Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
Overlake97

Thumbs up Panama Bill's Bar-b-que (Laconia)

Has anyone tried Panama Bill's Seafood and Bar-B-que in Laconia? I've been there 3 times so far (all take out; it's not really a sit-down place), and have been impressed each time. On my first and second visits I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, which was about $7. The sandwich was great: Excellent pork and barbeque sauce on a nice, chewey sesame roll. For the price, that would have been enough, but there was also a large portion of fresh hand-cut french fries and a small cup of cole slaw. So good I had to get it again on my second visit. On my third visit I went for the half rack of ribs (rather than quarter or full) which came with barbequed beans, those great fries, cole slaw and corn bread (I think). The rib rack was large (for a half), as were the ribs; four filled me up so I had three more for the next day (which did not go to waste!). Again, everything was excellent. I could have used a larger portion of beans, but everything else was fine, including the nice size portion of barbeque sauce that came on the side. If you like barbeque/ribs, you really have to give Panama Bill's a try. He occupies the building left vacant by Kassidy's internation Pizza, near the busy corner in Laconia.
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Overlake97 For This Useful Post:
angela4design (09-02-2008), BroadHopper (09-02-2008), Irrigation Guy (09-01-2008), kthy66 (09-05-2008), robmac (09-02-2008)