Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
Mr. Prop-B-Gone

Thumbs up Good Haircut in Moultonborough

Stopped in for the first time today at A Cut Above Barber Shop this morning. It's on Rt. 25, just behind Melcher and Prescott Insurance. There's a small sign out in front of the building. I've been driving by it for a while. Desperately needed a haircut today, so I decided to check it out.

Been open for about a year, according to the owner, Ben Perry, who is listed on his business card as a Master Barber. I have to agree! He really did a nice job! Been a long time since I got an old fashioned haircut, complete with a hot lather and straight razor (disposable blade, of course) neck trim followed by a hot towel. He works carefully and definitely knows his stuff. I was very pleased with the results. The bill was only $14, and he offers a "Frequent Flier" card; after 5 haircuts the 6th one is free. Can't beat that!

He says that business slows down after the summer, so there isn't much of a wait. Check it out. I think you'll be glad you did!
Mr. Prop-B-Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Prop-B-Gone For This Useful Post:
AKADQ (09-11-2013), Gatto Nero (09-13-2013), Lakegeezer (09-14-2013), wuwu (09-11-2013)