Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #1
Juiced06GTO

Default First timer staying on the big lake, but not NH

Hey guys, stumbled across this forum while searching for the best place to put in for our stay this week on the lake. My family has a place on Upper Suncook lake which is where I grew up boating for the most part. I have been out on the big lake probably a few dozen times, but this will be my first time actually staying at the lake.

Some friends and us have rented a place off Buzzells Rd on Island Cove. We have a 22' Four Winns Funship that we will be bringing up with us. Unfortunately I am not too familiar with this area of the lake and it has been a while since I have been on the lake. I am thinking we are going to put in at the Long Island ramp and motor up to the cottage. What areas are good for tubing and skiing in that area?

We have a bunch of little ones with us (4/4/3/3/15mo/8mo), but some of us Dads/Moms still like to get out on the tubes or skis for a ride.

Any info or tips you can share would be great, glad I found this place and see you guys/gals on the water!

Anthony
Juiced06GTO is offline   Reply With Quote