Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
codeman671

Default Housekeeper/Island cleaning

A while ago there was someone advertising on the site that did housekeeping/cleaning on the islands. I believe it was a few women from Cow Island. Does anyone recall who it was, or know where I can track them down?
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #2
Great Northern Cleaning

Default We provide this service...

We provide cleaning services to the Winnipesaukee Islands by boat. You can check us out at www.greatnortherncleaning.com
Great Northern Cleaning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:07 AM   #3
MariaNYC

Default Cow Island Cleaners

Yes, Melanie and Diane. I've used them for the past few summers, for myself and to clean before and after renters, and they're terrific. winnicleaners@gmail.com They're located on Cow Island
MariaNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MariaNYC For This Useful Post:
codeman671 (04-09-2013)
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
Namadi1

Default GNC Island Cleaning

I would consider giving the folks at Great Northern Cleaning a call. I have used them for my business, home, and camp on Rattlesnake. They were actually just out there today and sent back pictures of the finished 'opening cleaning'.

We have used them for about three or four years now and one of their best traits is an open line of communication. I am VERY particular but these guys go over and beyond and are always open to feedback. When I ask for something outside the norm the response I always get (and I like to text) is "I'll take care of it".

They will do just about anything you ask even outside of regular cleanings - today they had even raked leaves, hooked up the barbeque and put out the patio furniture (in addition to scrubbing floors, dusting, bathrooms, etc..) They have even helped with some paint jobs for me. In the normal course of summer they clean out island place as they would my regular house (we live there all summer) - on a weekly basis. It's nice to come back from work on a Monday to see the place like new after a multitude of visitors like friends and family and all we need to worry about is watching the sun come down..

They have done my rental properties on call as well - I think they would work with any schedule you need and you will find their prices competitive.

If you would like to hear more about my personal experience I would be happy to respond to an email with my phone number - my email is rsldcp@yahoo.com

Rob

Last edited by Namadi1; 04-29-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: spelling
Namadi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
WakeboardMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namadi1 View Post
I would consider giving the folks at Great Northern Cleaning a call. I have used them for my business, home, and camp on Rattlesnake. They were actually just out there today and sent back pictures of the finished 'opening cleaning'.

We have used them for about three or four years now and one of their best traits is an open line of communication. I am VERY particular but these guys go over and beyond and are always open to feedback. When I ask for something outside the norm the response I always get (and I like to text) is "I'll take care of it".

They will do just about anything you ask even outside of regular cleanings - today they had even raked leaves, hooked up the barbeque and put out the patio furniture (in addition to scrubbing floors, dusting, bathrooms, etc..) They have even helped with some paint jobs for me. In the normal course of summer they clean out island place as they would my regular house (we live there all summer) - on a weekly basis. It's nice to come back from work on a Monday to see the place like new after a multitude of visitors like friends and family and all we need to worry about is watching the sun come down..

They have done my rental properties on call as well - I think they would work with any schedule you need and you will find their prices competitive.

If you would like to hear more about my personal experience I would be happy to respond to an email with my phone number - my email is rsldcp@yahoo.com

Rob
I could have written the post above about Great Northern Cleaning! They clean my house and my rental property and do a great job. They are flexible with scheduling my regular house, coming at irregular times when I make a request; but they adhere nicely to the schedule of cleaning my rental property every Saturday during the summer at regular times to meet my requirements for tenant turnover.

Two thumbs up...highly recommend Great Northern Cleaning!

(And just as an addendum...when they come to my regular house, they never know what they're walking into. In 2007 we had a relatively unfinished modular put on our lot, and Great Northern has been dealing with small construction projects in that house ever since. VERY close to being completely finished now...! Almost time to start over...!)
Old 04-30-2013, 08:42 AM   #6
codeman671

We were going to use GNC, however had a schedule change and planned on doing it ourselves. At the last minute we went with another lakes region team to do the cleaning because we had a real estate showing scheduled at the house and were very unimpressed in the end. I wont post the name here, but found the job to be lackluster and their hourly rate per person was higher than my wife makes as a specialized RN administering chemo....Not the best experience.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
kauriel

Are there any other recommendations for mainland cleaning services? Based on reviews here I setup a meeting with GNC but they were a no show and no call tonight
kauriel is offline   Reply With Quote