Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2022, 09:18 AM   #1
AC2717

Default Scuppers Needed

does, anyone know any locations around the lake where I can pick up new scuppers? I know I can purchase online but there are a million choices and i want to take my old one out and compare in person

Thank you
Old 03-31-2022, 05:55 AM   #2
SAB1

No but when run into these issues with my aging boat I contact the manufacturer with the model and serial number and they have always been able to supply the manufacturer of exact part that was used.
SAB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 06:22 AM   #3
Dave R

Hamilton Marine in Kittery, ME is not "around the lake" but it's not that far away either. They have a tremendous selection of boat stuff in stock and may have exactly what you need. They also have great prices. Definitely worth the drive and I am confident you will not regret the trip even if they don't have what you need. A store-wide sale started there on Saturday and may still be going on. You will go right by New England Marine and Industrial on your way there too, so you could stop there and see if they had the scuppers you need as well.

I live 3.2 miles from a West Marine and 13 miles from Hamilton Marine. I am happy to make the extra 20 miles round-trip to hit Hamilton. I recently saved $90 a gallon on Pettit bottom paint by buying at Hamilton instead of WM, that's $360 in my pocket, thankyouverymuch... Plus, unlike WM, they have a paint shaker so it's nicely mixed.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave R For This Useful Post:
AC2717 (04-07-2022)
Old 04-07-2022, 07:44 AM   #4
AC2717

West Marine is probably the worst marine store I have even been in, not just over last two years, but never have any stock, employees do not know much, and everything is so over priced. I just visited last week for these to one near my home, and as usual had nothing, did not have them on the shelf, online only and double the price of anywhere else. But I wanted the whole thing, not just the scupper part on the exterior of the transom and empoyees were dumb founded, the ones i could find and then i had to explain how they worked
Old 04-07-2022, 08:08 AM   #5
fatlazyless

Ebay is like the intergalactic, interplanetary headquarters for boat scuppers. Go to Ebay, enter 'boat scuppers' and it has over one hundred different scuppers with photos, description and price ....... so nice!