Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Marketplace
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2018, 01:15 PM   #1
CateP

Default WCYC Looking for Mooring Tender Boat

Hi there. The Wolfeboro Corinthian Yacht Club is looking for a used 13-15 ft. center console boat for use on our mooring field. (Members, like me, need a way to get out to their boats when the marina staff isn't around.) We are hoping to find a Whaler with a small 4-stroke, but are open to other ideas. No junkers. Nothing too spiffy either. Send me a message if you know of a boat that may suit our needs.
CateP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:31 AM   #2
fatlazyless

Default ....everyone will want to row it!

Much more reliable than any motor boat, how's about my historical 11' Andrea Dory rowboat, fiberglass hull w/ lots of flotation within the design, dark blue exterior, med gray interior, seats three or four with two oarlocks and oars, extremely wide in the middle and stable, design is a lapstrake 1780's type of a row dory, so stable you can easily stand up in this boat while disembarking upward onto your larger sailboat.

Rowing is easy and fun, and after you see this Andrea Dory, everyone will want to take it for a row!

Price: $995, 6'6" nice wood oars & oarlocks included

No yearly registration, no motor, no gas, no oil, no wake, almost no maintenance; to winterize it-just flip it upside down and place on two saw horses (will include the two gray wood sturdy sawhorses if you want), an aerobic rowing experience, very stylish and stable. I do not really want to sell it, but I have too many small row-paddle boats and this one could be totally perfect for the Wolfeboro Corinthian Yacht Club ..... row-row-row! ..... and someone has to row!

You know the middle rowing seat is about 48" wide, so's two people can row the two oars, sitting side by side, one person/oar, with this Andrea Dory, so's it can be rowed by two, like a LOVE BOAT, or something ..... a real fun rowing, get you there, boat.

Besides, rowing a short distance of a 100-yards or so, is a natural for getting sailors on and off a moored sailboat.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 04-14-2018 at 08:04 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:56 AM   #3
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Are you serious??? Cate is asking a legitimate question and this is the nonsense she has to read. Well that’s another post for you to keep your #1 status.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:11 AM   #4
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Much more reliable than any motor boat, how's about my historical 11' Andrea Dory rowboat, fiberglass hull w/ lots of flotation within the design, dark blue exterior, med gray interior, seats three or four with two oarlocks and oars, extremely wide in the middle and stable, design is a lapstrake 1780's type of a row dory, so stable you can easily stand up in this boat while disembarking upward onto your larger sailboat.

Rowing is easy and fun, and after you see this Andrea Dory, everyone will want to take it for a row!

Price: $995, 6'6" nice wood oars & oarlocks included

No yearly registration, no motor, no gas, no oil, no wake, almost no maintenance; to winterize it-just flip it upside down and place on two saw horses (will include the two gray wood sturdy sawhorses if you want), an aerobic rowing experience, very stylish and stable. I do not really want to sell it, but I have too many small row-paddle boats and this one could be totally perfect for the Wolfeboro Corinthian Yacht Club ..... row-row-row! ..... and someone has to row!

You know the middle rowing seat is about 48" wide, so's two people can row the two oars, sitting side by side, one person/oar, with this Andrea Dory, so's it can be rowed by two, like a LOVE BOAT, or something ..... a real fun rowing, get you there, boat.
Besides, rowing a short distance of a 100-yards or so, is a natural for getting sailors on and off a moored sailboat.
That would make an excellent Dinghy to get to your bigger boat.
Some people use rubber Dinghies that they blow up before using it.
They don't have to be fancy, just sturdy & reliable.
The price isn't bad either.