Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
pm203

Default Jo Greens in Wolfeboro

Was at this restaurant over the holiday week and was not impressed.The server suggested that I get the Lobster Roll Special. My wife ordered a Salad from the salad bar. After eating a mediocre lobster roll(wrong type of bread) and a wilted salad from the salad bar (off of a 6 inch plate), they presented me a bill for $50.03! I should also mention that this included an ice tea and a diet Coke. But $29.95 for a mediocre lobster roll? I mean,both the Lobster Connection and The Canoe are under $20,00 for a quality, nicely done lobster roll. Factor in uncooked french fries and a not so clean environment and you can see why we will not return.

I have heard similar experiences from other individuals and while the wait staff was nice and the view spectacular, I cannot recommend this establishment to anyone I know.
pm203 is offline   Reply With Quote