Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
pondguy

Default Cumbies

Free! super duper high quality farm house blend coffee free all day. Decaf for me please, did I say free, Merry Christmas !

Last edited by pondguy; 01-25-2020 at 07:35 PM.
pondguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:44 AM   #2
baygo

I was once a very loyal customer of Cumbies. They always got first consideration for my gas and all my convenience store needs.

Then one day while I was under the influence of a prescription drug that made it difficult to control my bowels, I stopped there out of necessity. They refused to let me use the bathroom. They stated that they were concerned that I would be shooting up in there. I was so offended. I’ll never return. Not even for free coffee.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:38 PM   #3
tbonies

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
I was once a very loyal customer of Cumbies. They always got first consideration for my gas and all my convenience store needs.

Then one day while I was under the influence of a prescription drug that made it difficult to control my bowels, I stopped there out of necessity. They refused to let me use the bathroom. They stated that they were concerned that I would be shooting up in there. I was so offended. I’ll never return. Not even for free coffee.
TMI

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
tbonies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:15 PM   #4
mbr

Cumberland's, as a policy, does not have public restrooms. I've been in more than one that said NO.
Plenty of other choices.
mbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 12:20 PM   #5
Nagigator

All the Cumby's in Mass have public restrooms. Working outside, I know all the pit stops..
Nagigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2019, 01:08 PM   #6
Bigstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post

I am guessing that was the Ghetto Cumbies on Union Ave ? No suprise if so, it's a well known hangout for the drug crowd.

For the Weirs Beach Cumbies that would be out of character, they are always super-friendly and 100 times cleaner than their Union Ave cousin (I'd never go back there even on a bet).
Bigstan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigstan For This Useful Post:
BroadHopper (12-26-2019)
Old 12-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #7
WinnisquamZ

Years back OD body’s were being found in the union ave location. Had to mark as employees only

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
WinnisquamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:18 PM   #8
Hillcountry

I’ve used the rest rooms in all the Cumberland Farms stores I have frequented. I spend thousands in gas there and if they said “no” I would probably shoot them.
Seriously though, no problems ever using them. On another note, while waiting for the rest room at the Weirs store, after a long wait (I had to stay or crap myself) some slime ball finally came out and rushed by me with a weird look on his face. I thought right away that he was shooting up in there...druggies.
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post:
Pineedles (12-27-2019)
Old 12-26-2019, 06:24 PM   #9
JADAQ

All of the new Cumberland farms have bathrooms. The older ones don’t, I know as I deliver to all of them.

On another note, the Weirs location put up a beautiful hand written sign stating they are closed 12-5:00am until further notice due to “no “ business according to an employee.

Union ave.... STAY CLEAR, that place is a dump!! Ever heard of a broom?!!
JADAQ is offline   Reply With Quote