Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2018, 08:15 AM   #1
Linds945

Default Looking for a cleaner in the Gilford area

Hello!
I'm looking for a reliable, friendly and reasonable house cleaner that will come to the Gilford area. Can anyone recommend someone they've used? Thank you!
Linds945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #2
Great Northern Cleaning

Default Check us out.....

www.greatnortherncleaning.com
Great Northern Cleaning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:58 PM   #3
greeleyhill

Default Keep Looking...

Unfortunately we had several bad experiences using this company. We had rooms (and entire floors in one case) left completely untouched/not cleaned on several occasions. We used them weekly for our rental property and ultimately found them to be extremely unreliable and unprofessional. They claim to be out of the summer rental cleaning business now - maybe they are. To their credit - they never charged us for the multiple questionable "cleanings" but we relied on them to run our business. Our first and only negative review was related directly to how dirty the house was when the new renter checked in. I would NOT recommend them. Please understand, I am not one of those overly picky home owners who just can't be satisfied, it's not the case - they would drop one person off to clean a 5 bedroom 3000 sq ft house and be gone in 30 minutes. I think some corners were cut...We found someone else who has been stellar. Sorry GNC - just stating the facts.
greeleyhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #4
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Try the King of Kleen in Laconia. I have used them several times after construction they do a very good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:50 PM   #5
Great Northern Cleaning

Default Response to Greeleyhill!!

I’ve waited a few days to respond to Greelyhill. We honestly dropped the ball on cleaning her house and she has every right to comment negatively towards GNC. We have apologized to her numerous times, and as she admits, we did not charge her for the cleanings she was not happy with. The Saturday rental turnover business was very tough this summer with the low unemployment. When you have a number of houses scheduled to clean on a Saturday between the hours of 10-3 and then 4-6 cleaners do not show up, it quickly goes downhill. It is for this reason we are slowly getting out of the Saturday Rental Turnovers.
If you google cleaning services in Central NH, you will easily find 15-25 competent cleaning companies to choose from. If you start to check out each company, you will find that they all have a hand full of positive reviews and a hand full of negative reviews. Great Northern Cleaning sets itself apart from all the other companies with literally 100s of positive reviews across many different venues, yet only a handful of negative reviews. GNC cleans on average of 200-350 houses per week depending on the time of year. We employ 25-40 plus full time house keepers year round. We strive to provide professional cleaning services at a fair rate. We unfortunately can not please every single customer.
Great Northern Cleaning is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2018, 09:37 AM   #6
Linds945

Thank you for your information. Still looking for more suggestions if anyone else has any!
Linds945 is offline   Reply With Quote