Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
emma-leigh

Default The Woodshed

Went to the Woodshed this weekend with another couple and it was horrible. Food and service were lousy! I thought the new owners were returning it to "the original Woodshed" we all knew and loved. They have bombed on that one! The menu is nothing like it used to be, even the staff doesn't seem to care. When I asked to speak to the owner I was told the owner's were never there. Odd, the "original Woodshed" always had an owner present who chatted every table. Then I spoke to a friend who goes every weekend with her family that is a party of 6, who was told that there was no room for them this weekend and they needed to go someplace else. When we were there, there was plenty of room. Neither of us will ever be back. Good luck Woodshed, it won't be long before we see yet another new owner there if this continues. Very disappointing and sad to see such an iconic place ruined again.