Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > General Issues
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #1
fatlazyless

Default Trump-Waterville Valley, Tuesday:5-pm, Dec 1

Say hey .....guess who is coming to the White Mountain Athletic Club on Tuesday, December 1 at 5-pm ...... it's the DONALD!

To read all about it .... just google "Trump Waterville Valley." He is holding a rally, probably in the two indoor tennis courts in the White Mountain Athletic Club. Doors open at 5-pm, and the rally starts at 7-pm, or something?

I have no clue .... but it's my guess that his helicopter will land on the large soccer field just across the road from the athletic club?

As I recall, he was in Weirs Beach maybe in August at a meeting facility behind the deserted mini mall and mini golf, and some big numbers of people showed up to see him.

Waterville Valley and Donald Trump; tomorrow, Tuesday, December 1 at 5-pm: Be there, or be a Square!

By the way, the ski area opened on Saturday with a couple small trails open, up top, on high country.

The WMAC facility is normally two indoor tennis courts plus a surrounding 1/12-mile running track inside a heated and illuminated utility style building that has no windows, and no natural light inside.

Does Donald play any tennis? I can recall him sitting in Caroline Wozniacki's player's seat box as a tennis fan, a few years back, at the U.S. Tennis Open in New York City ..... so's could be that he does play some tennis?

Is there any chance the Donald could borrow a racquet and go volley some warm-up tennis ball hits as a warm-up to tonight's 'Stump for Trump' town hall meeting ...... maybe do a little tennis game with Chris Sununu, head of the WV ski area, and a contender for NH governor. Maybe a game of doubles tennis between John and Chris Sununu vs Donald and a local tennis volunteer, such as myself. The Donald and I could beat those Sununus big time at tennis .......go Donald go.......time to serve up an ace!

What this country needs is a tennis playing president!

http://www.unionleader.com/Trump-get...erville-Valley

December 2: Concord Monitor; Google "Trump supporters like his 'honesty' and 'bluntness' " by Ella Nilsen ...... to get her take on this December 1, Waterville Valley campaign event.

Another Concord Monitor political take away article from this Waterville Valley get-together: Google - "Trump gets personal -Republican offers advice to teens" by Kathleen Ronayne, in today's Dec 2 Monitor.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-02-2015 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:57 PM   #2
Outdoorsman

. .