rate of speed do ya? With the 150' bubble around you and other boats, the math is an incredible exercise. You may need a long lunch at the NAswa. We could first start off computing it at Flank Velocity

Do they have lobster rolls at the Naswa?
Ok.. LMAO!!! I just spit beer on the screen.. Fresca?????

Yes sounds like a good lunch.. Not sure on the lobster roll, but you may have to take out a mortgage to afford it at their prices.. LOL..

But it comes with spicy curley fries so its worth it...

Maybe Acres Per Second would like to join us?
Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 PM   #64
hazelnut

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=OCDACTIVE;96197]
Quote:

Just wondering.. Is there a particular reason you like to piecemail many different posts then bring them together to make points that really weren't part of the original conversation? Just happen to see a pattern.

In one post I was discussing the new limits that they weren't going to keep me off the lake that particular day. Then we were discussing boat traffic of which I was fed up with and docked the boat..

I don't care either way.. If so have at it but just curious. No offiense intended.. Just making conversation and poking a little fun.

Play on.
OCD didn't you know that APS was a member of the Warren Commission? Conspiracies man..... they're all around us man.....

APS, it is entertaining and sometimes really really confusing to read your posts. Oftentimes I get so lost in the logic I get a brain cramp. Good stuff though keep on keepin it real.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #65
OCDACTIVE

[QUOTE=hazelnut;96214]
Quote:

APS, it is entertaining and sometimes really really confusing to read your posts. Oftentimes I get so lost in the logic I get a brain cramp. Good stuff though keep on keepin it real.
Thats because I have been drink'n.. LOL.. I sometimes fail to find my logic.. But whatever I type its always correct.. LMAO!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #66
SIKSUKR

[QUOTE=hazelnut;96214]
Quote:

OCD didn't you know that APS was a member of the Warren Commission? Conspiracies man..... they're all around us man.....

I'm pretty sure he is the only one that understands his posts.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #67
OCDACTIVE

[QUOTE=SIKSUKR;96245]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post

I'm pretty sure he is the only one that understands his posts.
Sorry.... I don't follow you.. Please clairify.. LOL
Old 06-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #68
livefreeordie

If I won the lotto I would get something like this....

or this

but I think people might be mad with me zipping around at 198mph sounding like a jet taking off lol....
Looks like a good weekend coming up who will be out on the water?
Old 06-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #69
OCDACTIVE

I've seen those down in key west... Very nice.. I would prefer the new 43 Active Thunder that is being built. Stay tuned for pics.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:36 AM   #70
livefreeordie

Do you go down on the poker run and for the races? I have been going since I was a kid.... I miss the old popeye's, Gentry Eagle, InXs, Little Caesars Pizza days......
Old 06-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #71
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Do you go down on the poker run and for the races? I have been going since I was a kid.... I miss the old popeye's, Gentry Eagle, InXs, Little Caesars Pizza days......
A couple years back.. but since my son was born I haven't been able to make it to any races... I will be down at the Miami Boat show this coming year..
Old 06-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #72
livefreeordie

Quote:
A couple years back.. but since my son was born I haven't been able to make it to any races... I will be down at the Miami Boat show this coming year..
I have never made it to that boat show, my dad always works it for Nor-tech im going to try and go next year.....
the new 40 roadster that they showed at this years show along with the new 80

Old 06-03-2009, 10:55 AM   #73
OCDACTIVE

Both GREAT boats. I love Nor-Tech. One of the top boats in the industry. Would love to see a turbine cat running the broads.. But in reality by the time they are wound up they would have to get ready to turn around.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #74
livefreeordie

remember when we had boat races on the lake I think it always happened the first or 2nd week in june..... for a few of those years we had a few big boys show up...
Old 06-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #75
tis

I do "live free". Weren't they great? It was so much fun to go out there and watch them. Once we saw them get thrown out when they went around a corner. They were ok. I wish they could bring them back.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #76
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts
Default Moore Dam

Remember when they had the hydroplane boat races over at the Moore dam in Littleton?? That was a while ago and not sure why they stopped as quite the crowd would show up. It was great fun to watch!

Dan
Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #77
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoTheMath View Post
OCD~ Water off a ducks back man - let it go. Been there, done that (with APS) and it's a long and unfulfilling road at the end. You figured it out, now back to our regularly-scheduled program

Great pick on your 28' - Pat builds a monster ride and stands behind them 100%! Enjoy it, I think there's a 33' in your not-too-distant future... isn't Remedy still for sale!?

See you on the water -

-Mark-
hey mark.. I have heard the same thing from others as well.... so not even going to go there. Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you. Actually I can not see going to the 33. It really wouldn't fit in the places I am going to use it. Steve is no longer selling Remedy and I am very happy to see that. I will be running next to her in Virginia at Jammin on the James. You should join us.

You going up this weekend? Naswa lunch?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:08 PM   #78
BroadHopper

Unhappy Unfortunately

The Formula won't be out of the upholstery shop in time for this weekend. Hope to see you guys for lunch at the NASWA. Anybody taking riders?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #79
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
The Formula won't be out of the upholstery shop in time for this weekend. Hope to see you guys for lunch at the NASWA. Anybody taking riders?
I wish I had room. I literally am full up with a boat full of guys... Just need a rainbow flag and people would get a hell of a laugh..
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #80
DoTheMath

Quote:
hey mark.. I have heard the same thing from others as well.... so not even going to go there. Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you. Actually I can not see going to the 33. It really wouldn't fit in the places I am going to use it. Steve is no longer selling Remedy and I am very happy to see that. I will be running next to her in Virginia at Jammin on the James. You should join us.

You going up this weekend? Naswa lunch?
Yeah, I knew he was wavering back and fourth on selling it last time I checked... plus the 28' really is perfect for our water up there, and will handle runs like the "Jammin' " just fine too.

I'm pretty sure I won't be up this weekend, I've got little guy duty (have a 4 yr old son) all weekend as my wife has a wedding shower and another event to attend. Next time for sure though...
Old 06-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #81
Rose

Quote:
I wish I had room. I literally am full up with a boat full of guys... Just need a rainbow flag and people would get a hell of a laugh..
Hey, it's LGBT Pride month...go for the flag.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #82
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Hey, it's LGBT Pride month...go for the flag.
UMMM NEGATIVE!!! .. Don't think my wife would like that.. nor I.. Going on the record here... Just making a joke...... (any Sienfeld fans here) "Not that there is anything wrong with that"
Old 06-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #83
ApS

Default Parsing: To break down into component parts of speech...

Quote:
"...Is there a particular reason you like to piecemail many different posts then bring them together to make points..."
1) I'm not sure what you mean, but some of us use "parsing" to keep unrelated, excessive, verbiage out.

2) If you meant controversy, it's what brings viewers (and advertisers) to forums in the first place. The word "controversy" even appeared in Tuesday's fishing-poles discussion!

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...11&postcount=6

3) Don has put together a very sophisticated site for us: If this site doesn't load, it's only then that I check on one other (an even more sophisticated site) to check on blips within the Internet or server operability.

4) One example of this sophistication is a small box at the lower right corner of our posts here. You can click on several posts for your response, then click "quote" to answer all at once in a single post. (Just as I have done with today's response).

Most forums don't have this capability (including this country's largest forum), which has the advantage of keeping posters from "serial posts". (Answering one person in a single post, then another in the following post, then a third in the following post—and so on).

(You might know those posters by a much-less-than-complimentary term that can't be mentioned at family-friendly sites).

Although you have been extended a honeymoon-moratorium on a recent restriction—a maximum of five-posts-per-day here—"parsing" allows more information using fewer posts.

Quote:
"...Oftentimes I get so lost in the logic I get a brain cramp..."
...and...
Quote:
"...I'll bet you have absolutely no idea how many acres per second your boat occupies on the lake at any given rate of speed do ya...?"
Hopefully, OCD can work out the Logic and does know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
"...Not only would the ticketee need to be in court but also the ticketor..."
Isn't this a bit premature? NOBODY (that we know of) has shown us a 2009 citation yet and we don't know what is written on it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
"...That will mean either alot of dismissed cases or the MP will be off the lake fairly often..."
Officers' appearances are scheduled to combine different court appearances by the officer during the same workday. Depending on the officer's activities, that day could include an array of a citations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
If that is the case Woodsy, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the case INTO court! A month, 6 months, a year???
I think you're thinking of your civil court experiences where delays are the general rule. You might consider a "hardship" delay for traffic court—especially if from out of state.

Quote:
"...OCD, didn't you know that APS was a member of the Warren Commission...?"
You have no idea just how close you were with that.

Shoot a PM to member Skip.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:50 AM   #84
hilltopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Remember when they had the hydroplane boat races over at the Moore dam in Littleton?? That was a while ago and not sure why they stopped as quite the crowd would show up. It was great fun to watch!

Dan
I remember sitting on the rocks and wathching those. Good times.....
Old 06-04-2009, 07:10 AM   #85
Woodsy

APS...

As usual your a more than little short on the facts.... We dont need to see a 2009 Citation to know exactly how the law works.

The way the HB-847 is written, there is NO set fine. If the person is found guilty, the fine is to be set by the presiding judge. This INSURES that both the MP Officer that wrote the ticket, and the person who recieved the ticket will have to appear in front of a Judge! The prosecutor may plea the case down to a small fine or driving class with no driving record infraction, etc as they see fit on a case by case basis to save the court time and money. They do this all the time with automotive speeding tickets.

I am also not confusing criminal court with civil court. A friend of mine got an automotive speeding ticket and his court date was set for approximately 3 months after the date of the alleged violation. (I say alleged because he hasnt gone to court yet) Speeding tickets are a VERY LOW priority as far as the courts are concerned..... especially given the current budget crunch the courts are facing.

Woodsy

Last edited by Woodsy; 06-04-2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Clarification
Old 06-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #86
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
APS...

As usual your a more than little short on the facts.... We dont need to see a 2009 Citation to know exactly how the law works.

The way the HB-847 is written, there is NO set fine. If the person is found guilty, the fine is to be set by the presiding judge. This INSURES that both the MP Officer that wrote the ticket, and the person who recieved the ticket will have to appear in front of a Judge! The prosecutor may plea the case down to a small fine or driving class with no driving record infraction, etc as they see fit on a case by case basis to save the court time and money. They do this all the time with automotive speeding tickets.

I am also not confusing criminal court with civil court. A friend of mine got a speeding ticket and his court date was set for approximately 3 months after the date of the alleged violation. (I say alleged because he hasnt gone to court yet) Speeding tickets are a VERY LOW priority as far as the courts are concerned..... especially given the current budget crunch the courts are facing.

Woodsy
Hey Woodsy,

Do you know or are you able to post the details of the alleged speeding? location? what the officer said? etc etc?
Old 06-04-2009, 07:34 AM   #87
Woodsy

OCD...

\I was referring to an automotive violation. Not a lake violation. Sorry about that! I will edit my post!

Woodsy
Old 06-04-2009, 08:44 AM   #88
DoTheMath

I love this site!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #89
hazelnut

Quote:
APS...

I am also not confusing criminal court with civil court. A friend of mine got an automotive speeding ticket and his court date was set for approximately 3 months after the date of the alleged violation. (I say alleged because he hasnt gone to court yet) Speeding tickets are a VERY LOW priority as far as the courts are concerned..... especially given the current budget crunch the courts are facing.

Woodsy
Thanks for the qualification Woodsy. I had no idea that there were no set fines. Why would they write it that way?????? Especially if they didn't want it to cost the state any money???? Pretty stupid in my opinion.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #90
VtSteve

Quote:

The days of open exhaust are gone: Every season, discussions of boat damage to lakefront properties are raised.

Lake Norman, mentioned here this week, once had a boat run out of the lake to hit a truck on the Interstate!

We have a member here who not only knows Donzi/Donzi-supporters on this lake, he has ample "street creds". Thank you, but I'll await a comprehensive report from Woodsy on this.

1) After all, I very well could have witnessed "history in the making".

2) "Flank" means all-out: "Velocity" and "rapidity" are word-substitutes for s***d—which, I think you'll agree—is to be avoided in these times.

3) Maybe you haven't observed "The NHMP Inboards of Antiquity". The one described had its engines screaming: even then, I doubt it broke 35.

I was trying to think back, Waaaaay back to the old days, when the MP had Century Ravens, the old wood ones. I beieve they got some updates when they bought some Century fiberglass boats. I'm sure they could do at least 40's in those beasts, but they didn't look comfortable at all.

The entire viewing of this "chase" (such as it was, for the MPs) took place within 1˝ miles of my stationary position.
Quote:
1) I'm not sure what you mean, but some of us use "parsing" to keep unrelated, excessive, verbiage out.

2) If you meant controversy, it's what brings viewers (and advertisers) to forums in the first place. The word "controversy" even appeared in Tuesday's fishing-poles discussion!

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...11&postcount=6

3) Don has put together a very sophisticated site for us: If this site doesn't load, it's only then that I check on one other (an even more sophisticated site) to check on blips within the Internet or server operability.

4) One example of this sophistication is a small box at the lower right corner of our posts here. You can click on several posts for your response, then click "quote" to answer all at once in a single post. (Just as I have done with today's response).

Most forums don't have this capability (including this country's largest forum), which has the advantage of keeping posters from "serial posts". (Answering one person in a single post, then another in the following post, then a third in the following post—and so on).

(You might know those posters by a much-less-than-complimentary term that can't be mentioned at family-friendly sites).

Although you have been extended a honeymoon-moratorium on a recent restriction—a maximum of five-posts-per-day here—"parsing" allows more information using fewer posts.

...and...

Hopefully, OCD can work out the Logic and does know.

Isn't this a bit premature? NOBODY (that we know of) has shown us a 2009 citation yet and we don't know what is written on it yet.

Officers' appearances are scheduled to combine different court appearances by the officer during the same workday. Depending on the officer's activities, that day could include an array of a citations.

I think you're thinking of your civil court experiences where delays are the general rule. You might consider a "hardship" delay for traffic court—especially if from out of state.

You have no idea just how close you were with that.

Shoot a PM to member Skip.

I tried this multi quote thing out. I obviously need much more practice, but every time, it says my post is too short. Frankly, I got lost while doing it and forgot what the heck I was looking at.

I know two things as a past lakefront guy that worried me.

1) Cruiser wakes
2) boats plowing at lower than plane speed.

I never worried about angry waves at high velocity. Most of the time fast boats went by their waves were barely high enough to call them bumps.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #91
OCDACTIVE

Default Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

So.......................... what performance boat enthusiast is around this weekend.. Thinking Naswa 11:30 on Sat?? 80 degrees.. If I have room I will grab you but as of now I am full up...
Old 06-05-2009, 04:35 AM   #92
ApS

Default The "New Hampshire Way"...

Quote:
Hey Woodsy,
Do you know or are you able to post the details of the alleged speeding? location? what the officer said? etc etc?
What OCD said...

Quote:
"...The way the HB-847 is written, there is NO set fine..."
Then what, exactly, appears on "your friend's" citation?

Quote:
"...I obviously need much more practice, but every time, it says my post is too short. Frankly, I got lost while doing it and forgot what the heck I was looking at..."
Well, you do need to write something! (But congratulations on this first successful attempt).

If you see one of these (note the lower case) [/QUOTE] then it's a stray. Go back and delete the unnecessary [/QUOTE] .

You picked a difficult thread to practice on, due to the oversized photos—of the already oversized boats.

Quote:
"...We dont need to see a 2009 Citation to know exactly how the law works..."
But have you seen a 2009 citation?

(You left out the word steenkin', btw).

Quote:
"...Why would they write it that way?????? Especially if they didn't want it to cost the state any money???? Pretty stupid in my opinion.
I'd agree.

BTW: I'm reading that boaters and residents are being discouraged from calling-in offenders!

And that this new rule was to be "self-enforcing".

>>>>>>>>>...sigh...<<<<<<<<<

Folks, "It's The New Hampshire Way".
Old 06-05-2009, 05:26 AM   #93
brk-lnt

Quote:
So.......................... what performance boat enthusiast is around this weekend.. Thinking Naswa 11:30 on Sat?? 80 degrees.. If I have room I will grab you but as of now I am full up...
We'll be up, not sure when/if we'll be on the water, but I'm right down the bay at South Down Shores...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 AM   #94
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
We'll be up, not sure when/if we'll be on the water, but I'm right down the bay at South Down Shores...
Well if you are around, stop by and please introduce yourself. I will have a white active thunder hat on and probably one of my offshore racing t-shirts.

We plan on getting there around 1130am to make sure we can get a spot.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #95
fatlazyless

Default ....hey holycowabunga!

Golly gee willikers....using my eye and my thumb as a speed guage, I just clocked a big green, blue and white go-fast, green & blue vinyl graphics on a white hull, maybe 32'er w/ some good loud exhausts, speed thru the Buoy 3 narrows at 56.4-mph. Excuse me while I go jump into my kayak and go make a citizen's arrest here.

Anyone seen the new speed limit, rules sign which has been placed at local boat launches like the Meredith town docks? NIce job to someone in Concord who crafted the sign at the DOT sign shop. It is short on words, and long on easy-to-understand pictures, which does a good job to quickly explain this new law to boaters.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:32 PM   #96
Nadia

Wink Too Funny...

I'm not sure about anyone else, but APS & FLL crack me up. You two are hysterical. I too have attempted the art of "parsing" and failed miserably. APS's use of different sized fonts, different colors, excerpts and quotes paint a very clear picture of what he is saying. Call me sick in the head, but I find it hilarious. Even when it's something I don't agree with I have to laugh. And I am laughing not AT you APS. Please don't take offense. Now the thought of FLL running out his door, diving into the water, struggling into his kayak and chasing a boat full of tourists screaming "citizens arrest" has me laughing out loud, very loud (LOLVL). My husband has asked me "what's so funny" five or six times now. Thank you for the free entertainment.

OCD...would you happen to know how big of a foot print your boat makes on the lake, in comparison to a sea kayak?

On a more serious note...we have a police officer in the "family-in-law". He has confirmed that Police Officers are paid time and a half for their appearance in Court. Not sure if it's the same for MP Officers. SKIP TO THE FRONT DESK PLEASE!
Old 06-17-2009, 04:46 PM   #97
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Golly gee willikers....using my eye and my thumb as a speed guage, I just clocked a big green, blue and white go-fast, green & blue vinyl graphics on a white hull, maybe 32'er w/ some good loud exhausts, speed thru the Buoy 3 narrows at 56.4-mph. Excuse me while I go jump into my kayak and go make a citizen's arrest here.

Anyone seen the new speed limit, rules sign which has been placed at local boat launches like the Meredith town docks? NIce job to someone in Concord who crafted the sign at the DOT sign shop. It is short on words, and long on easy-to-understand pictures, which does a good job to quickly explain this new law to boaters.
I think it looked differently from this angle

I did see a kayaker paddling as if their arms were going to fall off.. Was that you?
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #98
partsman

I can tell by the wake that you are doing 44.2 mph in this picture
Old 06-18-2009, 05:32 AM   #99
ApS

Cool Yup...

And not facing forward...
Old 06-18-2009, 07:24 AM   #100
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by partsman View Post
I can tell by the wake that you are doing 44.2 mph in this picture
Great work.. I believe it was exactly 44.2 give or take 25 mph..