Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts
Default I need an estimate for a sunroom.

Anyone know of a good sun room/3 season room builder in the Moultonborough (Suissevale) area?

First I need to find out if they can even build one on top of my present deck . So I need them to tell me if it is strong enough to support a sun room.

Just a plain old lean to style. No fancy roof or anything. I'd like to use slider patio doors as the windows and doors.

About a 12 x 16 size. (Size of the deck.)
So not that big. I need to know how much because I also need to do some siding on two sides of the house. I only got so much money ya know.

Let me know.
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
boo

Default sunroom

My name is corey Boucher, my business is Blue Moon builders.
I would be happy to come take a look at your existing deck and discuss the sunroom your considering, so i can give you a free estime.
give me a call at (603) 393-5229 or email me at bluemoonbuilders@msn.com so we can set up a time to meet.
I do a lot of work in moultonboro and have done a lot of work for other forum members.
I look forwards to speaking with you,
Thanks.
boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
sky's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Anyone know of a good sun room/3 season room builder in the Moultonborough (Suissevale) area?

First I need to find out if they can even build one on top of my present deck . So I need them to tell me if it is strong enough to support a sun room.

Just a plain old lean to style. No fancy roof or anything. I'd like to use slider patio doors as the windows and doors.

So not that big. I need to know how much because I also need to do some siding on two sides of the house. I only got so much money ya know.

Let me know.
hello we are a local company here in Moultonboro and could take a look at your project. look us up at www.skyscarpentry.com most carpenters are several weeks out just a fyi. but always good to plan ahead. good luck
sky's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Flippin NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post

Let me know.
Steve O Brien 603 393 8503 The best price and best work.
Flippin NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
donnamatrix

Default Get an engineer forthis

I would suggest you get a structural engineer involved ... many builders/contractors don't necessarily have ability to advise you of the structural integrity of what you wish to do... just an idea.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links