Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2020, 01:11 PM   #1
Teddyballgame

Default Local Service Businesses

With the exception of a very few service businesses and their owners/representatives, I have noticed over the last several years that responsiveness, performance and customer service standards have been deteriorating here on the southeast side of the lake.

From landscaping and waterfront services, painting and small carpentry jobs to restaurants, meat and seafood markets, they seem to be operating with the same culture. That culture is, you the consumer are here for me and because I'm doing a job for you or waiting on you, I'm doing my job (however poorly that may be), that is good enough and you should appreciate the job that I'm doing. Many don't return calls, their promises are unkept, workmanship is shotty, products are delivered at a less than acceptable standard with representatives and staff poorly trained to handle customer questions and concerns. The perception that we are left with is, that we, the consumer are an inconvenience or bother to them. Is this what we are expected to accept? What is happening to "I want to deliver the best customer service and product possible"?

Owners, please train your rep's and staff to deliver a timely quality product with a high standard of service, and hold them accountable for meeting it. I want and need to be treated professionally, fairly and with respect. I want to be a repeat customer. I have and continue to search for services and trades that return calls and earn my business. If you are that responsive business that delivers a quality product at a fair price with great customer service please reply to this post, I will be a customer that you'll be happy to have.
Teddyballgame is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Teddyballgame For This Useful Post:
Flyfisha (08-29-2020)