Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2018, 03:15 PM   #1
uschisk

Default Consolidated Communications Install issues

I’m looking to see if anyone else has had issues with getting Internet service through consolidated? Apparently this is the only option on Mark Island. I have been working on this for months now, they have taken my information, assured me that we could have service, and twice now have set up dates for installation. The first date, which was inconvenient for me but they told me the only day available, I drove up got to the island, only to call them and have them tell me that no one was coming that day.
Two days later I received a phone call, From someone saying they were calling personally to reschedule the install due to their error. The date we chose was tomorrow, however when I called now to avoid the same issue they tell me no one is coming tomorrow, and then they do not believe anyone called to schedule the install.

Has anyone else had issues? How do I get this installation done? Are there any other internet options on Mark?
uschisk is offline   Reply With Quote