Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2017, 02:09 PM   #1
colesfamily

Default Propane Provider

Greetings Forum members, I am in Meredith and had a falling out with my current oil and propane supplier so I switched to Stafford Oil for heating oil and now I would like to hear from Forum members as to who I should consider for propane.

Also, I would love to tell my story on this forum as to the very costly and unnecessary position my previous oil/propane provider put me, as the owner, and my winter tenant through, but I'm not sure of Forum rules and whether or not I'm allowed to vent using company names-I'd love to though.
colesfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #2
Biggd

Thanked 1,068 Times in 673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesfamily View Post
Greetings Forum members, I am in Meredith and had a falling out with my current oil and propane supplier so I switched to Stafford Oil for heating oil and now I would like to hear from Forum members as to who I should consider for propane.

Also, I would love to tell my story on this forum as to the very costly and unnecessary position my previous oil/propane provider put me, as the owner, and my winter tenant through, but I'm not sure of Forum rules and whether or not I'm allowed to vent using company names-I'd love to though.
I use Stafford oil for my heating oil and have found them to be them very customer friendly. No complaints going on 3 years now.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:46 PM   #3
bruinsfan

We heat with oil from Stafford.

We also have a fireplace insert in the living room and that heats with propane. We love the insert; put it on for 1/2 hour and the entire 1st floor is warm for the next 4 hours or so.

The baseboard oil heating only goes on at night for the bedrooms (2nd floor zone) when it’s really cold. It hasn’t turned on this year on the first floor.

We like the insert because it provides instant heat when we want it. The oil boiler has to run for longer to get the same heat going.... ithe boiler works fine, just a longer process.

Our oil bills are less even though we do pay for propane too; but not nearly as much and often for oil.

Also, the fireplace insert can heat without electricity.... great during blackouts!!

We use AmeriGas and are pleased with them. Energy Savers installed our insert; great price and professional people.

Last edited by bruinsfan; 12-07-2017 at 08:12 PM.
bruinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote