Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Lost & Found
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
eillac@dow

Default Found drone

Hello,

My brother, a homeowner in Moultonboro was heading back to his primary residence in MA yesterday, when upon leaving he noticed something in the tree. Upon further review, he found it was a Drone. Because he was leaving he did not want to take it down and take with him, but he also wanted to post here to let others know, in case they are looking for it.

If it is yours, we would love to be able to help you locate it. Please just PM me and if you would give me an idea where you think you may have lost it and the color of it. Just want to make sure it is handed back to the appropriate owner.

Thanks everyone.

Allie
eillac@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:52 PM   #2
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,957 Times in 1,209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eillac@dow View Post
Hello,

My brother, a homeowner in Moultonboro was heading back to his primary residence in MA yesterday, when upon leaving he noticed something in the tree. Upon further review, he found it was a Drone. Because he was leaving he did not want to take it down and take with him, but he also wanted to post here to let others know, in case they are looking for it.

If it is yours, we would love to be able to help you locate it. Please just PM me and if you would give me an idea where you think you may have lost it and the color of it. Just want to make sure it is handed back to the appropriate owner.

Thanks everyone.

Allie
My buddy lost his yesterday, but he's in Merrimack and I can't imagine it making it that far. Be super cool if so, though, right?!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote