Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2019, 08:58 AM   #1
cemjr99

Default Arbor Tech for Tree Removal and Trimming

I found Arbor Tech through this forum and just had them out at my property for most of last week to remove and trim a large number of trees encroaching on my home and near a neighboring house. Our job involved extensive use of a crane to safely remove some very tall trees in close proximity to our home and nearby utility wires. Arbor Tech is very experienced, knowledgeable of waterfront rules, owns all of its equipment, including a new crane, which was operated entirely by the owner, Courtney Kelly. After meeting with Courtney and receiving a written estimate we chose Arbor Tech and were not disappointed. He has a great crew and was personally on-site for the entire job which allowed us to make some changes as the work progressed. If you need tree work done I recommend that you give Arbor Tech a call.
cemjr99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cemjr99 For This Useful Post:
ApS (07-06-2019), Call of the Isle (07-15-2019), pjard (07-06-2019), webmaster (07-06-2019)