Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
nj2nh

Wink Moose?????????

We are down to 20 days and counting before we make the trek from northern NJ to Alton Bay. We can't wait!

Here is my dilemna. My kids and husband are convinced that the moose leave the state once I cross the border. I've been coming to the lake and points north for, dare I say it for fear of revealing my age, 46 summers and a few winters, too. I have never seen a moose other than the plastic ones at the souvenir shops and the cartoon depictions on the mugs I buy every summer (12 and counting). We were in Canada last summer (Montreal and Quebec and in between) and didn't see one there either. We heard they moved south in mid-July in anticipation of my arrival.

We have driven hither and yon at the appropriate time of the day, scoped out moose hang-outs and, well, nothing.

My husband jokes that there are really no such things as moose. They are a marketing ploy to get people to come to NH and Maine (and Canada). Although we have seen pictures of moose, well, he thinks they are faked. Photoshop is a great thing.

So, what should I do to break this curse? If the Red Sox can do it, then, really, I should be able to. Any thoughts? Advise? Suggestions?

Will this be the year I see a moose?

Nah. It'll never happen. I hear they are moving towards the state lines already. It's a long trip from the center of the state.

Jersey Girl
Old 06-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #2
codeman671

The best place that I have traveled by in order to see a Moose is Route 17 between Mexico and Rangeley, Maine. Especially at night...Every time I go that way snowmobiling I always see at least one or two.

I never see any in the Lakes Region although I occasionally hear a report of a sighting. If you travel north towards Pittsburg/Errol you would most likely make out well. I don't think that we have a heavy population of them down here.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
SeaBass

Default Moose

Head to Colebrook NH on Rte 3. Last june I saw about 20 moose in 20 miles. It was pretty neat, until a pick up truck in front of me "clipped" the side of one, got 1000lbs of moosemeat and a smashed right quarter.
SeaBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #4
vrrooom

Default Moose hunting

Two years ago I had a yearling standing in my driveway in Gilford, his mama done run him off. The places I have seen Moose around the lake are on Rt 25 in the swampy fields between Moultonborough and Ossipee, and on the Kancamagus highway again in a swampy area next to the road. Both of these seeings were in the late afternoon.
vrrooom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #5
jetskier

Post Mo Moose

Here is a good link for moose watching in New Hampshire. Be sure to wear a hardhat as moose are often accompanied by flying squirrels.

Jetskier

http://www.nhliving.com/moose/index.shtml
jetskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
ghfromaltonbay

Default Moose sightings

Hi Jersey Girl!

This Jersey girl just got back from 8 days at the lake and I'm already counting the days till the next trip north from Clifton on 6/25! I hope the weather is nice then for both of us. The past week was a winner.

I've seen moose several times traveling through Tamworth and Wonalancet on Routes 113 and 113A in the late afternoons. There are several swampy areas alongside the road and we've seen cows and calves more than once. Tamworth is a lot closer to us in Alton Bay than Pittsburg or Colebrook.

In all the years I've been in NH (starting in 1959) I've only seen 1 moose in Alton Bay. It was late summer and a large moose came down the embankment from Route 11 behind the cottages at Sandy Point. He swam across the bay around noon time on a Sunday and came out of the water near the Freese place (right near Mee-and-Mac's) and lumbered across 28A into the trees. That was about 7 or 8 years ago.
ghfromaltonbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #7
hockeypuck

While trout fishing in Pittsburg NH just north of Colebrook on rouite 3 I've seen many moose and a few bears. Route 3 north of Pittsburg is moose alley, famous for its moose viewing. Take a day trip from the lake and head north, the new "God's Country" fewer people and very little traffic north of colebrook. Trip takes about 2 1/2 hours, the best chance of seeing a moose is in the morning along the roadside.
hockeypuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:56 PM   #8
moose tracks

Location: Loudon, Tennessee, foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
Default Moose population boom is looming

In the newspaper resently there was an article about the moose population in the northeast. It states that a moose population boom is looming in the northeast! It states the current moose population as: New York 200 to 400 animals, Vermont 5,000, New Hampshire 7,000 and Maine 29,000. State conservation officials say that we're right on the cusp of a major population expansion of moose in the northeast.
I always look for moose in the lake region. I frequently travel dirt roads at night and early in the morning hoping to spot one of these animals but no luck yet. All I saw were moose tracks. Hang in there Jersey Girl, I am sure we will see one sooner or later.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #9
gtxrider

Default The MOOSE is LOOSE

I will be there in about 19 days. Been going to the LAKE since '59 and never saw a moose either except for this quy.

I have had the same experience with Elk in Colorado.
Attached Images

gtxrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:31 AM   #10
jlrm73

Default Brake for moose...

We have a resident moose here in Gilford, I named him Honey, (that's how much we see him)...he was just around two weeks ago drinking from our pond.
I have an idea, post your cell phone number and we will all call you when we see one!!!!
just kidding!
Tell your husband maybe he should concentrate on seeing some jackalopes!! That will keep him busy!
Seriously, we have also seen a bunch on Rte 3 past Berlin, towards Errol, etc. They are everywhere! It's a nice day trip if you haven't been up there!
Good luck!
jlrm73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:30 AM   #11
Rose

Default Don't feel bad, Jersey Girl, I'm repulsive too ...

When I met my husband at weather weenie school, I warned him that I was a thunderstorm repulsor (we both wanted to go to U of Oklahoma to storm chase). Now, after more than 10 years, he believes me and has begun divorce proceedings (just kidding) . Of course, I'm pretty picky about my thunderstorms...if they don't scare the heck out of me, I'm unimpressed...guess that comes from living in Ohio for 10 years.

We didn't see any moose when we were at Moosehead, but did see one 10 years ago walking down Lang Pond Rd. in Wolfeboro. We were on our bikes and had the dog, so we stayed well clear. A car passed us and we yelled "Moose," but he kept going...until he saw what we were yelling about.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:44 AM   #12
WINDinmySOCKIES

...When you least expect it you'll see one.. I had the same problem..before we came to NH my husband and I spent a lot of time in ME.. 2 years ago, we were up in the white mts, and I was whining about not seeing a single animal all day, while reading a trail map where we were going to hike next, I read off the directions like this..."go right past this exit, the trail head should be coming up up right after this moose..MOOSE>>>MOOSE!!! " And there it was!
Same day we same a mama bear and two cubs! You can read up on when its best to go moosing... but you have to be up before dawn I think. 302 is supposed to be a good route...., people have done snow dances on this forum, maybe you could do a moose dance, couldn't hurt, and would be fun , I'm sure! Good luck!
WINDinmySOCKIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:47 AM   #13
John A. Birdsall

Default moose on the loose

I hear that their is one swimming in Peggy's cove.
John A. Birdsall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:17 AM   #14
Frdxplorer

After 15 years at the lake, I had never seen a moose. Now I'm working in Alaska for the summer... The third day I was here I saw a mother and two calves hanging out on the highway. Drivers were annoyed and honking at the moose. I have to admit, it was a little less majestic than if I had spotted one in the NH wilderness.
Frdxplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:02 AM   #15
moose tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodsk8s
We saw 13 in one weekend in the Pittsburg/Moose Alley area up through Dixville Notch. You can "shine" the moose when it isn't rutting season ... so you'll see folks out, creeping along Route 3 in their cars, shining huge spotlights out to see the moose in the pitch dark. A little crazy, but it's fun
My wife and I are on a quest to spot a moose in the wild. So far we only saw moose tracks. I would like to go up into the great north woods for a weekend. Goodsk8s mentioned Moose Alley in Pittsburg, NH. Could anyone give me any more information about this area (where to stay, best places for moose watching)? Does anyone know a better spot for a weekend moose-watching trip in the great north woods?
Old 06-03-2007, 07:46 AM   #16
Steveo

I went to Moose Alley in Pittsburg this time of year (maybe a little earlier). It is on Route 3 just south of the Canadien border. Best to go after dark or before sunup. We saw maybe 20+ moose. Interesting that most were in the middle of the road licking the white line. A local told me that apparently the white paint of the center line holds the road salt residue longer than the blacktop and they love it.

BTW: I saw a very young moose swimming across Alton Bay 2 weeks ago. I don't know where it started but it got out at Watson Point.
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:17 PM   #17
nj2nh

Default Moose watching

Moose Alley sounds further than anyone in my family is willing to go to see a moose. I am the only one obsessed with them. I am sure that if I ever see one, it will probably ruin them for me so maybe it is better if I don't!

Besides, if we were to head up to Pittsburgh(?), they would flee to Canada or points west. Really, I repell moose. I know it.

However, I will take all these pointers under advisement. I think the hunt may be more exciting than actually (FINALLY) seeing one.

Jersey Girl
(19 days and counting)
Old 06-03-2007, 04:14 PM   #18
JPC

[QUOTE=moose tracks]My wife and I are on a quest to spot a moose in the wild. So far we only saw moose tracks.

You can get Moose Tracks at Jordan's Ice cream in Belmont!
JPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #19
fatlazyless

Hey, the Meredith McDonald's has a life sized, black fuzzy moose head that shakes its' head, winks, and nods. If it likes you it will say, 'welcome to the lakes region and be sure to try our new flavored coffee.' By the way, coffee is served free before 7am......courtesy of the moose!
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #20
Sandy Island fan

Last spring we had a young moose on Sandy Island, calmly wandering through main camp, and stopping at the four square court. He even left his footprints in the volleyball court. Thankfully he didn't want to play tennis! At other times, our boat pilots have seen them swimming in the area between us and Cow or Long Island. So, Jersey Girl, keep looking - you never know!
Sandy Island fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:05 AM   #21
hockeypuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose tracks
My wife and I are on a quest to spot a moose in the wild. So far we only saw moose tracks. I would like to go up into the great north woods for a weekend. Goodsk8s mentioned Moose Alley in Pittsburg, NH. Could anyone give me any more information about this area (where to stay, best places for moose watching)? Does anyone know a better spot for a weekend moose-watching trip in the great north woods?
Moose Tracks, there are several places to stay in Pittsburg NH. My favorite is Tall Timber Lodge on Back Lake check it out at talltimber.com. They have their own restaurant and small bar. They are located right on the water, hear the loons morning and night, rental boats and fine food. Another place (less expensive) is Snowfield Cabins check out at snowfieldcabins.com, (not on any water)very reasonable and very clean. When I stay there I head over to Tall timber for meals or to Happy Corners. Hope this helps and happy moose hunting.
hockeypuck
hockeypuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:21 AM   #22
fatlazyless

The flat 1 1/2 mile stretch of Rt 49 in Waterville Valley that parallels the Mad River has been moosey forever. Last year, there were two young moose that got hit and killed by cars which opened up the territory to new current occupants. Last week at eight one night, there was a two year old, aka teenage moose, running along the moose path behind the highway fence. There's this one suspended pvc culvert pipe that runs under the road which gets used like a moose water-bubbler.

It's always good idea to use high beams, slow down and watch very carefully on Rt 49. Moosey spots: the Rt 49 flats along the river, ski area road near the mud holes, Rt 49 bottom of Hardy Hill near the river, Village Rd near Corcoran's Pond.

In the past here, both a Crown Victoria police cruiser and a Camry were totaled in two different moose collisions. Some other time, a moose got hit at the bottom of Hardy Hill just where the highway fence starts, and there was a ten foot puddle of thick red blood on the road for two weeks in July. Most cars drove around it, while some went right through and left tread marks in the dried blood........yuck! The bugs loved it!

Big, black and hairy with reflective yellow eyes; not the brightest animal in the woods. Bears are much smarter. Arrrrooooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 06-04-2007 at 05:28 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 11:21 AM   #23
Weirs guy

If anyone is ever in the Moose River/Jackman ME. region your sure to see them from mid summer on. There's usually so many of them you loose count in a few miles. We've had them walk up behind us and check us out while we're checking out a different one. Of course its a 5 hour drive from here....

Now?
Weirs guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #24
moose tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeypuck
there are several places to stay in Pittsburg NH. My favorite is Tall Timber Lodge on Back Lake check it out at talltimber.com. They have their own restaurant and small bar. They are located right on the water, hear the loons morning and night, rental boats and fine food. hockeypuck
I liked your idea hockeypuck! We checked out the Tall Timber Lodge on the web and liked what we saw. We booked a 3-night stay at Tall Timber for July. Moose Alley, here we come. I hope we see more then just moose tracks. Thanks for the info everyone. I will let everyone know how we made out when we get back. The people on this forum are the BEST!
Old 06-04-2007, 08:11 PM   #25
PennyPenny

Jersey Girl
If I had known you were looking last fall I would have let you know about the one that died in our back yard. Some guys hunting/training with their bear dogs got onto one and hunted it down over the mountains from Ossipee and down through our property where it collasped from exhaustion and died before Fish and Game could get here. (It also had a broken leg) However we were able to actually walk up to it and nudge it's antlers (NOT recommended) to try and get it up and moving to no avail. Long story short we claimed it, dragged it out of the woods with a tractor and had it butchered for the freezer. 610 lbs of meat later the only moose I want to see for a long time is alive and walking through the woods somewhere. Hope you see one this year!
PennyPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:03 PM   #26
radar4401

Default Moose

Funny thing, I haven't been on this site in quite a while. Just happened to take a peek to see what was happening. I live in Wolfeboro and we had a moose come across our lawn sometime last night. It's the first time since we moved here 4 yrs ago that we had one on our property. Unfortunately, we didn't actually see him but the tracks are still in the lawn. The hoof prints measure 5" long x 4.5" wide.
radar4401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #27
moose tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
We are down to 20 days and counting before we make the trek from northern NJ to Alton Bay. We can't wait!

Here is my dilemna. My kids and husband are convinced that the moose leave the state once I cross the border.
Jersey Girl

A moose was hit today on the Merritt Parkway in Fairfield Conn. The driver of the car is in the hospital.
Connecticut currently has a moose population — primarily in the northwestern corner of the state — estimated at about 100. Occasionally, an individual moose will venture outside of that area and is capable of covering around 20 miles per day.
Since January, three moose have been killed in the state after being struck by cars. These accidents occurred in Barkhamsted, Canaan and Thompson.
So hang-in there Jersey Girl, the moose are heading your way.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #28
SIKSUKR

Quote:
A moose was hit today on the Merritt Parkway in Fairfield Conn. The driver of the car is in the hospital. .
OUCH!!!That brings a new meaning to the phrase "BREAK FOR MOOSE"
Old 06-07-2007, 08:46 AM   #29
nj2nh

Default Heard about the Moose in CT

I listen to news radio faithfully (WCBS 880 in NYC - sometimes you can pick up at the lake at night) and heard about the moose in CT. We take the Merritt up when we go to NH, but in broad daylight.

I am, however, pretty excited at the prospect of moose heading to the Garden State. Once they find that I am here, though, they will keep moving on to PA.

Jersey Girl
(14 days to go!)
Old 06-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #30
WinniGuy07

My 3rd time up to Meredith we saw a moose crossing the road driving on 4 through Grafton. We were all pretty excited in the car.
WinniGuy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #31
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

The better half saw one up close and personal about 25 years ago. Totaled the blazer! That is not a good way to see one. We have however seen several over the years under happier circumstances.
tis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:25 AM   #32
HomeWood

Years ago while out for a boat ride near Long Island (I think) my dad, my cousin and I all saw something swimming. First we thought it was a deer, then a horse, but when we got closer it was a female moose (no antlers). A bunch of boats kept a good distance and watched it as it swam to the shore and it scared the people off the beach quick. It got out of the water, ran between the houses and that was it. It's the only moose I have seen in NH so far.
HomeWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:09 PM   #33
moose tracks

Default Got Moose!

Well we finally saw our moose, although we had to go to the Great North Woods to the famed “Moose Alley” in Pittsburg NH to see one. We saw four moose, three deer and a red fox on our first night up north. When we got back to our camp our neighbor said she saw a moose a couple days earlier while she was taking her 10:00 am walk on our street less then a Ľ mile from our camp. (and I just drove 3 ˝ hours north to see one ) This proves that there are still moose in the Lake Region – maybe not as many as in the North Woods but they are here.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:48 PM   #34
macshpman

Hi Jersey Girl I have a friend that lives in Rumney,exit 26, on Campton Bog Rd. It is a dirt road that winds its way from Rumney to Campton and back to Interstate 93 so that its not a real far ride and easy to head back to the lake.I have seen moose and whitetail deer on that stretch of road several times. Good luck on the search
macshpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:39 PM   #35
Irrigation Guy

Thumbs up

Took this picture on my way home from snowmobiling on 4-15-04. Right next to the androscoggin river. Stopped the truck, rolled down my passenger window, and whistled at this moose so it would turn around.
Attached Images

Irrigation Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #36
nj2nh

Unhappy

Still no moose for us!

Maybe in August when we make our next trip north!

Jersey Girl
Old 07-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #37
Captain Zipper

There were two things that made the Moose Hit in Ct. ironic.

1) WFSB out of Hartford.......The weatherman was warning people to be careful of the moose in that area on the 6 am news.......the moose was hit later in the day by..................

2) a woman from "Maine". Out of all the people to hit a moose but a woman from Maine? You'd think she of all people would know how to miss a moose.
Captain Zipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #38
sa meredith

Default Moose tour...

The Squam Lake Science Center offers "Moose Tours" on Friday evenings, starting at 6:30 PM. I think is approx. $20. They also offer a combo package with dinner first, at Walter's Basin. Thought I'd let you know....
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #39
moose tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by macshpman
Hi Jersey Girl I have a friend that lives in Rumney,exit 26, on Campton Bog Rd. It is a dirt road that winds its way from Rumney to Campton and back to Interstate 93 so that its not a real far ride and easy to head back to the lake.I have seen moose and whitetail deer on that stretch of road several times. Good luck on the search
I would like to take a ride on the road you mentioned but I can't find it on my map. The map I have has a Bog Road which goes by Bog Pond and connects to Rumney Road. Is this the road you suggest?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #40
macshpman

Quote:
I would like to take a ride on the road you mentioned but I can't find it on my map. The map I have has a Bog Road which goes by Bog Pond and connects to Rumney Road. Is this the road you suggest?
I dont know if that is the road or not so let me point you in the right direction. On rt25 heading west, stop and shop plaza will be on the left. Kwik check store and gas will be just alittle further up on the right. Shortly after,maybe a hundred feet or so on the right side is a airport sign. Take that right. Go down that road and over the covered bridge and stay to the left after the bridge ,pretty much straight, the road will offer you a right turn after the bridge but dont go that way unless you like doing large circles.Down the road the airport will be on the left. Keep going.From the airport i am guessing,maybe two or so miles on the right will be the road you want. Dont take Quincy Bog road which is also on the right side and just before campton bog road. The road is paved for a couple hundred feet but turns to dirt. Have fun and good luck
Old 07-28-2007, 08:17 AM   #41
moose tracks

Default Have you seen moose this year?

How many folks have spotted moose in the Lakes region so far this year? Any other ideas on the best places near the lakes for spotting "swamp mules"?
Old 07-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #42
nj2nh

Default Squam Lake????

Has anyone been on the Nature Center Moose Tour at Squam Lake? Ever see a moose there?

Still desperate for a moose sighting,

Jersey Girl
Old 07-29-2007, 10:43 AM   #43
Alton Bay

Default Moose

Jersey Girl,
My experience is that the best place to see moose this time of year is either in Pittsburg or Errol. Make sure, if you stay over in Pittsburg, to make reservations at the Rainbow Grill for dinner. Fabulous food!
I have seen moose in Alton and know for a fact that one walked the shores of Echo Point a few years ago:-)
Alton Bay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 05:17 PM   #44
moose tracks

Default Got Moose?

I have stopped looking for moose tracks! Now I am going to use my sense of smell to find moose in the Lakes Region.
Researchers in Norway are now saying their moose population is contributing to global warming. They claim that a grown moose can produce 2,100 kilos of carbon dioxide a year through their belching and farting. This is equivalent to the CO2 output resulting from a 13,000-kilometer (8,078 mile) car trip. Bacteria in a moose’s stomach create methane gas, which is considered even more destructive to the environment than carbon dioxide gas. Norway estimated their moose population at 120,000 animals. The combined population of moose in NH, Vermont & Maine was estimated at a little over 40,000 animals. (By the way, cows and cattle also make a similar contribution to global warming in the same manor as moose.)
OK, - I hope you all got a chuckle out of this post. However, I am still interested in moose sightings in our Lakes Region. Who saw a swamp mule this year in the lakes region?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:06 PM   #45
Floridian

Default Moose Sighting

About 4 years ago, my brother and my niece were taking an early morning boat ride from Long Island to the store in 19 Mile Bay. They saw a moose swimming from the mainland over to Chases Island. My niece was so excited to tell all of us when then returned to the camp. I've never been lucky enough to see one myself.
Floridian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #46
This'nThat

Quote:
Researchers in Norway are now saying their moose population is contributing to global warming.
And here's the link to that story!
This'nThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:41 PM   #47
KTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj2nh
Here is my dilemna. My kids and husband are convinced that the moose leave the state once I cross the border.
Well I'll tell you the truth, you must just be in the area when my dad's around...as he's never seen a moose and we LIVE in NH
KTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #48
macshpman

Default So They Say

http://www.wmur.com/news/13983015/detail.html
Old 08-27-2007, 04:11 PM   #49
jeffk

Default Lack of sightings explained

Quote:
... Bacteria in a moose’s stomach create methane gas ...
Moose wander at night
Moose searchers light matches to find moose.

BOOOOMMMMM

No one left to report sighting.
jeffk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #50
GWC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj2nh
Has anyone been on the Nature Center Moose Tour at Squam Lake? Ever see a moose there?

Still desperate for a moose sighting,

Jersey Girl
Hope these pics will remind you of what it is you are seeking to see...

Name:  Moose Mom and Calf.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  48.4 KB

Name:  Moose Rest Time.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  42.9 KB