Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > Boating Issues
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
donnamatrix

Default Bonehead captains are BAAAK

Good grief. Out in our kayaks on Monday night-Moultonboro bay. This complete bonehead, has about a 23-ft older cuddy cabin boat. He is pulling on an inflated raft device not 1, not 2, not 3 but FOUR children (This is near teh Suissevale Beach area). NH Law dictates no more than two individuals can be towed at one time. In addition to this idocy, the bonehead has two kids sitting on the prow of his boat, legs dangling over the side. Little or nothing to save them from being tossed into air and going under the boat should they encounter a wave of any sort. I don't think the kids on the front of the boat were wearing PFDs either, which is the law for kids those age. Can anyone explain to me why a person would be so bloody stupid? I was going to point out to him the error of his ways, but my husband suggested that this guy clearly, really didn't give a rat's behind to hear anything I said. AARRGGHH!