View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 06:18 PM   #16
LoveBitesPastryShop

Phewww…I finally got a chance during this crazy busy season to sit down and get caught up with the forums! May I just say WOW, what a wonderful surprise to see what my dear friend and client had to say about me. Mike I can not tell you how much we appreciated your post. We work very hard over here in my little shop to provide the Lakes Region with outstanding quality pastries, specialty cakes and of course many many wedding cakes, and to be complimented on our hard work in such a way is truly inspiring. Speaking of hard work, you guys, and all of our other outstanding clients both wholesale and retail have been keeping us girls hopping, but we love every flour covered, chocolate glazed, crumb filled minute of it! We here are very proud of the fact that we have had the opportunity to work with you Mike, your brother Rich, Carol, and of course Michael. It has been our sincere joy and honor to begin working with you right from the start and watched as your amazing team pulled it together under extremely pressured circumstances to provide the lakes region with an outstanding new place for the community to enjoy. We here at Love Bites very much look forward to working with you and your wonderful staff at The Lobster Pound for many many successful years!

Sa Meredith…Isn’t he awesome? After working at 90 miles an hour all day and well into the night they sit down and take the time to write something so sweet. They truly are wonderful guys and we are very proud to have the opportunity to work with them.

We have really enjoyed meeting a lot of people from the forum and really appreciate all of you for taking the time to come in and find our little shop!

Last edited by LoveBitesPastryShop; 08-15-2008 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Apparently I can’t spell
LoveBitesPastryShop is offline   Reply With Quote