Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
Linds945

Smile Looking for an electrician, landscaper and handyperson/contractor in the Gilford area

Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some of their favorite tradespeople for us to consider using for some work we'd like to do at our house in Gilford? We're looking for an electrician, landscaper/plow person and a handyman/woman and/or contractor to do some light projects. We'd like someone reliable, friendly and reasonable if possible! Someone who you would call if you needed someone to do work on your own house!

Thank you!
Lindsay
Linds945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds945 View Post
Hello!!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some of their favorite tradespeople for us to consider using for some work we'd like to do at our house in Gilford? We're looking for an electrician, landscaper/plow person and a handyman/woman and/or contractor to do some light projects. We'd like someone reliable, friendly and reasonable if possible! Someone who you would call if you needed someone to do work on your own house!

Thank you!
Lindsay
I have recommended Dan Makely from Makely & Son Property:
603-387-6703

I have been using his company for 12 years for residential and commercial property. He provides all the above (contracting, handyman, landscaping and snow removal) services except and electrician however he does have an electrician that he works with closely.
joey2665 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:20 AM   #3
djwade4

Quote:
Hello!!

Thank you!

Lindsay

Hi I’m Doug Wade. I own bluebird construction. I will be very happy to set up an appointment to meet you and give you a free quote.
Please give me a call 603-770-3677

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
Linds945

Thank you both! I’ll be in touch!!
Linds945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
mcdude

Thanked 1,041 Times in 489 Posts

I've been very pleased with the work I've had done by All Seasons Home Services, LLC out of Wolfeboro (603-409-7381). Paul and Bonnie do small projects around the house for a very reasonable fee - $50 an hour by quarter hour. See their facebook page to get more of an idea of the scope of their services.

https://www.facebook.com/All-Seasons...2224357905894/

I've had them install window wells and gutters. Currently they are painting three rooms in the camp for $50 per room plus the cost of paint.

How can you go wrong?

mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mcdude For This Useful Post:
Linds945 (10-22-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2018, 04:47 PM   #6
djwade4

Quote:
Hello!!

Thank you!

Lindsay
I’m Doug wade Bluebird construction. I would very happy to give you an free estimate. I do have some reviews on this forum. And also on Home Advisor. Call me at + 603-770-3677

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
djwade4 is offline   Reply With Quote