View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 06:07 AM   #6
Susie Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterh View Post
I was just looking at listings in Wolfeboro and there is only one Winni waterfront for sale and its 10 million. The few others are all under agreement. Has the market ever been tighter than that? Crazy. Lot of demand and near zero supply. I assume rest of lake is similar.
I have been watching the real estate market in Moultonborough for several months now, every day. I have been waiting to see what homes are actually selling for because there are so many that are pending, but nothing has closed since August. I did see the one home that was listed for just under $6 million in Kona Farm sold for $5 million in August.

In Florida, where I live, my neighborhood is on fire! I have watched as it started very slowly building up steam and now it seems that a home is put on the market and within a couple of days it is pending. And the prices are going through the roof!

I think everywhere in the country where there is land and open space, is seeing the same demand. I do not think that it can last more than another year or so before it ultimately crashes back down.