Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2020, 07:03 AM   #1
Little Bear

Thumbs up Grill Cleaning Service

Last week I noticed a classified ad on this website for Total Grill Cleaning Service. I’ve used a similar service in Florida with great results, so I decided to give them a try. I filled out their form, and had a response back with 24 hours.

https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums...do=ad&id=11214

Two gentlemen arrived promptly at 4:00pm yesterday with their small service trailer in tow. I have a 13 year old Vermont Castings Grill that gets a tremendous amount of use, and really needed a good cleaning. In about 2 hours they said they were finished and to come take a look at the grill. I was absolutely floored when I saw the results...the grill honestly looked brand new, like the day it was delivered.

They also pointed out some potential issues with a couple of the burners being rusty, and said I might get 1-2 more years out of it. This bummed me out because I really love this grill and hate to have to replace it. About 2 hours later, I got a text from the gentleman with a link where I could purchase replacement burners. He said if I bought them, they would come back and install the new burners for me (and I fully expect to pay for this).

These gentlemen were professional, courteous and clean. In this day and age of lousy service and no return calls, it was a fantastic experience all around. I highly recommend Total Grill Cleaning if your grill needs a buff & puff. They also informed me that the younger gentleman (Brady) has started an island service company, which I will also use when needed. He also has a classified ad here:

https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums...do=ad&id=11136

Last edited by Little Bear; 05-29-2020 at 07:44 AM.
Little Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Bear For This Useful Post:
Doobs41378 (05-29-2020), FlyingScot (05-29-2020), Major (05-29-2020), Poor Richard (05-29-2020)